Pedophilia ring on Youtube

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And let me say this too... peados groomers trolls sit behind may fake accounts.. one person can be the operator off a grooming gang then bring all his pals in to the circle and boom ... all the peados groomers tag each other to a tweet or a YouTube channel as they sit behind a good guys profile to get all they want sent to the weirdo gang for all there watching...

How is this a 'wormhole'? It looks to me like he is literally just searching different words and finding content. Clearly it is completely wrong though

How is this a 'wormhole'? It looks to me like he is literally just searching different words and finding content. Clearly it is completely wrong though
I think its because usually Youtube recommends a wide variety of stuff based on most of your recent searches/recently watched videos? Or even stuff that they 'promote' from creators because it has a lot of views at the time. Where as searching for this only shows similar videos - some of which appear to be private/unlisted yet still appearing.

Reactions: 2
And when is the r family gonna wake up that there channel is used as a peados HQ... spanners all false ppl.. peados hide behind angry wank and use him to fire the gun of hate towards everybody... the peados protect him and the videos that they love.. Dave channel is a pweirdo heaven..
Probably when he thinks you might not be talking complete crap

No it's true.. but am just a nobody so who is gonna listen to me.
Very few people as you appear to be pretending to "know stuff" and are bleeping up threads with your bollock

I just want to let desent ppl know a well groomer from Scotland is on the prowel.. I hate angry wank... but i don't want his to be a victim and his family.. I do care about Dave and family dont get groomed.. take it or leave it its the truth..
Think most will leave it tbh

Lets just say iv known this for months but no one listens... cos they arguing to much.. and yes muttley and dougal are groomers ... dougal is grooming Jane and her daughter cant remember there twitter.. just us or summit they are called ..
then you could have messaged the families privately but my guess is they think your a nutter

Dougal is from edinburgh and is groomer... he is on the pesto list.. I dont no his real name.. but muttley is kenny ball..
Are his jazzmen involved in this too or is it just Kenny ? or whatever his real name you made up is today

Just look at angry wanks twitter... could someone please tell Dave this us the truth.. is not about subs or views anymore... I beg him to take this serious.. am not here to make touble. But hey no if Dave wants to carry on and think is bull tit. Then let him be with this trolls and peados.
If you contacted Dave privately and listed what evidence you have he would no doubt look at it. His wife certainly would for very good reasons

Cos dougal and muttley are pals.. or is it the same person... they are both hearts football fans from edinburgh... so muttley and dougal could be the same person... kenny ball
I see you have certainly got some compelling made up evidence there with is they aren't they can you see how you might be regarded as a bit of a fantasist ?

And I am from edinburgh i now hearts fans i live in that part if the city... we all no who the peados are in town... it's not rocket science...
So do you chant their names out just before the game starts and at half time ?

Oh its serious stuff.. it's ok I dont need to talk private i have nothing to hide.. but Dave thinks everybody has got it in for him.. all the arguing and fighting with the rees ... Jamie was getting to hot on how to prove the emails.. the trolls did not like that why.... cos then groomers would be caught... but Dave being Dave took to his high horse and came out guns blazing.. so thats how Jamie had to be shut up.. get them taken down... cos the groomers peados all lead back to Dave's channel where they used Dave as there sheald... yes Dave you thought all you gang was fighting for the girls.. u got sucked in too.
hmm yea I believe you thousands wouldn't

Seriously your posts are like the ramblings of a lunatic and are across several threads as someone who is quite wise said the other night
that threads got weird lately

If you have "evidence" that compose an email and message Dave or his wife
Keep postings fantastical waffle and you will be regarded as a bit of a nut job

Reactions: 1
Dougal is from edinburgh and is groomer... he is on the pesto list.. I dont no his real name.. but muttley is kenny ball..
It’s quite easy to work out who currently hates who and find out exactly who you are or might be btw. To go on such a vendetta I assume you’ve been involved in arguments with this person lately. Maybe on Twitter ?
If you have proof give it to the right people, if not, you’re making dangerous accusations right now.

The worst of the family channels are by far the saccone Joly’s.
Jonathan makes me so uncomfortable with the uploads and clips he shows of his kids. He knows how dangerous it is too but doesn’t care.

Reactions: 3
We have had 5 year of trolling of this scumbag.. you guys have only had 8 months... think i have enough evidence about muttley on how vile he is..
If you have any hard evidence then provide it. But all I see is someone that’s pissed off (potentially with good reason) and out for revenge

If you have any hard evidence then provide it. But all I see is someone that’s pissed off (potentially with good reason) and out for revenge
I agree. Surely if his Twitter is locked there must be someone who has access to his tweets or who can get access if concerns are raised?

