Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kbird

VIP Member
All the vomit inducing comments on fb. You are amazing parents, people should be named and shamed for reporting. Honestly her sheep really are thick as mince.
She is a STRANGER on the internet, she could be a mass murderer for all they know! They all think she their friend and therefore can do no wrong. No one truly knows what goes on behind close doors you thick bitches.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Oooh I wonder if the dentist raised concerns after Seb's arm fiasco? It seems to have happened pretty quick.

Although the name part of the letter looks completely different to the written part so as with everything else R days can it even be believed that it's genuine?
My current theory is maybe that nutjob OliviaOvie on here reported her (sure that was talked about) and she was investigated due to that. Perhaps a few others? You never know with R because everything is so embellished and over exaggerated. It could have been one complaint.

Anyway I would say majority of regular posters in this thread including myself have previously stated that reporting to SS is going a bit far. The kids seem happy, well dressed, well fed etc. We do think her parenting is absolutely shit and she’s a horrible person / partner. A liar and a cheat. I think she’s trying to infer some sort of lynch mob from here are trying to split up her family. Very convenient because at this very moment major receipts are being served about her conduct as a woman who helps vulnerable woman out of vulnerable situations. We’ve said before she’s a gaslighter. This just proves it.

Kbird

VIP Member
Im just surprised the social worker didnt say she cried tears of joy when she saw R was on her caseload. How she had been having a shit day until she say Raquels name come across her desk. How R has helped her so much and she will forever be her hero.

I have never reported her or even thoughr about it, however just because they are well dressed and fed (debatable) it's their emotional well being I worry about particularly the boys. Constant exposure on SM, the vile swearing and sex talk she spits out around them and slaggng off of their dad in front of them. Im sure this can cause just as much harm as pysical abuse.

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Interesting

and easy to work around
Aye, we reckon any comment with PayPal, money, donations, Go Fund Me etc will be auto-filtered and then the writer banned when her "admin team" 🙄😂 see it. You can do that as an owner of any public Insta account, and FB pages too actually.

Screenshot_20200121-092327_Instagram.jpg

Yep, that's showing now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I made an account this afternoon to reply on this thread. Rachael’s story this morning is about me. And she isn’t being honest with what she has posted. She has also made fake accounts and got people to message me. How do I attach screenshots of things?
The little paper clip at bottom left of where you post. Excited for this not gonna lie...

• Haha

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I joined last night for the reasons I said. Me and a few others were in a group chat on Instagram and 100% thought her story yesterday was about some of us. We had heard of tattle but R had painted it in this horrible picture of bullies and a bully I am not but I’ve come on and all I’ve found is people standing up for a lot of people R has either lied to or deceived. You lot care more about her followers than she actually does.

I find the name calling really unnecessary and there is no need to comment on her teeth , that just makes some of you as bad as her nasty followers that attack people with fake accounts but I definitely feel there’s a lot of stuff said on here that should be brought to task , R has a lot of answers that people deserve to hear! I’m so sorry to any of you who kindly donated money and had no idea where it went. That’s so awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
What a master manipulator. She has her worried cult members thinking she’s bunkering down as a family of 8 - advice from her therapist to follow at times when she’s such a nervous anxious emotional wreck - when really she’s faffing around London, as a family of 3, dressed as Orville.

Her post has more than 2000 comments a lot of which she has responded to from the quick glance I had. Great for her engagement stats. I wonder if the ads were starting to dry up - especially as Gusto didn’t seem to be biting the bait - and they don’t exactly seem fussy as to whole they use to flog their meals! More effort is required from her now that the PayPal scam has had to come to a very quiet end.

Her regular crying troll and/or epic tale where she is always the hero is so obvious - it’s all about the £££.- I cant believe how many still fall for it.

I’ve noticed we’re missing a couple of other very heavy posters lately. I am wondering if they were just sock puppets too. Which is what makes me even more concerned about safeguarding by R - she clearly attracts nutters, likely because her whole bloody life is online.
The reason I stopped posting on the thread. It turned too batshit too often 😂

• Haha

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Been lurking here a while now and plucking up courage to post.

When R started on the dv route, it was a long drawn out story of how she regularly drove past this house and saw a woman being abused, blah blah and how could she help. I was already chatting to her on messenger, I had been following her since the bridge story, and told her to stop doing these posts, stop exposing the woman etc. I told her I've been in dv relationships and felt very embarrassed and the very last thing this lady would want is being exposed over sm. Also that it's very difficult to leave a violent relationship and that she could be placing this lady in danger.

Next thing not only has R been up to the woman, got her out to safety and has even given R a statement to publish on how grateful she was and if memory serves me right, R suddenly became this wonderful person who could save everyone from dv. I knew it was total bullshit, this woman never existed.

• Heart
I know there’s a lot of serious debate going on here about safeguarding etc and that is fair enough.

