Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HavinAPop

So interestingly I was on a DASH risk assessment tool and DA training day today. Which was provided by local authority DA services

We discussed referrals to refuges. The process of referral including completing a DASH and potentially going to MARAC if that person is deemed high risk of death / serious harm

We also discussed safety planning , risk assessment , IDVA services out reach workers and lower level support for those who are not deemed as high risk. We covered the imperative point of safeguarding children , the freedom project , Phoenix project and other services.

Discussions around the dangers of advising women to leave immediately (as seen in PTWM) messages, one stop shops for advice , CAB and counselling.

We discussed not all women wanting to leave a DA relationship and the support needed to keep them safe.

Not to mention the importance of accurate record keeping and confidentiality, not using social media to discuss cases or make a person identifiable

Furthermore we discussed Flight funds.... funds used to help families escape (if they want to )

I then took the opportunity to enlighten this particular LA about PTWM who laughed at the tall tales and wished their job was as easy as getting a fb message and then getting a place at a refuge 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Fanaff

VIP Member
Hang on, she states on a post that no one is blocked and comments aren’t deleted...then deletes all the comments and has blocked those that liked them?! She really isn’t very bright is she.

I felt her silence weeks ago said it all but this behaviour is another level. It screams guilt.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
The lies that Rachaele tells are truly shocking - we had a public plan to try and ruin her & oust her as Kidscape Ambassador and when that didn’t work we turned on Kidscape staff and wrote personal details about them?! 😂

No, Rachaele, this is what happened:

* People had genuine concerns about your ability to be fit for the role of Ambassador for an anti-bullying charity given that YOU bully people & encourage threatening behaviour towards others , maliciously doxxed 5 individuals (illegal btw), disclosed identifiable information about a bullied disabled child at your step-son’s school & her mother, potentially leading to further bullying of said child.
* People had genuine concerns about the flippant response from the CEO of this charity given the public & appalling behaviour of one of their Ambassadors & how it didn’t represent the values & ethos an anti-bullying charity.
* The only details of Kidscape staff have been the name of the CEO and mention of what other charity and advisory committee boards she sits on. This information is available from google and on the Kidscape website itself and so is not ‘personal’ at all.

The reality is very different from your ridiculous twisted version of events which are quite simply lies.

The ‘best friends’ and Josh are doing Rachaele absolutely no favours by enabling this nonsense. The lies are starting to spiral out of control.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

anasophia1991

I really agree about not making personal comments about her appearance, her husband’s or commenting about her kids. She actually wants us to do that so she can squeal that we’re trolls. This issue is much bigger than that. She’s lying and manipulating the emotions of thousands for personal gain. This shows sociopathic tendencies-this cannot go on any longer. We’re not here being bitchy or catty towards her as much as she likes people to think we are-we are trying to get to the truth of how she has spent goodness knows how much, on who.

Reactions: 25

Jemimah

Apart from the official photographers, she is the only one capturing the confetti walk through a lens... everyone else is clapping and living in the moment - happy to see the newly married couple.

Now thousands of strangers have seen them both, the brides dress etc before their own family/friends who might not have been able to go (Just speculating here btw)... It isn't her day to share. 🤬

The naivety of her so called ‘army’ genuinely takes my breath away. How, in 2019, are grown women falling for this absolute shit show? Her elaborate tales of heroism where she supposedly recalls entire conversations verbatim, not to mention the graphic descriptions of the situation; but cannot remember when her child has a school trip? Her admin sending people her Pay Pal in order to receive ‘donations’ for a house deposit because she wasn’t keen on a Go Fund Me. How can people be so eager to hand over their hard earned cash to buy SOMEONE ELSE a house? The fact that in her responses above, she downplays their lifestyle, essentially gaslighting the OP by insinuating she’s in the wrong, she’s made a huge mistake, she’s misinterpreted the situation when in fact it’s there for all to see; the outfits, the meals out, the makeup, the braces, the holiday, the weekends away, the wedding. The amount of time they both spend on social media I fail to see how it’s possible for them to both work ‘full time’ - there simply are not enough hours in the day. No policeman I know is able to spend all shift responding to inane messages from their needy wife, never mind being able to rush home at the drop of a hat because she’s had a bad dream.
The whole thing is a total fucking shambles

• Heart

Reetpateet

Slightly off topic, Correct me if I'm wrong but I have never seen a bad word said about The Unmumsy Mum on this site. She is a successful Author, Mummy blogger and only reviews products which she truly believes in. If only all of them were like her. Be more unmumsy mum.

Luna12

I’m a full time stepmum to two children the same age as Josh Marshall’s two boys. I’ve always wondered how PTWM could be so callous in posting so much online content that would devastate their biological mother. Believe me, I’m dealing with a mum who walked out when they were babies, rarely sees them, lies, causes drama and thinks just sending an occasional bag of sweets makes her an amazing mum, but she IS their mum and I would never want to rub her nose in it by flaunting online the happy family we’ve created. I feel sorry for her x

Reactions: 23

Babel

I sit on the committee of a charity, every penny is accounted for.

Essentially what Racheal is doing is getting people to pay to be fans of hers.

It is becoming more commonplace for instagrammers/youtubers etc to monetise by having fan clubs, patreons etc. The difference is people are visibly doing it now without shame really, whereas she is hiding it under the pretence of charity money. R's friend Constance is pretty transparent about her 'village', for example.

That is the difference- R is essentially asking for a salary from her fans just to be her. She adds the twist of helping DA victims, fine. But she isnt transparent like others. We all know a lot of the money is funding their lifestyle, the worst detective in the world can see that. She needs to monetise her page more professionally and less shady - R, if you want money from people just to enjoy your content then own that and go public with it. Have two funds. One for DA and one for you. One becomes your salary, one is your charity fund, and your followers should be able to choose which they donate to.

