Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DramaHun

Chatty Member
I try to avoid judging their parenting and family life or whatever and focus more on the worrying financial stuff but that being said...

Does anyone else feel a bit sorry for Betsy having bought Josh presents with her own money for Raechaelelelele to make fun of them? She made fun of them when she brought them home and again when he opened them. I have real trauma from a narcissistic family member making comments about stuff like this to me when I was a kid, it leaves a mark.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

AstonedRose

Change of subject.... does anyone else have difficulty deciding where to go first when I get some “me time”. Do I go insta to CHL and Messiah or TAttle to check what’s going down on today’s episode of “where’s the PayPal gone rach” 😛😛

• Haha

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I live locally and the letter from Sam is saying all the things that I have heard. I fully support Sam with this.

anasophia1991

I was following PTWM for about a year and was sent here via her page. I didn’t know this existed beforehand and frankly it is a bit grubby over here.

I’ve never donated to PTWM (and wouldn’t - I would only give directly to end users or via a registered charity, not this perceived no-mans-land in between) but having read the blurb on the Donate section of her website, I’m astonished anyone thought this was a charity or that money would be passed on. This is 100% money to her to run her page. Her page is about her lifestyle, so yes, donators are funding her lifestyle. There is no fraud here, other than she’s (possibly) not declaring this income. The tax man should definitely take a look.

No, I don’t think she spends 100% of her time helping DA victims. No, she’s definitely not qualified to do so. No, I don’t think you should ask her for advice (or ANYONE on Instagram ffs). Do I think she’s helped awareness? Yes. I definitely wouldn’t know who Alex Skeel was if it wasn’t for her.

All of this takes time, so much time, time I enjoy giving but I also recognise I need to give so much more. But on top of that, I am trying to hold down my own job to pay the bills, mum to five tiny turds, wife to PC Plod and attempt to keep my dog off anti-depressants.

I want these organisations to be able to access funds immediately for men, women and children in their services. I want to be able to have the time to run this page more effectively so that I don't have over 20,000 emails sat in my inbox like I currently do and I don't want to continue inundating you all running campaigns every few months to raise more funds.

To do all of this I am asking you guys to donate monthly to the page, so that we have both the time and the funds to keep it all going as it should.”

I recently unfollowed her, but it has nothing to do with her PayPal shenanigans. No, I became disillusioned when she disclosed that she drags a child of her choice out of bed at 5am and pulls them across the landing so that they can keep her company in bed. I realised then that’s she’s not 100% well. All the rescue remedy, neediness, oversharing, complaints about pregnancy, hysterical laughing - it’s not something to make fun of so please just stop. She’s unhinged and obviously trying to keep it together to keep her brand going. And you have ignored that and gone in for the kill.

So honestly, realise it is what it is (Instagram is a form of entertainment) and just put your phones down.
Thanks Rose. I’m glad that you sound much more sensible than the rest of us who donated! Well done you 🌟

What would you make of the sentence ‘so that we both have the time and funds to keep it all going as we should’.. Now I’m a reasonably well educated person (so I’d like to think), I took that to mean that the funds collected would also be directed towards the ‘campaigns’ that she mentions, not on Josh’s new apple MacBook Pro. I am clearly an idiot thought, so obviously my fault for getting suckered.

I also take exception that people are ‘going in for the kill’. People are understandably upset by her behaviour towards them, and her other ‘victims’. She has no merciful bone in her body, if she did she wouldn’t lie so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I also think that part of the PayPal donations went on legal fees though that is obviously speculation on my part. She stated herself a couple of years ago that they had more than £15,000 debt due to legal fees as a result of the family courts yet were able to pay for a wedding not long after, go on holiday and live the lifestyle they do. One published book and a few ads doesn’t pay for that.

They are hiding something imo.

Josh on his stories thanked Rachel for her converse hi-tops that she bought him for his birthday. He could’ve just thanked her face to face but I guess he just wanted to show that she didn’t get him anything too extravagant. He failed to thank her for the approx £1000 Apple iBook that she also bought him. How rude of you Josh! 😉

I don’t follow Tallulah’s slime account so haven’t seen it but someone who does said that Tallulah had posted a video of him unwrapping it. This video was shortly removed with an excuse that it had been reported and had to be deleted.Not you removing it Rachel because you didn’t want people to see how much money you’d spent on a birthday present and wanting people to believe the lie that your lifestyle hasn’t changed??

