Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uberqueen

I think we’ve got to stick to official means cos as we’ve seen and her behaviour trait is you get abuse or deleted or both. We can’t even give anyone a hint or opening to scream troll at us. Two reasons:
1) we don’t want to boost their engagement cos that means more money taken from unsuspecting people.
2) we have to protect ourselves cos we’ve learnt her and followed have no qualms with doxxing and death threats

By all means tagging her handle and asking the legitimate question is fair enough as it needs to keep being asked.

I’ve looked and you can report the subscription as fraudulent if anyone has the information still from when they’ve donated via it to PayPal.

Contacting action fraud and hmrc too because I don’t believe for a second she’s got an accountant or if she has she’s claiming self employment but not being honest about the income source to the relevant bodies.

Plus keep talking about things even if you have a private account on Twitter/insta talk about it with your friends in a kind way as if they do donate they deserve compassion and the facts of this entire situation.

On another note nowt wrong with primark I agree I consider myself quite well dressed really in the grand scheme of things and the kids too. Plus the clothes last aaaages which is excellent.

That man versus baby is ridiculous too if he can’t see that wishing people dead and saying they don’t deserve to live amongst other things for having a difference of opinion and wanting to know if their subscription (donation) is going where it should.

He’s one of those men that think they are leader supreme and we are all silly women who are hysterical.

His words were dangerous and he could of vocalised them far better but he’s immature and frankly looking at his account boring af
I don't want to engage in his page, but does anyone know if Rachel liked his post?