Register a charity officially, as you should do. Then the monies that go to that account have to be accounted for.

The rest, make sure Mr taxman knows about it, set yourself up a company (or a partnership if you don't want to publish accounts...) and get presto, all is above board and no longer incredibly dodgy territory. That's my fair take on it.

Hey presto, I mean!

• Heart

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
It’s quite worrying how many people have signed the petition to close this forum, citing the bullying of PTWM and other influencers as their reason. I’ll be honest, I’m new to Tattle and only came to see what the fuss was about when PTWM spoke about the site in her stories. I’ve since read a few others posts about other influencers and some are pretty nasty but this one I feel is actually asking valid questions of someone who should be held accountable for their actions or at least be made to answer salient questions.

All the while the comments stay here, however mean they are, it’s not bullying or trolling, is it? I don’t understand why there are so many influencers crying over their channels when surely they could just block the page so they don’t see what’s being said and leave it at that?
The petition was started more than a month ago by a vlogger I’ve never heard of and was shared by some Insta bloggers at the time. It’s just been given a bit more air time again the last week given all the trolling dramas that influencers are creating to boost their follower figures. Given the total amount of combined followers that the influencers who shared it have - it’s hardly got any signatures considering.

It’s a bit laughable anyway - change.org has no power. The woman who started it is just going to give it to her local MP - then what?! It’s not going to be discussed in Parliament.

It would be like us starting a petition on change.org to ask PTWM to be transparent about where the PayPal donations have been spent. We could get 50,000+ signatures and she’d still ignore the issue 🤷🏼‍♀️

Uberqueen

So. Yet again on her insta stories, Her much loved mantra "Be kind". What she really means is "only be kind to me"

One of her low points for me was when she was doing her book tour. She stayed in one hotel and produced story after story of her, Josh and the PA slagging off the dated decor. It was particulary nasty thing to do and I really felt for the owners who must have been hurt. It was a inkling of how entitled she was becoming with no consideration for the feeling of others.

• Angry

Clarityj

Not sure what a vag infection has to do with a bath mat or her daughter viewing a school 😂
I'm still baffled why she felt the need to go into such great detail.
I'll tell you all the story of why my children can talk to me about anything.
One day I had a baby, I looked down at that baby and decided that they and any subsequent babies would always be able to talk to me...the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I read that in your voice (not that I know what it sounds like) but I could hear your anger as your post went on. I totally absolutely agree with you
Well if it helps...I’m Glaswegian and not a posh one at that. Oh and I’m also pregnant and full of that glowy rage you get. So just imagine what that anger sounds like hahaha ❤

• Haha

Lizzie46

A message to PTWM, i'll post it here so you can't remove it but knowing you'll see it :p My husband also loves me, see, he bought a mat for our bath, although he wasn't concerned for just me and our baby he was concerned for all members of our family. Maybe you could have included the safety of the whole family rather than just yourself and your baby 'together'. I'm guessing it doesn't matter if the other children hurt themselves? I think you both need a reality check and start looking at how irresponsible, selfish and bad all of this makes you both look. I didn't cry or feel for you with that post I felt for the 5 other children in that household that appear to matter so much less. I love how you take your phone in the shower, is there any part of your life you aren't prepared to share? Why people can't see through this BS is beyond me. This is by no means me TROLLING you, so please don't set your 'crew' on me :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

Uberqueen

I've unfollowed her on FB as I can't stomach all this self pitying anymore. She is simply pathetic, a narcissist and, I'll give her this, can spin a good yarn. And a yarn it certainly is.

She wants to raise warriors does she? What do her daughters see everyday? A woman who slobs on the sofa surgically attached to her phone which she rams in their faces continually disregarding any note of privacy they deserve, gets her man to do everything for her, cannot apparently leave the house (but yes for all those trips out to eateries and freebies to Herpus Lodge).....I just cant anymore. The veil has been lifted and I see it all now.

Reading through the comments on her recent grid post is quite alarming actually. Lots of vulnerable comments & people wishing their partners were like Josh, this is just one of the huge problems with these influencers. They are only showing snippets of their relationship, not everything will be as perfect as it seems yet the followers really believe it is & they now feel inadequate.

Typical writing style for her fantasy world, starting the story about her daughter visiting high school, I thought it would be about how proud she was of Tallulah, what with her suffering with anxiety & how she's made her first steps to high school but noooooo she twisted it right back in to her with a big fat, exaggerated vag story. Why does she think we wanna know so much about her fat vagina?
Exactly. This should have been about her daughter. No. She made it about her. And her anxiety crippling daughters peers will read this as they all embark on secondary school together. All about her mother's vagina. Nice one Rachaele. Tallulah isn't hard as nails like the older one. Good luck explaining this one to the therapist.

Reactions: 21

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
After reading that, I just have one word: guilty.

I really don’t think those PayPal donations have been going to charity/warriors for a long long time.

Reactions: 21

Kbird

VIP Member
Her friends should cancel the baby shower and give any gifts etc to the womans refuge!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
How she has the audacity to moan about having to get up to help her kids get ready for school I don’t know. She’s only 7 months pregnant? I was still working until 8 and a half months with my second and had an 18 month old to look after during the rest of my day, including cooking and cleaning, none of which she appears to do. If you want six children, you should be able to cope with the work that brings! Including feeding them, getting them ready for school, taking them to school, making meals, doing after school clubs and getting them to bed. Surely?

Also it’s funny (strange, not haha) how she’s able to operate a phone at any point during her life, however tired, ill, naked or otherwise unable to cope with life, she always has the presence of mind to be filming and uploading the content online.

• Heart
Reactions: 20