Bayleaisla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow it was only 2 years ago in my head I was thinking it was a lot longer than that

That’s what the person who deleted their comment said that she’s from Leicester and something about a girl called Millie? Apparently they used to say they were sisters but they weren’t.
I thought it was more than 2 years ago too. I remember the picture of flawless cosmetics her showing the transformation pic on her insta one time but couldn’t imagine her doing it now. I wondered what happened with her and Millie. Millie just disappeared

Reactions: 1
Agree, definitely looks like it was hers and got hacked. Ruby Sophia has commented on some of the pics - think they're both from Leicester?
What’s Ruby’s story? I can never find anything on her, apart from that she went out with Kem?

Millie has deleted her insta a few times... surname is Brignano. She seemed to come off insta again after the both came back from LA - They posted a pic of them both in lingerie at Jake Pauls house party, where bayley was kissing him and Millie pretended to look shocked. Bayley used to use the same surname to pretend they were sisters but her actual surname is Jacob.
Her old depop was @bayleyjacobb and the pics there are tagged as being in Leicester

Reactions: 1
How bad is the video?
apparently there was a few different videos. The video I saw was her in the booth at the nightclub and a guy touching her downstairs department as she had a dress on and she was completely out of it. And the video panned round to people just all standing around and staring.

bayley is shagging the owner of five palm which is why she’s living there for free

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
bayley is shagging the owner of five palm which is why she’s living there for free
Curious, you happen to know someone that knows her? You got more ☕ on her by any chance

I’m unsure what her attitude/personality is like but seems like she’s all over herself nowadays, can’t stand girls thinking they’re the bees knees when you looked like this not too long ago. I bet she’s let it get to her head but it’s really nothing special as anyone can put plastic in their face and body to enhance their looks. But she’s ruined anyway so wouldn’t be too surprised if she struggles with her mental health.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Curious, you happen to know someone that knows her? You got more ☕ on her by any chance

I’m unsure what her attitude/personality is like but seems like she’s all over herself nowadays, can’t stand girls thinking they’re the bees knees when you looked like this not too long ago. She’s no natural beauty and I bet she’s let it get to her head but it’s really nothing special as anyone can put plastic in their face and body to enhance their looks. But she’s ruined anyway so yeah wouldn’t be too surprised if she struggles with her mental health.
yes I know someone that knows her and can say that is exactly what she’s doing over there.
Hardly new tea but she is a prostitute. Known for it around the London circuit.

Reactions: 5
Five let anyone with enough instagram followers stay there for free, which is why all the love islanders etc stay there

Reactions: 4
Five let anyone with enough instagram followers stay there for free, which is why all the love islanders etc stay there
not for a period of months...
She’s been there for three months almost four now.

Reactions: 2
Ha what happened here? Someone out them?
yeh they’ve told their friends in liverpool so duno why they’re trying to pretend they’re not working girls bu yeh one of their friends has a big plastic mouth on him, in more ways than one 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.