Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
R could be in the supermarket (lol remember when the men didn’t cry and bow down to her when she was the first woman on earth to go to Morrison’s with a baby), the cashier could discover her chicken packet was open so runs off to find her a replacement and she would be like “I think of the time my mother left when I was 4 and how alone I was and also had no chicken and would the cashier ever come back. I promised from that day I would never leave my babies without chicken, no matter what”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sure she put a full post on about when she was bleeding and was sore and the dr or nurse sobbed
Josh is a brave man going into that infected tunnel bareback to get her pregnant. A true hero! He should be nominated for an award for bravery! “Hero cop risks his tiny tackle to procreate Messiah”

• Haha

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Rachaelele, if you insist on your children having 179k strangers looking out for them, you’ll have to accept that they won’t all have the same opinion on your parenting or the same intentions....

• Wow

Instamoron

SS refused to tell me who reported me.. but I knew because when you’re that malicious you leave trails 🙄🤣 hope you’re okay now x
I’m fine now thank you - I anonymously sent the malicious bitch a box of horse shit, seeing as she liked talking so much of it.... I know it’s childish, but it made me feel so much better, knowing how angry she’d be 😂😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s granted that she has helped a lot of women! I tried to reach out to her about some advice and she didn’t reply but she’s a mum of 6 kids, I’m sure she gets messages like that everyday so I left it
5 of which are at school all day. If she hasn't got time to respond to women asking for help, she shouldn't put herself out there as a lifeline and an advocate for them. And she seems to help no women anymore, if she ever really did. Her time is filled now with verbally abusing Josh, trips to get her shit eyelashes done, her nails painted and doing shit adverts for brands she clearly never buys or uses.

• Heart
Just watched her stories...

It's like a really shit version of The Great British Bake Off. Where you don't want any one of them to win but you'd quite like the one in the awful pink suit to set fire to her own sleeves.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chammony

Never seen anything so hastily and clumsily done in my life.

fucking loser

Contemplating responding to one of Riveta’s posts on IG with this

“Is it really wise having @parttimeworkingmummy advertise your product when most of the time she feeds her kids shite?”
I think ryvita have picked the best person for this, she's a prime example of why you need you daily intake of fibre cos she is full of shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

MrsA99

VIP Member
I love how she uses specific words to make herself seem more important. She's always going to 'meetings' and 'events' or 'campaigning' and 'working' with different companies. In reality, she's dropping massive hints (Gousto) and doing the odd shit ad for pretty much any company that sends her something. Companies that clearly don't research the person they're sending their product to. Talking badly about healthy food swaps, pretending you have family breakfasts with nutella and piling chocolate spread on Ryvita does not fucking count as campaigning with them!

As for her signed copies of her book she donated to an 'event' she probably means she put them in the school raffle.
Going to a 'workshop' doesn't quite sound as important as going to a 'meeting' ... She should rename herself Misleading Mildred.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Wotsit

VIP Member
What a master manipulator. She has her worried cult members thinking she’s bunkering down as a family of 8 - advice from her therapist to follow at times when she’s such a nervous anxious emotional wreck - when really she’s faffing around London, as a family of 3, dressed as Orville.
Dressed as orville 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 just spat me brew all over my keyboard then. Offically deceased.😂😂😂😂😂There's gotta be some reference to that in the next thread title

Dressed as Orville🤣🤣🤣
I cant stop laughing. Best comment ever. Shes the image of him.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Oooh I wonder if the dentist raised concerns after Seb's arm fiasco? It seems to have happened pretty quick.

Although the name part of the letter looks completely different to the written part so as with everything else R says can it even be believed that it's genuine?
That's exactly what I thought.. surely as an official letter it would be addressed as mr and mrs and their surnames? Not first name basis? And you would think she would understand people's concerns but she will just carry on exploiting those children!

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
I believe that SS letter is genuine.

I also believe that because that SS report was acted on so quickly and seriously, that the referral came from someone with authority, not just a randomer from Tattle.

Erm...I don't believe for a second that's an official letter from children's services.

I think Rachaeaeaele has read on here when that woman (Olivia or someone) said she'd reported them and thought 'that's brilliant, I can use that one for some attention!'

First of all, the letter doesn't look or read like a professional has written it at all. Secondly, if you were being investigated by social services would you really be doing shit ads for Ryvita and going and having your eyebrows henna'd or whatever the fuck the vain twat has been up to today. I know I wouldn't.

I literally can't stand this woman. She's so full of shit. I actually think social services probably should be involved in her family because she is clearly a narcissist.

If you don't want to be judged, stop throwing your family and every single tiny thing they do into the limelight. It's not fucking rocket science.

