Park Pass TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i had a disney wedding & i'd say the decor was pretty standard! they want you to pay for every little extra detail it's wild! we didn't get married at the wedding pavilion so we didn't end up needing a lot of decor since we were outside already. we were also lucky & didn't have to bus out guests around. i can't imagine managing all that extra stress!
Having it outside was smart. Sounds like you did it right.
I'd say billing for every little thing is par for course at any venue. Difference is Disney has higher prices than normal.

Is no one else live streaming right now other than this "I'm not complaining, you're complaining B****"?
She's so negative ALL THE TIME, and she doesn't see it.

Reactions: 4
I honestly wish these "streamers" would realize that most of the people watching are doing so b/c they miss the feeling of the parks and just want to hear the park sounds and not the irrelevant jabber from their mouths constantly. They add nothing to the stream. If you want to say occasionally where you are going next or ask your viewers where they would like to go next then fine. But I don't want to hear your mouth constantly running and I don't want to see the camera up in your face for over an hour while you eat. No one wants to see that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I honestly wish these "streamers" would realize that most of the people watching are doing so b/c they miss the feeling of the parks and just want to hear the park sounds and not the irrelevant jabber from their mouths constantly. They add nothing to the stream. If you want to say occasionally where you are going next or ask your viewers where they would like to go next then fine. But I don't want to hear your mouth constantly running and I don't want to see the camera up in your face for over an hour while you eat. No one wants to see that tit.
Yes! The whole point of watching Disney live for me is to have background sounds on that are of something I have enjoyed in the past and have dreamed about being a part of (as a cast member.) Seeing the park is only 1/3 of the experience.

Did you ever take a test in which you needed to get into the zone, but the teacher just wouldn't shut up? Listening to Kristen in particular is like listening to a least-favorite teacher in a least-favorite subject talk about the night's assignment as she writes with squeaky chalk on an old blackboard.
---
Kelly (Meyers & da mouse) is like having your dad interrupt class.
Josh is like a kid fundraising for new expensive sneakers for himself passing a hat around.
Goo, the most tolerable, is more like the kid sitting at the back of the class making happy little comments about what he wants to do after class.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Kristen, looking at spirit jersey's: "Oh! This is an XL. I usually take an extra small." (said with emphasis)
:rolleyes:
No. No you don't Kristen. Your daughter does, you do not.
Anything smaller than a medium will make her look like she's stuffed in a hot dog casing.

• Haha
Just realized Kristen talks like Christopher Walken, not in voice tone, but with the very broken speech pattern.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She makes a statement, then pauses.

Makes a statement, then pauses.

Then let me continue.
She does it with every thought. It reminds me of someone with severe heartburn.

I wonder if tomorrow.........
I wonder if tomorrow........................................................... there's any testing going on.

We will definitely be doing some streams ...........................................................related to Tiana's bayou opening.

• Haha
Adam's dog who he's had for 15 years passed away this weekend. He's heartbroken.
Kristen shows zero emotion over it. witch.

• Angry
She’s at Universal tonight in the new Dreamworks area, a mom told her not to film her kids. Kristen called them dramatic and said unfortunately some families here are disturbed. She then went to tell a staff member to make sure she was in the okay.

• Wow
She’s at Universal tonight in the new Dreamworks area, a mom told her not to film her kids. Kristen called them dramatic and said unfortunately some families here are disturbed. She then went to tell a staff member to make sure she was in the okay.
Wow I just found that part. These streamers are really full of themselves.
---
Just after this moment, the guy on left says “I don’t want to be on video.” Kristen then says “you’re not.”
---
Lady: Can you not record my kids when they go down the slide, please.

Kristen: No, my daughter’s right here (they both start saying things)

Kristen: I’m just gonna go because you guys are being dramatic.

Lady: I just don’t want you to stream my kids, I’m just asking you nicely.

Kristen: Ok we‘ll have to wait. Unfortunately there’s some families in here that are disturbed.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Did Kristen finish that thought after usual thought-indigestion break with
"families in here who are disturbed.................................................... by me filming"?

or, did she just leave it as though they were mentally ill?

Either way, she should be ashamed of her behavior.

Last edited:
Did Kristen finish that thought after usual thought-indigestion break with
"families in here who are disturbed.................................................... by me filming"?

or, did she just leave it as though they were mentally ill?

Either way, she should be ashamed of her behavior.
It was broken up meaning disturbed by the filming

Did Kristen finish that thought with "families in here who are disturbed.................................................... by me filming"?
Or did she just leave it as though they were mentally ill?
She goes silent for a while when she goes to talk to a team member about the situation...mentions that she wants to make sure universal is ok and that there was a family having some concerns…etc.

“So..it’s just ah, one family that needed…to ah…you know…. but anyway the main thing is that we are always wanting to be respectful and in all of that I wanted to take a moment and talk with the cast member directly and say hey you know we ah, hey team member this is who I am, this is what I’m doing and I’m happy to make changes if you would like that….the team members were beyond helpful…