PCDs Elis James and John Robins #2 Is it us? Are we the drama?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so proud of them* for this. đź’™

*obviously it's John's story but the empathy of Elis and Dave and the friendship the three of them share is wonderful.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was just searching for footage of ARIAs and stumbled on this podcast with John - listening at the moment and it's very interesting. Just thought I'd share ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I even saw someone accuse us of making hateful remarks about Elis and Dave’s kids…
I said the episode with Elis's kid was quite annoying. It was quite annoying, all small children showing off is just a bit annoying. My small child showing off is quite annoying and I think she's the best thing in the world.

Couldn't give a duck what any of the wet wipes in that group think of me though. Sub-human scum 🤣 To quote dear heart tenderstem TayTay at them - you need to calm down.

• Haha
For those of us so inclined to put ourselves through the joy of watching literally anything the lads do...

CRIMS is on Amazon Prime.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
For those of us so inclined to put ourselves through the joy of watching literally anything the lads do...

CRIMS is on Amazon Prime.
The best bit about CRIMS was John taking the piss about a man in his mid 30's being in a young offenders unit. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I genuinely thought John was saying CRIMS to take the piss out of the show, I never thought it was actually called that

Reactions: 3
Just tried to watch the first episode but gave up as its really bad!
It's SO bad. I'm going to watch it, because I've started. But it's quite something... I wonder if Elis and John know it's available?

I use Josh as background viewing/comfort viewing sometimes even though it's not exactly TV gold.

Reactions: 1
I know we shouldn’t comment on them but this whole exchange made me lol. I think perhaps we’re not the drama after all.

Cue oh-so-humble apologies and deletions in 3, 2, 1…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know we shouldn’t comment on them but this whole exchange made me lol. I think perhaps we’re not the drama after all.

Cue oh-so-humble apologies and deletions in 3, 2, 1…
His ego is really something, now he’s the “god like” figure of the group (which I really don’t get. He spouts random tit and they lap it up, like he’s some sort of hero).

His ego is really something, now he’s the “god like” figure of the group (which I really don’t get. He spouts random tit and they lap it up, like he’s some sort of hero).
It’s so bizarre. Very narc energy.

I was just searching for footage of ARIAs and stumbled on this podcast with John - listening at the moment and it's very interesting. Just thought I'd share ;)
Thanks for sharing this! I listened over the weekend and really enjoyed it. I don't think the interviewer was the best in the world so John did a great job of carrying the conversation and keeping it flowing. I thought his point about the hangover mania was spot on - those eps were really funny! But I'd still, OBVIOUSLY, rather he was sober, and I am still loving the show as much as ever ❤

Side note: I think the interviewer is Jayde Adam's ex, so it was interesting hearing him talk about his struggles with relationships.

Thanks for sharing this! I listened over the weekend and really enjoyed it. I don't think the interviewer was the best in the world so John did a great job of carrying the conversation and keeping it flowing. I thought his point about the hangover mania was spot on - those eps were really funny! But I'd still, OBVIOUSLY, rather he was sober, and I am still loving the show as much as ever ❤

Side note: I think the interviewer is Jayde Adam's ex, so it was interesting hearing him talk about his struggles with relationships.
Interesting, I have never come across the interviewer before. He seemed to learn quite a lot from John during their chat, which is nice :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry but absolutely howling laughing at the Facebook group as someone heard Elis on 6 Music just now talking about "John's Legacy" and they have assumed because of this John might be dead.

Tbf pretty much everyone on there calling it out as an insane thought but still very funny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry but absolutely howling laughing at the Facebook group as someone heard Elis on 6 Music just now talking about "John's Legacy" and they have assumed because of this John might be dead.

Tbf pretty much everyone on there calling it out as an insane thought but still very funny
It’s giving “David’s dead” energy aka one of the best clips of all time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I absolutely loved the song Charlene wrote. Very clever, and even I, as a confirmed Taylor sceptic, could hear the influence. I hope whoever texted in “I want listen this rubbish” is aware of the legacy.

It was a strange post BUT I can’t get over how rude some of the comments are!