Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissFinn

Chatty Member
It was bound To happen. Patricia has not ever seemed interested in being with the family.she wanted her own appartment To have time To put make up on etc without the Kids 🙈 thats when I knew its gonna end up in divorce.

Reactions: 10

Iseeinternet

Has she got a massive fake arse? I haven’t watched her for years. She looks really different to how I remember her.

Does she mean she’s moving to a different city with her family or just her living somewhere else for a while on her own? I don’t get what she means
She never even needed to get a bigger bum ik the first place from what I saw in her old videos.
Money had gotten to the brit pop princess.
I wouldn't be surprised if she was moving alone tbh...this is the same woman who thought getting a separate apartment and being a partime mum was OK

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mac900

im so gutted shes changed, i use to find her hilarious (and her husband) now i just cant relate to anything...the shops are too expensive, too many surgeries that her body is just like the rest of insta and no effort into her content but to have 'sit down talks's.

I hope this is just a phase, as i generally use to laugh out loud with her.

Reactions: 9

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Yeah I honestly loved her when she was working and doing YouTube at the same time. She's so different now but not in a good way. People change of course but I just don't relate to anything about her anymore.

gmik8210

Chatty Member
Agree with all of you!! What I dont get is why did She have another child?? She said She wants To be on her own and that was the reason To get another appartment. I dont know She seems very money driven and vain! She wanted To put wigs on for hours and eye fuck herself not spend time with the Kids. Made absolute no sense that She had another one cause She has no maternal bone in her body. And thats fine but it was her desicion To have Kids. Like someone said She seems like She is living the life of a single kidless person.
I feel like she got married and had children because she likely felt that is what was expected of her (from family, culture etc). I really liked her and Mike together, the early vlogs before kids were good, they were so funny together. BUT maybe it was all for the camera, for the money. She's always been about money.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I just watched her house tour im glad she edited out Graces room and decided against showing it to keep her privacy. So many youtubers show so many of their childrens private moments where they can't even bath in peace it was nice to see someone actually care about their childs personal space

I think her house could do with a replan it would make more sense to have her walk in wardrobe room on the top floor and Nova on the same floor as everybody else I know she said they take it in turns to sleep upstairs with her so its not like shes on her own up there but for when shes a bit older .

szn-123

Patricia is so beautiful but my god she knows it. She comes across SOOOOO up herself. All her insta posts are her strutting to camera eye fucking herself. Does she take someone with her on holiday just to film?
she has changed so much over the years, I used to really like her, now I feel she takes herself far too seriously like and is not likeable at all

MissFinn

Chatty Member
I doubt it. She always tried to escape her kids and husband
I Wonder how does one become so god dam self obsessed.
😵🤨

Like looking from the outside She had it all. Money family the looks. But it was not enough for her. All She wants To do is eye fuck herself for hours and pose To randomers In insta?! Sad sad vain self obsessed life She leads.

Reactions: 8

guccigang

Glad others have noticed the lipo! Everyone who’s had a BBL has the same stomach. Has she not admitted it then?
I've only heard her say she had a hernia repair and repair to her muscle separation. I work in plastic surgery and she's had a tummy tuck with lipo. Part of a tummy tuck is performing muscle repair - so that's always included and incidentally we also find and repair a lot of hernias at the same time. She should've just owned it. Plastic surgery isn't shameful.

Amyk86

She’s said in her latest TikTok video that she’s still married. I assume they’re trying to work things through, but if I was Mike I’m not sure if I could after she wrote in her video that one of her plans for the next 3-6 years is to have a ‘hot man, passionately in love’. She clearly wasn’t referencing Mike there, as some of her other plans involved deciding whether to stay or leave him and coming up with a co-parenting plan etc.

CovergirlD

VIP Member
I think her decision to keep her kids offline might make it seem like she doesn’t enjoy motherhood but that isn’t necessarily the case. She is just keeping that aspect of her life private and good for her.

