Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quickfyre

I smell lies. There is absolutely no way this lady is paying £900 a month! No way. As a nurse band 6?? There’s no way CMS have worked this out as a fair assessment on net earnings. My heart breaks for what your going through but don’t play the victim card and fabricate lies to make yourself look hard done by. You already are hard done by!! The truth will help your case. There has been lots of questions in regards to the £900 a month and if someone makes £45k a year pay less for three children. I doubt you pay £900.
With all due respect, you have no idea what you’re talking about. I have no reason to lie about any of this. I am not here for money or to play the victim. I can post a payslip photo here if that’s what it takes. How dare you accuse me of lying?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Empen

VIP Member
But surely if she is aware of the court order and the proof her seeing it online makes no difference. The evidence is against her lies. Something she is aware of. Not trying to prove something she doesn’t already know?
I don’t have to answer ANYTHING publicly. And certainly do not answer to you.
I have been entrusted with names and people’s stories of what has happened in their personal lives due to Rachael. You have a problem with that then you go elsewhere. I will be taking action against Rachael. As will many people, given many have reported her to action fraud. INCLUDING SAMANTHA.

I don’t have to help people on here, I have a full time job and a family. But I do it, because I took an oath myself to protect and serve, unlike josh, and I will do that. Since helping people, I’ve had so many shady emails I’ve had to fend off, and it is so time consuming you don’t even understand. But if it helps get someone justice, and find money and stop this woman preying on others then so be it.

You have s problem, inbox me and I’ll go toe to toe with you there. In the mean time, stop bringing everyone else down.
I’ve confirmed myself who Samantha is. I’ve got all her details.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Devongirl

Samantha, if you are reading this this, I want to tell you that I understand. Actually, I don't because I am not you, but we have had very similar experiences and have ended up in the same situation - without our precious babies. I just want to let you know that there is someone else who can empathise on a very real level with you. There are far more of us in this position than anyone realises, because we are gagged by the courts and wouldn't risk anything if it meant hurting our children more than they already have been. I am in tears writing this, and have been on edge all day after reading your incredibly brave words. I am local to you, so if you ever want a chat with one who can maybe understand a little more than most, please message me. Sending you so much love and support. A fellow mummy, with the most enormous hole in her heart xxxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Please do report anyone trying to disrupt, there's been a clear attempt today from new posters (and ones that make a few normal posts before showing their cards) to try and derail the thread and mods have been taking action so it doesn't continue :)

I've sat quietly watching, letting true colours show, as after yesterday's love-in (absolute fricking stars, humbled by the love yesterday 🥰) I absolutely expected Rachel's machine to rumble in to action.

What we have observed today, plausible personas planting tiny seeds of unrest, is a small show of what this 'crew' are probably capable of in the real world... hence the struggle Sam and other locals have expressed once Rachel decides you're the enemy.

We are better than that.

We have bonded.

We are strong.

😘

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
I came over here from PTWM insta/FB after her snot show regarding Tattle and bullying, expecting to see ‘horrific & vile’ comments but no matter how hard I looked I just saw well balanced, thought provoking questions. I too donated for the last 6 months thinking I was helping women & children in refuge, I didn’t understand the PayPal thing and I suppose I ran with my heart not my head.
Everything just makes (horrible) sense now I’ve come here to Tattle. I’m shocked, just absolutely shocked because I’ve not understood what goes into DV services and SS and to think she just comes across as someone who can just jump into someone’s life and fix it like that *clicks fingers* making us think she’s responsible for the safety of women and children. What kind of weirdo gets off on that???? And the comments on her FB Page in support of her “they have no idea how you help women” “you’re a saviour keep doing what you’re doing...” WHAT IS THAT EXACTLY?? I take it you get blocked if you comment on FB with these questions??? When I look back through her photos you can see her lifestyle change - it smacks you in the face!!! Feel so stupid for believing her but I honestly thought she was doing good.
And local people who say they’re scared of her, you don’t know what she’s capable of??? What’s that about? Bring it on Rashielle I would love to take somebody like you on, couldn’t give two flying shits who you think you are or PC Prick you’re married too. I’m from up North, I’d eat you on a barm my love....
I hope Samantha feels supported and believed by opening up on here and starts the ball rolling again to see her boys 💙
Thank you for this group and the fact you say cunt 😂💃🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

MrsA99

VIP Member
Let's all just stand back and take a breather.
We are here mainly to find out where the PayPal money has gone. Some people have genuinely felt duped and they need answers. I've read the the threads from the start and the conversation has come a long way. An action plan is coming together about how this can possibly be achieved. Advice has been given to contact Action Fraud. If you feel you can do this then do it.
@Empen is in the background helping people who feel they've been let down. She seems happy with what people are telling her and I imagine double checking everything. We don't need to see evidence. We know certain nosey people are reading this 👀. Let her keep some cards close to her chest and play them when she's ready. Let her quietly help Samantha.
Don't turn on each other. Yes, keep an open mind and don't believe everything you read.

Rachel, just show the evidence of where the money has gone, or are you secretly enjoying this??

