Pedro Pascal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A male Redditor claimed to have had hookups with him- said he was a lovely person.

If a male celeb is never ever with a woman then chances are they’re probably gay.

Reactions: 4
There is soooo much speculation on his sexuality. He’s never said either way. I think he likes to keep people guessing. It’s unfortunate nowadays that being gay is still seen by some to hurt his ‘brand’.
I mean on one hand if he’s so supportive of his sister and queer friends you would think he would come out too but who knows 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️
I think he’s probably gay/bi/pan. As long as he’s happy good on him, doesn’t stop my dirty little daydreams 😂😍!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s still hard out there in the acting world for people to be definitive in their sexuality. Take Neil Patrick Harris, once he came out, you see his career has been steered towards mostly gay roles. This is probably Neil accepting those roles but it makes you wonder if he no longer was being offered straight character parts.

A part of me also thinks Pedro doesn’t want to alienate factions his audience by announcing his sexuality. This way everyone can enjoy him.

Reactions: 5
There was an old showreel of his doing the rounds on Reddit recently where he was a lot more camp. Seems like he may have ‘macho’d up’ to heighten his career. So sad that it’s seen as necessary in this day and age.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think he’s gay or bi, probably leaning towards men if he’s the latter. I’m glad he keeps people guessing because why should anyone have to come out and explicitly state their sexuality to the world, there’s no need!

I do think with actors, knowing they’re not heterosexual inevitably means the immersion on screen is a little affected when they’re in straight romantic scenes. NPH is a good example above, and Luke Evans is another off the top of my head, BUT it’s no different to the same lack of immersion you have when you notice a prop coffee cup is empty or see a boom mic wander into shot 😆 Pedro is the kind of actor who can genuinely deliver chemistry on screen whether it’s romantic or otherwise, and I bloody love him for it. If anyone has missed it, you should really watch his Hot Ones interview on YouTube, he’s just SO likeable.

Reactions: 7
It boggles my mind that an actors sexuality was ever considered a deal breaker for studios. Actors are ACTING - if they are good at it, they will make you believe anything! I mean christ almighty just look at the legions of women of all ages lusting after Andrew Scott and Jonathan Bailey. Pedro is no exception, I adore him for the way he plays into it without giving anything away.

I do worry there will be an increase in heart attacks for women over a certain age tho when that new gay cowboy film starring him and Ethan Hawke comes out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am absolutely obsessed with Pedro, I can’t stop watching edits of him on TikTok. First became aware of him from Narcos and loved him ever since. He seems like such a genuinely, lovely humble guy and I’m so glad he’s getting his turn in the spotlight! I hope it doesn’t affect him negatively.

I think he might potentially be bi, but didn’t he say in an interview the reason he is single is single/doesn’t have relationships is because he has a fear of being hurt?

Reactions: 10
And so Pedro went to the met gala to remind us that there is no such thing as a perfect being and everyone can make mistakes…
🤣 See if the shorts had been trousers instead I think he would’ve killed it! Still would.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He knows what he’s doing. Now he’s free to pop his slut knee whenever he wants in those shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If he is gay, everything suddenly makes sense! He doesn’t have the macho Latino vibe at all and he’s probably a bit too perfect to be straight. Hope he is confident to one day come out but if not, it really isn’t anyone’s business.

Reactions: 1
He's not spoken out explicitly (as far as I know) about his sexuality and confirming anything. He's a huge LGBTQ+ ally, he has a trans sister who he's very openly supportive of.
I would guess he might be open/pan potentially but 🤷🏼‍♀️ he hasn't said and I don't think it really matters. He's spectacular.
yeah I would say bi, there is story with men and women but then again no ones knows, and I honestly dont care, and im happy if he is happy
A male Redditor claimed to have had hookups with him- said he was a lovely person.

If a male celeb is never ever with a woman then chances are they’re probably gay.
where did you see this? the thing is with Pedro there is a lot of people claiming being with him. so always see.it with a pinch of salt

I love him aged up as Joel, he’s the absolute dream. Discovered some rather hot fanfic about the last of us and all I can say is PHEW!! Good bedtime reading ladies 🥰😊☺ 🍆 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yeah I would say bi, there is story with men and women but then again no ones knows, and I honestly dont care, and im happy if he is happy

where did you see this? the thing is with Pedro there is a lot of people claiming being with him. so always see.it with a pinch of salt
his current/long-term bf is, allegedly, called sebastiano mauri. if you search, lots of photos of them together (including at events) and they’re a very handsome couple.

it strikes me as a richard madden situation tbh, he’s just going to live his life his way and probably never confirm or deny anything and why should he. like you say, as long as he’s happy then that’s the main thing!

Reactions: 5