I’d have thought a family who already had 5 children would be desperately saving for the arrival of a new baby rather than splashing out on such extravagant birthday presents that they are then trying to hide. Unless they have no money worries at all ...

So again, Rachel:

* how much as been raised by PayPal donations and what has it been spent on?
* why are you refusing to tell your followers where their money has gone?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

TED

This is not in support of PTWM but in support of those with Personality disorders, I just want to say that Personality disorders are trauma based , so much so that the DSM-5 are considering changing the name to complex PTSD rather than personality disorder. There is a HELL of a lot of stigma that surrounds personality disorders and not all those with PD display this behaviour.

I did say before but deleted it because I am ashamed. I was diagnosed personality disorder 5 years ago at the age of 23. I was then dropped by my mental health as there was nothing they could do. 5 years later I only go out when I drop my kids off and pick up from school. My anxiety is so bad my hands feel like they are being crushed. I have no friends except my oh as I cannot stand people for longer then 5 minutes and when I am forced into social situations I literally have no idea who I am or how to act. Last year I contemplated suicide. I even wrote a long post to ptwm but thankfully deleted it. But why I say personality disorder is I escape into fantasy land a lot I will put my headphones in and off I go. I don’t harm anyone except myself I struggle to live in reality. The difference between us is I would never dream of destroying other people. Ranting a bit but just showing we aren’t all loonies.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Ohemgee5678

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I really really am in shock.

I first came to these threads from TattleGate. After reading through all the threads and even up until a few days ago, i still wasn’t convinced, i’ll hold my hands up. I take everything with a pinch of salt due to working with social media most of my adult life. Just like she has an army, you have am army here who believe the opposite. (Please don’t think i’m defending her, i’m really not.)

But those messages from Samantha have really shocked me and i really feel for her. I’ve read R’s book a few times and i cannot believe how someone can have the absolute fucking audacity to be an advocate for healthy relationships in families and then behaves the way she does?! And then even worse, write it as non-fiction in a book?!
How can you stop your daughter from seeing her dad for a few years and how can you maliciously break down a woman who was in a bad place because of a more than likely affair while stopping a relationship with her sons, and then be an advocate AGAINST parent alienation with the likes of Sally Faulkner? You claim to be this saint and forgiving person who hated the fact your own mother left, but you won’t help to try and fix a broken relationship between a mother and her sons?!

I don’t know the truth about the paypal donations, i also never donated so i hope the donators here do get the an answer, and soon.
But my main gripe is the children in all of this. Samantha, i hope you get the advice you need and your able to hug your boys again someday soon. ❤

• Heart

Quickfyre

I bet the story on the bridge is bullshit as well. I bet she was already working part time and was inspired by absolutely nobody.
I can confirm the lady on the bridge was a made up lie. I have a copy of her FB from way back bragging about how the lie/fake story she wrote had made it to the newspaper!

• Wow
  • Angry

Empen

VIP Member
But you have shared information. Yesterday you said that "she grooms people". A very ambiguous but inflammatory acussation followed by "shes a very very sick woman".

Surely in your professional capacity, the disclosure of such serious evidence should now be passed over for investigation and not privvy to a public forum. Would that not be a breach of conduct by yourself for placing such allegations here?

You should encourage people to second guess your actions and not blindly follow what you claim to have in your possession. Most of us are here because we've been duped once, but not again.
You can actually tell she grooms people just on what people have shared on the threads not just what I’ve read in my emails.

You cannot just have a few bits of information here and there of different situations to hand in, you need many to be listened to. That is why @Qwerty6337 and I keep saying please report to action fraud. If everyone on here does it they will HAVE to launch an investigation in to her for the PayPal.
I am writing up everything on the DA side of it, page after page after page of it.
Redacting all names.
More and more people are messaging me. And when I am done, hopefully in the next few days with everything I have FOR now I will be submitting it for a review and we will go from there. Then it will be out of my hands other than updating it with more information if more people come to me.

I hope this helps explain it all 🙂

• Heart

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Quite a few people today trying to derail this thread, a thread in a series that have run smoothly for quite some time now 🤔

I believe it is Samantha for what it's worth. That is my belief. You can choose to believe or not believe anyone and anything, in every aspect of life.

Do your own research, keep an open mind, skip by or report anything that is dubious, whatever, but accusing people who are here seemingly for help and to help is just going round in circles.

😊❤

• Heart

Empen

VIP Member
What can we do? Is it all in hand?
Keep digging!! 🙂 keep “naming” people on here like that thingy rose on here for me or Qwerty to find out their stories.