• Heart
Reactions: 41

carebear123

hi I've been reading all the threads and putting everything together and thought I'd come tell my story.
in 2012 I left my hometown to go into a refugee with my two children this wasn't straight forward the funding for womens aid and the cuts had already started back then.it took me a week of crying down the phone and nearly having a breakdown to get my local DV Support to help.i was living in fear my ex would come into my house he sent police around early hours to check I was in the house stood outside so I couldn't take my kids to school,I was trapped in my own home most days.
the day they rang me to say they had found a place my kids were in school ,I got a taxi to the school and got my kids and went to my local DV place with just a carrier bag for us all.
They did a big risk assessment before we were sent on the train I was sworn to secrecy I couldn't tell family or friends what was happening.
it took us 4 hours before we got to our safe refugee miles away from our home not knowing what to expect or what was yet to come.
in the next few months we moved 3 times as we were high risk had solicitors involved police ect,changed my number cut my family off, was risked assessed numberous times had to give up my home everything we knew and rebuild our lives.
8 years on and we are free but still now we are dealing with the trauma caused by it all.
how them two think they can help with no training or resources baffle me it's more than money that helps women they have to be checks at every stage risk assessments things put in place that even womens aid struggle with.
the women I met in the refugee we all had different issues.even myself going threw what I did and seeing what resources were there I couldn't even to this day do what womens aid did.
so how she says she can do half of what she does I dont believe her.
please if anyone needs help contact womens aid directly not a women on Instagram who thinks she above them

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I just wanted to add that I really appreciate that admin took the time to check out @Quickfyre’s identification. I believed what I read anyway as it backed up what I’ve heard from locals, but it adds extra credibility and discredits all the ‘tattle trolls!’ accusations.

I’ve always felt very uncomfortable about her posts - the calling the children ‘turds’ and flaunting those boys and the absolute bullshit stories she tells - but the more I’ve been reading, the more shocked I am!

@Quickfyre, I am so sorry this has happened to you. From what we’ve all been shown, your boys seem like lovely little chaps which will be down to the relationship they had with you in their early years. When they are older they will know exactly what went on and I sincerely hope you can rebuild a relationship with them. I know people who know both you and Rachaele and I’ve only ever heard compassion and good things about you. It’s very different to what I’ve heard about her, however. You’ve had the worst thing done to you and you should be very proud that you have been able to get yourself to a strong place now - I hope things continue to improve for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Hey Rachel,

Back to some key questions - we haven’t forgotten:

* how much have you raised via PayPal donations and what has it been spent on?
* what safeguarding practices do you have in place for dealing with DA victims (or warriors as you like to call them) and what training, qualifications and experience do you & your ‘team’ have?

You’re really dragging this out now so a response any day now would be much appreciated.

Thanks 😘😉

• Heart
Reactions: 39

BabeOne

I think it’s only recently that that this thread has changed in tone and I can’t help thinking that it’s a deliberate hijack. Previously, opposing opinions were shared with perhaps challenge but without this level of unpleasantness. It has been a very safe space and it would be really sad if it’s been intentionally thrown off track.

Samantha, you don’t owe anyone anything. You don’t have to answer to anyone on here. I hope that some of the more negative comments don’t put you off engaging here
I came across Keels original thread - I had no idea who PTWM was, as I only used to read the Ingham/Meldrum threads.

I have kept reading - sometimes in utter shock, and other times in sadness at what 2 people can do to a Mother and her children.

I felt the original petition that got posted was Samantha - I replied to that, but some posts were removed at the time.

In real life I ramble!! I'm sorry... I go all around the houses:rolleyes:

I feel it is utterly awful what PTWM/J have done - she clearly has some very deep rooted problems/issues, but the main thing on these threads which Keels started, was to find evidence to prove what PTWM has used paypal donations for.

It must have caused them both a great deal of grief, and probably something they didn't expect to happen. They (I believe they are both as complicite as each other) set her "warrior's" onto Keels, also I think there was another poster at that time too, that was hounded.

Samantha has been able to come here and talk - Empen and Quwerty have been able to help Samantha and others behind the scenes. Isn't that an amazing thing - that from that first thread to where this is now?! So many posters that have daily kept up the vigil of asking questions - not giving up and letting this thread die, without answers.

It is only natural that many here are sceptical, due to having lost money to PTWM/J or having believed her "stories" that now they want answers that are fact and not fiction.

I don't work within an area that could help Samantha - I'm a SAHM, with a son who has learning disability/autism. My career background was Banking - not much use to this thread. But what I do have in common with Samantha is my 1st husband mentally abused me, which nearly 30 years later, still causes me anxiety. No one should have to explain "their story" - we all have our own stories of life to tell, but for people like Samantha, it's not an easy story to tell is it?

She has been brave enough to come here, for support. I said in my reply after the petition post that this is a woman backed into a corner so hard, she has no where else to go but to come out fighting. Also that Karma is a bitch, and PTWM/J are going to get theirs soon.

Samanthas financial situation has really nothing to do with this thread - surely that shouldn't be dwelled on, but to keep open lines of encouragement of support to her, and also anyone else that has experienced similar.

