Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Doesn't she claim to have lost a baby in the past? I would hate to think anyone would lie about such a topic but surely someone who has been through that would know that a smug pregnant photo is the last thing anyone who has lost a baby wants to see.
According to that post she has lost 3

Reactions: 1

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Does he still have the poor wee cat? Raaaaaaaynnn. I remember the stories where she leapt from the window of his flat. Probably had enough of the silly bugger. Death looked more promising 😂
Yup, still got her and she still hates him 😂

• Haha
Was that story linked to the IG account that butterflybaby created?? I’m so confused about last night but those messages don’t look like Rach requested her and it looked like the IG account was messaging the ptwm account and the messages wasn’t even accepted?? It’s made me even more confused?

thread 7 was a spectacular shit show and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if that’s when queen r joined us (I think that’s about the tattle rant time as that’s when I joined). Here’s a thought (please feel free to shut me down) but what if qwerty, empen or CHL (who I can’t remember 😬) were r and that’s how they knew so much? We all know r has to be the centre of attention and she would have so many of us giving her attention (despite it being bad) and hanging on to her every word. If I remember we all started questioning empen and qwerty and, if it was r, would make perfect sense why they disappeared - since they weren’t getting attention.

sorry if this doesn’t make sense but I’ve tried to make my point read well 🤣🤣
CHL was a real person who I still follow on insta but she has changed her name and now has a private account. Whether she was also the other 2 I couldn't say

FridaK

VIP Member
Absolutely nothing to with breast feeding, I promise you. I breastfed, and at 40, I still get told I look under 30, no one believes I have a 16 year old. There’s something else going on with Rachaelleieio
That’s good 😂. I was just shocked I think. I’m done having babies now obviously, but when I have grandkids I want to give the best support/ advice and I have no experience of breastfeeding. I’m glad it’s not that 👍

LittleMy

VIP Member
God its took me a few hours just to get to page 8 on thread 7 😂😂 if gave up but my god..wtf 😂 there was a member on there called imtheonlyonewhoknows.... was he/she genuine because the things they said on that thread..my god..makes R even more vile!
I can’t remember them, what sort of things did they say?

Missmim

View attachment 120710Right this is a bit weird...... sort of PTWM related.. and I know admin don't like us mentioning other accounts... but bear with me.
So Amy has mentioned the Lincoln Shaws (two poofs and a pudding) who are friends of Rachel. Don't know if Amy knows they're friends...They're basically doing what Amy did the other day asking for top accounts. Knowing the shit storm that went down the other day, why would they even go there? And getting friendly with the Instagrammer who supposedly said horrible stuff about their 'friends' ...... I just find it all so fake.
I know someone briefly mentioned this earlier.
I said it as amy is friends with ivy coco yet she's liking thetoothscaries posts.bet they all concocted it together n all talk

Theyseemescrollin’

@Theyseemescrollin’ in context...

View attachment 119918

This was 26th May 2013 - just thought she looked really different but who knows! 🙂

I do, but it’s not anonymous... my website name is the same as my IG handle so R would very easily find out who I was. Not that I think I’ve done anything wrong here, but as we know, she doesn’t let the truth get in the way of a good bit of bullying 😒

Attachments

Theyseemescrollin’

I still think it's marginally better than Raychayellie saying "here, give me money so I can work with people who have been abused" and then taking that money and spending it on herself.
No comparison - just saying I think Hinch was shady with all her ‘I’m just happily cleaning my house so I don’t understand all the fuss’.