That said, I can’t deal with her content. She just seems so full of herself. Her only insta content is strutting along in an outfit eye fucking herself. It isn’t very likeable or engaging and I’m not sure who her target audience is? I know she invested in a lot of property so I think that is her main earner now and she just keeps the influencer stuff going for the freebies and ego boost it provides her.
I did consider that point about the kids, but the facts are- she goes away for weeks and months at a time without them which is crazy considering she can afford not to.

Tea4u

VIP Member
If you watch her video she says Nova suffered with terrible eczema (as someone who’s suffered with it from a young age I can so relate) and now they think she has TSW.
The bandages were to stop her weeping 😢

• Sad

ShannonLondon

Glad others have noticed the lipo! Everyone who’s had a BBL has the same stomach. Has she not admitted it then?
She admitted the bbl years ago. Said she had " a little fat put into her hips to even everything out" tummy tuck was last year I believe? Like the poster above said, Pat said it was a hernia repair and then admitted it was a tummy tuck when people were asking about it. Along with the nose job and boob job, it's safe to say she's had quite a bit of plastic surgery.

• Wow

Iseeinternet

There's something really annoying about Patricia Bright...can't quite put my finger on it...I don't know if it's her voice...the accent...how she's changed herself to fit into the industry or just all of her 🤭

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I’ve always really liked an admired Patricia but lately I’ve been feeling a little sus about her. After everything came out about Elle Darby, she still follows her. She recently promoted a brand on her Instagram soon after they posted a video with a racial slur towards Asians in it. Something about her following Elle after the VILE racism she exhibited and actively promoting this brand are suspect to me 🧐 I’m not sure if these things mean anything but I’ve been looking at her different the past few weeks that’s for sure
To me it shows her moral compass is waaaayyy out and probably massively money driven. She doesn’t care as long as she gets paid

szn-123

Sorry but I hated her most recent YouTube video due to the comments she made about her body/eating. At the beginning of the video, she mentions she is going to the gym and starts talking about how ‘snatched’ she is nowadays. She then goes on to say something along the lines of ‘there’s no secret, I’ve just been eating less and working out more’ and then briefly mentions that she has made another sit down video about it all previously. The only thing is, I’m pretty sure in one of her previous videos, she admitted to getting lipo surgery or something similar?! So why wouldn’t she repeat that point again in this video to ensure there is no confusion with her viewers that her dramatic weight loss/extremely flat stomach is due to SURGERY and not simply due to diet and exercise. It almost felt like she was trying to avoid mentioning the surgery again. Then, later on in the video towards the end, she is at dinner in Dubai and talks about her and her friend ordering 4 different main dishes to share cos they are hungry. She then goes on to say “us little girls always eat the most. Try having an eating competition with me, I eat so much food” ….bit strange considering she was telling us all at the start of the video how she’s been eating less??? But now apparently she’s implying that she’s just such a naturally tiny girl who can eat whatever she wants

also, her and Mike have defo broke up. I thought this was confirmed when she did that video using that planning diary app and people noticed she had given herself goals in relation to dating and co-parenting or something
I haven’t watched her new vlog but she has admitted to weight loss surgery before so not sure why she’s saying it’s diet and exercise. She also has a blatant lipo bellybutton. I stand by my point in what I liked about her is no longer there. She acts like she’s above other content creators now snd no longer has that likability factor

Londondiva

Wow! I just saw her on Molly Mae’s insta story and immediately remembered she exists, lol. I went to her insta to see what she was up to and still married, as I haven’t watched her YouTube channel in forever. I noticed she doesn’t wear her wedding ring and wondered if she was still married. I loved them together.
I came here from there too! But to say yikes she did not look good! Sorry!!

i think they are together still but she spends as much time away from her family as possible!

Simba88

I think her decision to keep her kids offline might make it seem like she doesn’t enjoy motherhood but that isn’t necessarily the case. She is just keeping that aspect of her life private and good for her.

That said, I can’t deal with her content. She just seems so full of herself. Her only insta content is strutting along in an outfit eye fucking herself. It isn’t very likeable or engaging and I’m not sure who her target audience is? I know she invested in a lot of property so I think that is her main earner now and she just keeps the influencer stuff going for the freebies and ego boost it provides her.