Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jakky

And let me say this too... peados groomers trolls sit behind may fake accounts.. one person can be the operator off a grooming gang then bring all his pals in to the circle and boom ... all the peados groomers tag each other to a tweet or a YouTube channel as they sit behind a good guys profile to get all they want sent to the weirdo gang for all there watching...

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Finally watched the video, and I’m horrified that I’ve seen these timestamps on videos but didn’t think anything of it. I always recall a time when I fell asleep after nights with YouTube on; I can’t recall exactly the video but it was some form of blind bag openings and then suddenly I’m in weird Elsa and Spider-Man land.

Jakky

And when is the r family gonna wake up that there channel is used as a peados HQ... spanners all false ppl.. peados hide behind angry wank and use him to fire the gun of hate towards everybody... the peados protect him and the videos that they love.. Dave channel is a pweirdo heaven..

Isthisthereallife?

I'm not tech savvy, and can't follow the technical language MattsWhatltils uses, however I have first hand knowledge of how paedophiles "get off" on innocent images of children, it happened to me as a child. My experience has made me very protective over my own children and other people's children.

The images MattsWhatltils highlighted were essentially of children just being children, that is what paedophiles get off on, probably more than overtly sexual images. What a hideous thought, you proudly post a lovely, cute photo or video of your child naively believing that the only people who will view it are decent human beings. It is almost unthinkable that some sick F**k will be masturbating whilst viewing it.

Youtube should certainly be held to account for this flaw in their system which makes it so simple for paedophiles to be shown images relevant to their "interest". However paedophiles are not a new phenomenon they have always existed. They work amongst us, we may even consider them as friends, they are all members of someone's family. Surely it is incumbent on parents to stop sharing their children's lives and images. Society should be outraged by paedophiles, but there is sufficient understanding now of how social media allows images to be shared indiscriminately........ so shouldn't parents wise up and stop sharing?

We are bombarded with information about safety online, so why are some parents so reckless?

What makes me incensed about instamums etc is the fact that so many of them post their children's images and private lives as a way of promoting their own issues or brand...........but at what cost to their children?

Are we getting to a point where a law needs to be passed to protect the child's right to privacy?

Will tell-all instamums and vlogging parents eventually face legal action from their own children whose rights they have violated?

What do you think?
Couldn't agree more.

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
And when is the r family gonna wake up that there channel is used as a peados HQ... spanners all false ppl.. peados hide behind angry wank and use him to fire the gun of hate towards everybody... the peados protect him and the videos that they love.. Dave channel is a pweirdo heaven..
You’ve said this on a few threads, do you have any evidence of this or do you just have a vendetta against someone?

Jakky

I just want to let desent ppl know a well groomer from Scotland is on the prowel.. I hate angry wank... but i don't want his to be a victim and his family.. I do care about Dave and family dont get groomed.. take it or leave it its the truth..

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
How is this a 'wormhole'? It looks to me like he is literally just searching different words and finding content. Clearly it is completely wrong though

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
People will listen if you have proof, you mentioned Mutt/kenny/2604Ghost. It’s obviously someone a bit strange but do they have any previous convictions?

Mayday

VIP Member
If you have any hard evidence then provide it. But all I see is someone that’s pissed off (potentially with good reason) and out for revenge
I agree. Surely if his Twitter is locked there must be someone who has access to his tweets or who can get access if concerns are raised?

Nope I dont go to football games but my mates do and they get to know ppl... anyway I'm a hibs fan.. but i have jambo mates .. just like rangers and Celtic fans can be mates...
Email Dave you got to be joking... he's the flaming loony tune i cant stand him... but when it come to his family i do care... when groomers are using his channel and him its serious... take it of leave it... but muttley is a far right fascist sum bag in Scotland and i have alot of mates that can back this up..
I'm not a fan of Dave either but the only way to let him know is to contact him...nobody here can do anything about it and only he can protect his family?