I’m not going to put on here what I’m doing because of Rachael (Hi babezzzz). But if we all work together and talk loud enough it’ll get heard, don’t worry.

“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is to sing it loud for all to hear” - Elf.
* delete the Christmas parts and change to spread information about FULL TIME CHEATING LYING STEALING MUMMY.

• Heart
  • Haha

novelgossip

I try to avoid judging their parenting and family life or whatever and focus more on the worrying financial stuff but that being said...

Does anyone else feel a bit sorry for Betsy having bought Josh presents with her own money for Raechaelelelele to make fun of them? She made fun of them when she brought them home and again when he opened them. I have real trauma from a narcissistic family member making comments about stuff like this to me when I was a kid, it leaves a mark.
I actually really like Betsy, she seems like a very sensible and mature young lady with a good head on her shoulders, I really admire that despite rachaele flashing the cash Betsy likes to earn her own money and bless her, buying josh birthday gifts from her own money is really sweet.

Fortuately a "teacher" 🤨 has popped onto R's page to congratulate her outstanding parenting, so we can relax... were getting it wrong... phew!
😂 case closed then, she's clearly an amazing parent because the copy and paste school report says so.
My son once had a school report saying that he had a lovely time on their camping trip, he was very kind and helpful and they really enjoyed him being there. He didn't even go on the trip.

• Haha
  • Wow

Fourcats

Just watched rachelllllllleeeeees's vids from tonight - she eats like a horse chewing hay. Gross
I know what's childish but that's how she makes me feel right now. Wound up.
Why does Josh need to defend her against her own child? If she was that upset why didn't she stop eating?
Everything she does now winds me up.

My son calls his Dad's wife 'mum' - it breaks my heart every time I hear it. I'm his mum. Not her.

Where is the money?
Where are your DV qualifications?
Where is the relevant helpful signposting?
Where is the self restraint?
Where is your honesty?

Stop filing your family, put your phone down and actually go and make some real memories together tech free.

Oh and pregnancy is not an illness. Stop treating it like it is and stop moaning about being pregnant at all, some women would give their right arm for the honour of carrying another human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Quickfyre

I genuinely am thankful for your thoughts of raising money to support the boys and I but that’s not why I came on here.
I would like to think through being open and transparent and sharing my story that people will understand they are not alone after being used and abused by PTWM and J.
If anything I feel a sense of warmth and comfort from you all.

🌸

• Heart

Buzzedoff

Sam. I hope you’re around and still reading that there is huge support for you on here. It’s natural that people may question things as with everything that’s gone on, it can make even the least cynical unsure. I’m local and I believe you 100% for what it’s worth. Please NEVER give up hope. It’s a sad truth that in family court, money is often king but they won’t be this age forever. They will learn the truth and, in my experience, despise their current family for the lies they have told them. I know that their welfare will be your priority but exactly as someone else said - keep records, keep letters, keep everything. Your boys will be with you again. Your children are your children forever, not just when they are this age. Adulthood lasts much longer and you will get to share their lives with them. Please keep the faith

• Heart

alphabetspaghetti

Oh wow, offline for a less than a day and everything has happened 🤣 Read about 14 pages so this will be all over the place.

I know it’s been said a million times already, but thank you Samatha for joining and telling your side. I know it must have been difficult but I know that everyone here will do everything they can to help and protect you. I don’t know if you’ve read all the threads (it takes a while) but you’ve probably got the gist. I hope we all find out about the donations, but above all, I hope you get your boys back.

To the comment about Betsy reading this, I honestly don’t know if she would. Out of curiosity, maybe? But then again no matter how we feel, Rachel (🥴) is her mum and no one her age will want to read something like this, if that makes sense.

To the potential-future-cheating comments, I agree that he is extremely likely to cheat. I truly think she is convinced she has him safe with the income (*cough* donations *cough*) and lavish life that she can provide him with, but that will eventually run out and he will probably go for someone young/that girl on R’s story the other day. I hate to say this as it’s a vicious (dare I say vile?) thought but I hope he does cheat. I just honestly hope every kid in this shit show is ok, they obviously know a lot more than we do and this can’t be good for them.

*edit* To the admins/mods, thank you for everything you do. You’re all stars and we love you lots ❤

Rachaeaeaeaeleeee, we know you read this and we play you more than you play us. You’re a massive fucking cunt.

Anyway, donations?

• Heart
  • Haha