Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi, I’m new to this woman, can I ask why people are sending her PayPal donations instead of going straight to Women’s Aid??
As someone with family members in the police I agree with this. Lots of the police are great, but 60-70% of the newer ones are dishonourable power-hungry people. The standard has really slipped in the last few decades.
Sadly this is true, many 'professionals' hide their dirty secrets behind their name tag

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Is it another freebie, for free advertising?

I don't think we should take that petition as gospel. There is no clarification that it is indeed his ex wife and the mods have removed it in the past.
If it is, it should be labelled as an ad?

If it isn’t, then how do they afford all these big outlays?

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
So apparently PTWM has addressed the issue over and over re donations on both IG and FB ..... have I blinked and missed it? Oh and apparently has never blocked a genuine donor of funds....
She wrote this on FB 23rd June 2019. I've cropped out the beginning and end but if you want to read the whole rant, it's still there.

I've circled the PayPal bit.

Essentially she is saying it's all covered on the donate page, and she will be raising more funds after maternity leave so screw the lot of you.

Attachments

Can someone please bring me up to speed on the family composition and thsinjew bloke ? Only been following for few days and I need to know about it . Thanks

It’s almost impossible to get court to bar any contact at all, no matter what the circumstances are. They must exhaust every possible alternative before granting an order which does not allow any contact at all. Which makes me think R + J are likely to be breeching a contact order.
Or I'm thinking parental alienation... And the boys have stated they don't want to see her... Seb is old enough... And you can't physically force an older kid into contact. Not sure of the younger ones age... Something certainly stinks.

Gold287

That would be pretty tricky. Unless you've outed yourself somehow and know them.
Or maybe if you’ve viewed their stories through that other app that I saw links to a few threads back, but aren’t following them? Would your username still come up as having viewed? They could be going through the lists of people if it does

We live a five minute walk from the sea and are there all the time - if anything, I’m more cautious as a result. My daughter is ten, so not far off Tallulah’s age, and has had swimming lessons since she was four so is fairly competent. I would never let her go far out in the sea by herself.

It takes mere seconds for something to go wrong. I’m not talking about freedom, I’m not saying she’s at risk of being abducted, I’m talking about water safety. There’s rip tides, particularly in the South West, and anyone can get into difficulty no matter how strong a swimmer they are. I wouldn’t take the risk, myself.
Yes I’m not talking about being abducted either. My kids are never out of the sea. They all surf and do wake boarding when the season allows it. It’s up to you what you allow ur kids to do, but you can’t judge others for thinking differently

If you look at the post, Tallulah isn’t actually that far out either

Last edited:

Nattix

Not all LA's have contact centres anymore, some places only have ones that have to be paid for privately. Where I live there isn't one in the town itself (very large town, same size as some citys). Closest one is 20 miles away and has to be privately funded if out of that LA. Other family members are asked to facilitate contact but if that isn't possible and a private centre can't be paid for then no contact is had.
Please remember not all cases are the same, not all children in foster care see their parents, not all court orders specify contact. Each case is unique and different.
No of course, not all. But it is a slim minority that don’t these days. It has to be a very, very bad situation which has shown no sign of improvement over a sustained period of time. Plus, to be the applicant on such an order and “win” would be a real battle.

Nattix

I can’t upload screenshots because the files are too big but basically some loon is claiming to have the her address, her sons work address and (bizarrely) her ex from 20 years ago’s address and is saying they will publish them..

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She reads here and sees how we all miss the good old days. The lidl Ad didnt go as planned. Lots of valid environmental concerns raised. Never had so many contentious opinions expressed before on one of her posts..

Quick damage limitation exercise needed. An old photo celebrating vegetarianism.

She must fink we're stoopid.
Where her teenage daughter has commented leaving herself open to being contacted by anyone and comments are limited.

What does that even mean? I can’t comment but some people can... do you have to be following to comment?

Uberqueen

Where her teenage daughter has commented leaving herself open to being contacted by anyone and comments are limited.

What does that even mean? I can’t comment but some people can... do you have to be following to comment?
Yes. Think so. I don't follow so comments are limited for me

Nattix

You don't need a solicitor to back to court but I can see how it would feel if you couldn't afford one and your police officer ex could afford one... And a pretty good one at that.
You have to pay for the application. Think it’s something like £140 but I’m not certain.
Not all LA's have contact centres anymore, some places only have ones that have to be paid for privately. Where I live there isn't one in the town itself (very large town, same size as some citys). Closest one is 20 miles away and has to be privately funded if out of that LA. Other family members are asked to facilitate contact but if that isn't possible and a private centre can't be paid for then no contact is had.
Please remember not all cases are the same, not all children in foster care see their parents, not all court orders specify contact. Each case is unique and different.
This interests me as I was under the impression that children’s services could be legally obligated to ensure contact takes place. What would happen under these circumstances? Would it take place in public areas perhaps? I may be incorrect it’s just what I believed to be the case. This is for public not private matters of course.

anasophia1991

I’ve looked on her fab account from 23rd June and there is nothing like the pages you posted.
She wrote this on FB 23rd June 2019. I've cropped out the beginning and end but if you want to read the whole rant, it's still there.

I've circled the PayPal bit.

Essentially she is saying it's all covered on the donate page, and she will be raising more funds after maternity leave so screw the lot of you.

Are you sure this is up?? Most odd

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I don't understand why they wouldn't move into a bigger house rather than putting a teenager in the shed, especially since they found out the house would be going on the market in December, just after she got pregnant, surely it would have been perfect timing to find somewhere with an extra bedroom... Almost as if the story doesn't quite fit together 😏
Though if they couldn’t afford to buy this place, how would they have afforded to move somewhere bigger? Private renting is more expensive monthly than mortgage repayments.