However for anyone who wants to keep it light for a Friday night - would you care to share you’re favourite Rachaelelele lie / continuity error / embellishment? Since she’s gone quiet for now.

The recent one of so many people asking about her slogan jumper yet you could only see one fucking word in the only picture of her in it got me laughing.

I love every instance of Betsy having essentially a glowing performance report from every human she encounters.

I liked when the postman didn’t know she was pregnant then he did then he didn’t then he didn’t know she had the baby but he actually did but also didn’t.

I liked the scores of women naming their child Wilby and the anonymous midwife who asked a woman if she was a PTWM fan because of it.

I’ve forgotten so many oldies though?!
I liked her story about when she stopped at a major accident and was responsible for calling family members from the scene, even though there were many police and other emergency service professionals present. Thank god she was there to take control even though she was vomiting horrifically and drinking rescue remedy by the pint...

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
The way she keeps reposting Gousto things like “I don’t have a code yet” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yeah because you’re a small time idiot with shite eyelashes

• Haha
Surely Josh’s colleagues know who his wife is and have all seen her PTWM account on social media. There is no way he could be taken seriously or respected by his colleagues, especially in his particular line of work. He must be a laughing stock and a hot topic of discussion between other police men/women when it’s a quiet day and no calls are coming in. Does he not have any respect for himself? Any police officer with an ounce of self respect and intelligence wouldn’t even be on social media, let alone such a public account. If I ended up in a situation where he was a police officer I was dealing with, I could not take him seriously at all

Reactions: 23

Kbird

VIP Member
In my opinion she caused unnecessary sufferinh to a child. She denied S medical attention and had to be told by a dentist to take it seriously. What would have happened she had continued not to seek treatment?
But what I found shocking and beyond belief was that cunt of a policeman telling Seb off for causing dickface shit teeth hassle! Fucking hell God forbid he put his child first!
I do think they are poor parents tbh. Although the two favs are ok. They rule the roost and will be way above their siblings in her treatment of them.

Curiouslycurious

I have been following this thread since her tattle rant last year, I only recently joined because i wanted to see the attachments on threads and wasn’t going to post. Her snotty rant sent a lot of people over here and ever since i feel like I’ve had my eyes opened to her manipulation of her family and her followers. Recently found out more truth about another instagrammer but she’s protected on tattle so no threads (her lifestyle doesn’t ring true to what she posts either)

I can’t wait for the Instagram bubble to blow up for all these liars and narcissists. They post what they want people to see and hide the rest, the stuff they usually post is the feel sorry for me stuff so kind people donate and they get sent free shit to #ad (I’d never buy anything these people advertise)

I’m just shocked how they get away with what they are doing and I can’t wait for all the followers of these people to have their eyes opened also

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
“If you have concerns about the safety of a child, please do report to the relevant services... unless it’s my child, in which case wind your neck in, they’re fine and you are wasting valuable resources having my perfect parenting questioned.”

Sadly, Rachel, there isn’t one rule for everyone else and a separate one for you. Anyone with concerns can contact SS whether they have proof or not, that’s how it needs to be. And of COURSE they will be investigated after each allegation. No social worker is going to receive a call and say, “Oh them? No, don’t worry, we checked them out a couple of years ago and all was fine”. Things change. Kids who were once safe may not be in the future for any number of reasons and no social worker is going to risk not investigating on the basis that the mum involved thinks it’s a waste of their time 🙄

• Heart

Kbird

VIP Member
Agree to disagree! Obviously our opinions of abuse differ! If you think it’s ok for her to speak to those children the way she does and then to make it public then we are 2 very different people. I will ask you, if you have children do you speak to them the way she does and if you do, do you publish it for the world to see??? Deluded comes to mind.
I'm shocked that people think just because a child is well dressed and fed they can't possibly be being abused.
The most well dressed kid in the world could be being pysically or sexually abused, it's not just those who look scruffy or hungry!
Not saying that's the case here but emotional abuse most certainly.
The new laws that came in to prosecute people that emotionally abuse their partners shows how serious this is. But ten times worse imo if it's happening to a child.

Those kids will be in therapy and have deep issues going on as adults. They won't forget how their dad put his new wife and her kids before them.

As well as the DA thing her angle is that of being a shit mum who forgets things and forgets to do the food shop etc. She has pushed that way to far now. Sure we all make mistakes and have off days as parents but she actually thinks it's hilarious when she fucks up to the detriment of her kids. Most of her fuck ups come from being so fucking lazy.
Id say the intervention from SS is long overdue.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Ryveta have blocked my IG account
This really fucks me off. Sure, Raychayellie is entitled to block people on her own account, makes her look more of a cunt IMO but whatever 🤷 but unless someone is being abusive/inappropriate in comments then large companies shouldn't be blocking people simply for asking a genuine question or pointing out facts etc. We're not in bloody North Korea.

Reactions: 22

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Anyway, she’s probably been reading Tattle and decided she needed more engagement so typed those letters herself. We know she tells porkies anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 22