Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bristolgirl

Chatty Member
I'm not so sure about that - patreon or a youtube subscription would count as taxable income. I think HMRC and DWP would be very interested in this all. It could be what they call a landmark case.
I could have misunderstood the tax inspector I spoke to about this, but it seemed very clear that the donations themselves would not be classed as taxable income, because they are gifts, not earnings.

Gold287

Yes I can see him from another account - now why would I be blocked..? I've not commented on either account, or commented about them anywhere, or liked any anti-ptwm comments... strange.
Maybe they’re going through the posts on here and working out who people are on insta?

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Yes I can see him from another account - now why would I be blocked..? I've not commented on either account, or commented about them anywhere, or liked any anti-ptwm comments... strange.
Have you been watching his insta stories without following him? Only thing I can think of....

Mac2211

Hiya, I haven’t donated but has anyone emailed PayPal over the discrepancies? They might be able to do something if enough people email? Xx

Meringue22

VIP Member
Her messages don’t show as “seen” but she does read them. She puts a lot of them on her page regularly, so she definitely does see them.
Either you can inbox her or tag her on her comment section on her grid post somewhere. But then Rachael will see it. So just be mindful what you say as I said before. Anything that leaves here that isn’t absolutely factual and polite can be taken as trolling.
That’s my concern tbh

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Contact them and tell them this. This is pretty poor behaviour from them, moderating genuine reviews.

I think to be fair if that's all your review said that's fair enough as it's not referencing the book itself very much and has gone into other territory.
There's a genuine book review under that bit.