Nope I dont go to football games but my mates do and they get to know ppl... anyway I'm a hibs fan.. but i have jambo mates .. just like rangers and Celtic fans can be mates...
Email Dave you got to be joking... he's the flaming loony tune i cant stand him... but when it come to his family i do care... when groomers are using his channel and him its serious... take it of leave it... but muttley is a far right fascist sum bag in Scotland and i have alot of mates that can back this up..
I'm not a fan of Dave either but the only way to let him know is to contact him...nobody here can do anything about it and only he can protect his family?

@Jakky I gave you the benefit of the doubt today but couldn't find much in for after doing some searches.

Do you have anything tangible to show us?

I find the whole concept of plastering your child online quite frightening. I loved social media before my son was born, and about 6 months in of me posting everything about him online (under locked accounts, locked privacy etc)... I stopped. I don’t have a FB, Twitter or Instagram and I never post photos of him online. He’s a stereotypically cute kid; blonde curly hair, blue eyes, chubby cheeks and the thought of that being anyone else’s child other than mine and my husbands make me sick.

I’ll watch the video over the weekend. It keeps popping up in my YouTube feed.

I have no idea why YTers ever put their children on line to such a huge extent. I used to like Louise Pentland but got increasingly uncomfortable with seeing her children all the time. They just aren't in a position to give their consent. She won't put her partner on much to protect his privacy but not her children. Also Inghams, Wilkes Family, Saccone-Jolys. I think they are storing up no end of potential trouble & mental health issues with their offspring.
Have you ever seen Cole and Sav LaBrant? Their two girls are literally their money makers. I feel sorry for the girl Everleigh who has a camera in her face every single day. They have a newborn now, who has 1million followers on IG.

Reactions: 4
Back to the actual topic.
Fortnight and Disney have pulled ads from YouTube.

Reactions: 5
Finally watched the video, and I’m horrified that I’ve seen these timestamps on videos but didn’t think anything of it. I always recall a time when I fell asleep after nights with YouTube on; I can’t recall exactly the video but it was some form of blind bag openings and then suddenly I’m in weird Elsa and Spider-Man land.

I saw that channels risk deletion if they turn comments back on. Special Books by Special Kids posted this:

I feel quite bad for him as his comments are usually always positive and he just interviews kids and their families.

Reactions: 2
Maybe this is the point where mass reporting Ingham vlogs might actually work. The way the thumbnail is always Isabelle even if she’s barely in the vlog and the way they use the girls makes me seriously question if they are deliberately targeting the paedophile market to give them views and comments. I’m sure I remember when the allegations came out and people said their target audience was teenage girls they brought out a figure to say it wasn’t. I can’t remember the words they used but maybe that’s why and their target is older creepy men

Maybe this is the point where mass reporting Ingham vlogs might actually work. The way the thumbnail is always Isabelle even if she’s barely in the vlog and the way they use the girls makes me seriously question if they are deliberately targeting the paedophile market to give them views and comments. I’m sure I remember when the allegations came out and people said their target audience was teenage girls they brought out a figure to say it wasn’t. I can’t remember the words they used but maybe that’s why and their target is older creepy men
It sickens me how much Isabelle is pimped out! ?

Reactions: 1
It should be illegal to film children under age and have them on YouTube. This isn’t new, we know it’s happening,there own parents know this happens, they know it’s a risk and yet they do it for the money?!? I honestly don’t know who’s more disgusting, the parents who willingly put their children out there to be subjected to this or the weirdos out there that get off on pictures of children!

Reactions: 7
I agree tbh. They just can't give informed consent. Even Louise will say 'Darcey do you want to be filmed?' 'Yes'. As if she can possibly understand the implications. Maybe if she added 'this will be with you for years. Everyone you come into contact with in the future will look at this and know everything about you. You have in effect given up any normal rights to any privacy. Strangers will know intimate details about your life. Now. Do you want to be filmed?'. In not many years time I think we'll look back at this family vlogging and be horrified. I think parents who do it are insane. Actually makes me sad to see Darcey filmed - she seems a very trusting lovely little girl. Stopped watching for those reasons amongst others.

Reactions: 8
All this paedophiles out there, knowing everything there is to know about those children, from what they like to eat, play with, their sleeping schedule, the school they go too and their address, all out there in the wait for them to be groomed.....well done parents, well done, I hope the money you make is worth it!

• Sick
Reactions: 8