Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guccigang

I just saw her on my TL and watched some old videos cause I was like ‘oh cute she got a tummy tuck and they did her a good belly button’ lmao she’s addressed it as a hernia/muscle repair which is what it ABSOLUTELY is too but girl….there’s been lipo too. Good for you. Be honest though?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
i haven't watched her channel for ages but watched the notion video (and tweeted in disbelief lol) and iirc a few of the comments picked up on it too. if i knew this thread existed then i'd have been straight here. "co-parenting plan" and "sorry letter to michael" are still in the thumbnail 😭 girl read the room

• Haha

yankydoo

Chatty Member
I feel like this was coming for years. She has been distant from him and the kids for ages now. I hope she doesn't regret it as Mike comes across a great down to earth guy.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
So what does this mean?
I'm calling BS. What I don't want to hear 1 year down the line is a storytime about her breakup nor do I want to see her posting her new man(if and when she gets one) all over her social media

Patricia has too much disposable income to not be able to have a team in dubai to prevent her from going to dubai a lot. With her children being so young and in school, why would u set up a business 7 hours away, unless you have little interest in raising your children. All her dubai posts seem to feature her at a beach club or restaurant, doubt much business is going on there.

Seems like shes only willing to post her kids when she'd getting paid for an ad. If she really cared about their privacy, she'd stop posting them full stop

Web99

All she does is complain at the moment. Like, you're rich, have a perfect nuclear family, travel all the time, and get to do whatever you want. The privilege is not acknowledged at all.

I agree on the surgery, she's too obsessed with how she looks. I don't like that she lied for months and months about her bum when it was obvious she had something done, she used to be so straight talking and open. Just not into her vibes at all anymore

Hobbitsies

So I totally get parenting on a plane cannot be fun and easy. BUT I have never been on a plane and seen a parent let their child do what she described on Instagram stories? Like damn right everyone else would be pissed off.

CovergirlD

VIP Member
She is away from her kids so damn much. Yes fathers who are breadwinners sometimes have travel for business etc etc but the privilege of being and influencer is that she doesn’t HAVE to be away from home constantly. She makes enough promoting lipstick. No loving mother would be acting like this willingly without remorse. I used to cry my eyes out when my mum would travel. But maybe they’re okay and that’s a testament to Mike being a great and hands on father.

hannah123

VIP Member
It was bound To happen. Patricia has not ever seemed interested in being with the family.she wanted her own appartment To have time To put make up on etc without the Kids 🙈 thats when I knew its gonna end up in divorce.
Yes I’ve always got the vibe that she obviously loved her daughters but she didn’t love being a mother. Maybe instagram and YouTube don’t show everything, but she always seemed happier being away from them on holidays and work trips.

Reactions: 12

Simba88

They can still be separated but not legally divorced yet. I think she is just using semantics to cover up what is going on.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Call me cynical, but I think the only reason patricia hasn't got a divorce is because she would most likely have to pay him a huge chunk of change once assets are divided. Not sure if they have a pre nup but when they met neither one of them had the amount of wealth they have now. Mike is the primary caregiver and would most likely continue to do so, meaning he would get additional funds due to that.

LYRA234

That is absolutely ridiculous, so her child basically assaulted another passenger? I would be so angry!!!

Reactions: 11

MissFinn

Chatty Member
Anyone seen the stories today?? Calling people out for responding to her post saying that she’s planning to live in another city even though she has a family at home. I completely agree that motherhood and being a wife aren’t her only identity, she is clearly a driven businesswoman too. However, she can’t expect people to not question it/have different opinions on it. Also agree with the person who wrote that Mike has sacrificed his freedom and independence for her’s, I’ve always got the vibe like he seems to be doing everything at home whilst she’s doing nothing

Shes so into herself and obsessed about herself. I really dont get why she got another baby cause shes not keen on being a mum. Like really all the privilage and money she has she could focus on her kids when they are tiny. Why have them if you dont give a f. Shes so obsessed with her independence and filming herself and getting more procedures done that her family is in her way.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I Wonder how does one become so god dam self obsessed.
😵🤨

Like looking from the outside She had it all. Money family the looks. But it was not enough for her. All She wants To do is eye fuck herself for hours and pose To randomers In insta?! Sad sad vain self obsessed life She leads.
This!! She really is a girl who I felt was a little bit above the influencers because she had a career before and still seemed to make savvy financial decisions, but it became so clear that she was still chasing something.
I was late into following her, but I do know the lipstick alley girls always said she was very insecure, I never saw that as I started following HER many years after she quit her job and started influencing full-time. But in the past few years with the surgeries, I could see what they saying. It's sad because it's clear none of the things she's seeking are outside of herself! Honestly I couldn't imagine having all that money and still being obsessed with how I look and Instagram, she has the resources to do ANYTHING.

MissFinn

Chatty Member
Agree with all of you!! What I dont get is why did She have another child?? She said She wants To be on her own and that was the reason To get another appartment. I dont know She seems very money driven and vain! She wanted To put wigs on for hours and eye fuck herself not spend time with the Kids. Made absolute no sense that She had another one cause She has no maternal bone in her body. And thats fine but it was her desicion To have Kids. Like someone said She seems like She is living the life of a single kidless person.

rea5719

I’ve always really liked an admired Patricia but lately I’ve been feeling a little sus about her. After everything came out about Elle Darby, she still follows her. She recently promoted a brand on her Instagram soon after they posted a video with a racial slur towards Asians in it. Something about her following Elle after the VILE racism she exhibited and actively promoting this brand are suspect to me 🧐 I’m not sure if these things mean anything but I’ve been looking at her different the past few weeks that’s for sure

Anyone seen the stories today?? Calling people out for responding to her post saying that she’s planning to live in another city even though she has a family at home. I completely agree that motherhood and being a wife aren’t her only identity, she is clearly a driven businesswoman too. However, she can’t expect people to not question it/have different opinions on it. Also agree with the person who wrote that Mike has sacrificed his freedom and independence for her’s, I’ve always got the vibe like he seems to be doing everything at home whilst she’s doing nothing

• Wow
Reactions: 10

thistle

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel she is trying to appeal more to a USA audience. She uses American slang & dollars quite a bit, and has gotten really obnoxious, sorry. I used to enjoy her videos when she was still working in finance, but now she really has became very consumerist and braggy in the content she makes. What's bad also, is that viewers congratulate her on being a boss woman and talking about money, when most of the time it's just "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" & bragging that she was able spend so many thousands on purchases she regrets.

So I totally get parenting on a plane cannot be fun and easy. BUT I have never been on a plane and seen a parent let their child do what she described on Instagram stories? Like damn right everyone else would be pissed off.
Searched for this page after seeing that story. Ma’am your child slapping a man is not okay, come on

• Wow