Paul Baxendale-Walker (Paul Chaplin)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul, does nobody in your life love you enough to stop you from being yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve actually just googled his adult films... omfg he looks like mr burns from the simpsons 😂 he is so strange and awkward it’s hard to imagine a young woman wanting to have sex with him no matter how much money was involved🤢😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Right how are users posting and deleting? I don’t have a delete option, if I post and delete I would have to either edit my post with something else or report it? Have I been doing tattle wrong all this time?
Also love Paul’s attempt to steer this column “who do you all fancy”. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve actually just googled his adult films... omfg he looks like mr burns from the simpsons 😂 he is so strange and awkward it’s hard to imagine a young woman wanting to have sex with him no matter how much money was involved🤢😭
Not sure who is worse Paul or Gucci grandad, we need more info on him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
does a find else see people’s like this like their life is so sad you feel sorry for them ? like how did you end up like this ??

does a find else see people’s like this like their life is so sad you feel sorry for them ? like how did you end up like this ??
That old saying rings true: to know what God thinks of money, one need only look at those to whom He has given it.

Reactions: 8

Sorry but we don’t need to know anything about a man who’s photo has randomly been posted, we don’t know who he is and it could be bullshit that he’s even a client of Bayleys.

Sorry but we don’t need to know anything about a man who’s photo has randomly been posted, we don’t know who he is and it could be bullshit that he’s even a client of Bayleys.
Yeah fair enough , Paul could have just posted someone random

Arrgh I know what you mean and from seeing he was an orphan pulled on my heartstrings a little tbh 🙈

Bayley, are you ever worried about any of your geriatric clients dying on you? Not through your sexual technique, but just passing away in their sleep during the night, beside you, through old age.

Concerned for Roger.
#saveguccigrandad

He also was something to do with 'Loaded' at some point.
He bought over loaded in 2012 I think?

• Haha
He bought over loaded in 2012 I think?
From wikipedia:
2010s
IPC Media sold Loaded, along with SuperBike, to Vitality Publishing in 2010.[31] Circulation figures had been dropping year on year by 26.3% and had declined to 53,591 at the time of the sale.[32] In the second half of 2011, the last year for which figures were known at the time of the magazine's eventual closure,[2] circulation was 34,505 copies per issue, a decline of 30.2% over the same period in the previous year.[33]

Vitality entered administration in April 2012.[34] That month, Paul Baxendale-Walker purchased Loaded on behalf of Blue Media Publishing Group.[35] Ian Edmondson, a former news editor at the News of the World then on bail, became editor in May replacing Andy Sherwood.[36] Loaded's owners Blue Publishing entered administration in June 2013.[37]

Loaded was bought by independent publishing house, Simian Publishing in September 2013.[38]

I recall reading a discussion somewhere where someone said these old school companies are being bought up on the cheap by people who essentially use it to perv on young models, who hear the name 'Loaded' etc, and think it's still something big.

Reactions: 1
Omg 😂

Paul you probably should have stayed away from tattle 😂
Please please link this to the start of the thread andfuture ones he proper loves himself doesn't he! omg his zip is bust wide open towards the end of the video🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.