• Heart
I don’t think it was necessary for her to drag the boys’ mum into it. I feel like she is using this as another opportunity to have a dig at their mum and at the same time place herself up on a pedestal. She could have just said SS investigated, no concerns, and they are closing it again. Instead she writes an essay and creates more speculation around the situation with the boys’ mum and taking the negative attention off her. She shouldn’t be even be mentioning her and their situation on such a public account. Does anybody actually know why the boys were removed with her and placed with Josh full time?

• Heart

novelgossip

Anyone noticed that she took great glee in mocking Issac when he had been dumped by his girlfriend yet when it was her princess edie josh sat giving her reassuring chats 🤔 maybe I’m wrong but from what I’ve seen since I started following her he seems to invest more time In Rachaeles girls than his own boys- they NEVER seem to get one on one time with their dad I have never in the four years I followed her seen one of post of josh having one on one time with his two boys, and his Instagram is full of photos of the one and only R or prince Wilby- he put up on his stories last week a photo of Wilby with ‘darling boy’ I wanted to say you never post about your other two darling boys do you?
I also get the impression he puts rachaelleees needs emotionally before his boys as well. It’s really sad, you think that with them not seeing their birth mother josh would be protective over his boys I know I would. It’s really sad I do wonder if they’ll eventually grow up resentful that he’s always put that cow before his own sons.
They never seem to be on the family outings much either do they?
Self absorbed t*ats.

Deep down I wonder if R is resentful that josh has the boys- they after all a part of Sam and josh and no matter what she says about being their mum she will NEVER be their mother, I don’t think the boys look much like josh either they must look like their mum (who must be gorgeous as they’re handsome wee fellas) I wonder if R deep down hates it and her way of taking it out on them is mocking them at every opportunity and excluding them from family events, time with their dad and making it very aware that she is number 1 in their dads life 😩
No respect at all for josh he really needs to grow a bloody pair!

Reactions: 26

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I feel abit shit about it all tbh because I had her book, I met her at a signing and she seemed lovely on the surface. When I tried to reach out though I saw that she was reading them... around the time she was messing on her stories with the filters.

a girl I know , she’s been blocked by her now told me a team of fake insta accounts bombarded her with messages after he daughter died of SIDS and said how incredibly dangerous the fluffy thing was that Wilby had in his pram and loads of fake accounts messaged her saying that her daughter died because she was unfit and a crap mum and all sorts and she found that Rachael and Josh has both blocked her

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
Sorry for the delay, trying to get time in between everything else. So I messaged R back in mid December asking for advice. She advocates herself as an ambassador for women escaping abuse, so I reached out for support as I didn’t have anyone to turn to. She ignored my message so I left it a while before messaging her again. She ignored that too, and while I was a little embarrassed and let down, I thought she is a busy mum so I’ll not get too offended. But then about an hour later she posted an ad to her stories flogging something silly to make some money. That really upset and belittled me. That making money was more important than replying to someone who was reaching out for help. I didn’t even ask for anything, I just asked for advice. Same pattern went on for over a month. I messaged several times asking for support, she ignores all my messages, posts ads etc... I messaged one final time last night asking could she please at least explain to me why she had ignored me and that it had left me feeling upset and worthless. Again she didn’t care. I put a poll on my story asking if people liked the Instagram influencers with a picture of her account (I wanted reassurance it wasn’t me that was the issue, but that she was generally disliked). I went to bed and woke up this morning to message requests, comments, screenshots being taken etc... I am vulnerable and not doing great which I told R. On knowing this she has given people my account details and they have been sending me abuse. The girl Nicola McClean with the fake titties also sent an abusive message, but then removed it. R has also made lots of fake IG accounts and went onto the poll on my story to vote that she liked herself to alter the poll results. The poll was 100% ‘no’ when I went to bed, but when I woke up this morning it was 76% or something similar, and all the ‘yes’ votes were accounts with strange user names, no followers, not following anyone and no pictures. I think there were 17 fake profiles the last I counted. So she has went on to vote for herself on all these fake profiles. Oh and there was also one ‘yes’ vote from big titty Nicola McClean. Sorry for the long post, which is probably very boring and not exciting as you had all hoped for. But the story R put on this morning was a load of rubbish and totally exaggerated. There was no trolling, no nasty messages etc. I have liked all of her posts, left lovely messages under them etc, but once I reached out for help it resulted in me receiving abuse from her/her followers. Very upset by the whole situation. Was I wrong or out of order? She has blocked me and so has her pc plod hubby. Ps I will attach screenshots of everything in next thread x

Forgot to add, I messaged Nicola McClean back after she deleted her abusive message she sent to me, and after a few messages she said R had replied to me. She didn’t. So not only has R passed my account on to followers and friends, she has also lied to make herself look more favourable. She did not reply to me. She didn’t even acknowledge me. She just kept posting her ads and stories then blocked me and got her hubby to block me
Nicole mcclean is the worst human ever!! She literally has nothing better to do than argue and fight with everyone the has been! She’s no one so clings on to everyone with a bit of a following to get attention. She should worry about her own husband and family tbh she’s vile
I