I hope the new members that have asked questions today are not here to derail, that they only want to know the truth - it should be enough what Empen has stated and Samantha too.

I told you I could ramble!! I hope this doesn't offend anyone - I hate injustice or people being treated badly; it really causes me upset. When you are a Mum to someone with extra needs, your whole life is a battle on their behalf. To read on these these threads what PTWM/J have done to Samantha makes me livid. I can't even bring myself to write their names!!

Samantha - you keep strong sweetheart. Good things will happen for you - I hope with all my heart that you get to see YOUR Boys, very very soon. Thinking of you. X

Sorry ladies for a long message - Empen/Quwerty I am in awe of you. Keels, if you are reading - you started something, that along with everything else, has given Samantha a place to be Welcomed in to.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Alibalibee

Sending all my thoughts and support to @Quickfyre. Stay strong ... we got you. And we see her for what she is.
Just wanted to mention as Samantha has said she doesn’t have Instagram or Facebook as it’s too painful, maybe we should be a bit mindful of mentioning what Raychayellie is putting on SM with regards to the boys.. I know I for one would not for one minute want to inadvertently add anymore pain and suffering for her. Just a thought? 🙏

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I think it’s only recently that that this thread has changed in tone and I can’t help thinking that it’s a deliberate hijack. Previously, opposing opinions were shared with perhaps challenge but without this level of unpleasantness. It has been a very safe space and it would be really sad if it’s been intentionally thrown off track.

Samantha, you don’t owe anyone anything. You don’t have to answer to anyone on here. I hope that some of the more negative comments don’t put you off engaging here
Please do report anyone trying to disrupt, there's been a clear attempt today from new posters (and ones that make a few normal posts before showing their cards) to try and derail the thread and mods have been taking action so it doesn't continue :)

• Heart

Quickfyre

What I keep thinking is that the kind people who have donated (thinking they are helping these warriors) have quite possibly and inadvertently (allegedly😉) paid the legal fees to keep a Mother away from her children.
How fucked up is that. 😢

@Empen is right, not only has she groomed her victims but she groomed all of us who believed her bullshit. ☹
Because if it is the latter then abuse doesn’t allow you to see things clearly for what they are especially if it isn’t physical. You know the frog in hot water analogy it could well apply here.

Nonetheless even so, it sounds like he isn’t completely innocent anyway which may have been what has clouded his judgement further. Wrapped up in his own lies that he’s missed hers.
It has always been about the money right from the start, they both rinsed me dry and I lost my home and my car because I could not afford to continue paying the court fees and had debts to pay off.

On the other hand PTWM and J made out they were in debt, more fabricated lies they weren’t I know this as a fact.

People have been completely manipulated to pay for their lifestyle. PTWM has written about me, exposed my boys, made money from my suffering and still is. They both know dam well they broke me.

I pay nearly £900 per month CSA money for my boys. That is the real reason they don’t want me having 50/50 contact with my boys and another reason why they wanted me to drag the boys through court again because they knew I had nothing left. And haven’t they loved every moment of it.

New cars, new house, holidays, hot tub, designer clothes, dining out every day, spar breaks, false eyelashes and nails, iPads, iMacs, camera’s, binoculars the list could go on for ever.

I have never been able to make the money back that I lost so I go without because I have to. Obviously if I wasn’t paying CSA I would be able to save, even buy a car. But no that would mean them not being in receipt of CSA!

I will never forgive PTWM or J for the precious time I’ve lost with my boys.

It’s all been a game for them both and unfortunately I think it will always be until things are taken seriously.

I wish I could help people with where their donations went but I’m none the wiser apart from the obvious that has been stated. Follow the advice provided on here so you have answers.

I’m sorry for the people who have not seen it go to a good cause but please don’t forget you did donate because you genuinely thought you were helping others in need and you should feel proud of that.

🌸

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Buzzedoff

• Heart

Empen

VIP Member
What do you and en pen do? I cannot work it out.
@Qwerty6337 loses her temper but has brains and ironically finds money.
I’m the calmer one of our “to me to you” set up... and deal with domestic abuse, on the legal side of things, not the Rachael kind of the term.
Both in law. Just one of us is more hot headed than the other.

I appreciate we sound like a couple now. 😂😂

Empen genuinely helps victims of DA. I roll around with bad guys, not birds

On here, we get defensive when people chat shit or call us trolls. Like mother hens 😂 we’re the tattle equivalent of dora the explorer or blues clues
Alright, Al Capone.

• Haha

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Hey, Rachel... will you please make public the account records for the PayPal donations, so that us donors can get back to hoovering and dusting and shit? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
What do you and en pen do? I cannot work it out.
Empen genuinely helps victims of DA. I roll around with bad guys, not birds

On here, we get defensive when people chat shit or call us trolls. Like mother hens 😂 we’re the tattle equivalent of dora the explorer or blues clues

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

GiggleBee

VIP Member
How anyone lusts after j is beyond me, Pretty sure someone said at the beginning of all these threads that he reminded them of the head off of art attack and I cannot unsee it. All the skeleton's are truly falling out of the closet now and I just hope that the true victims in all of this get their voices heard.
I can't unsee this now 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35