Paris Hilton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surrogacy is inherently evil
This is your opinion. Not fact.

No-one has to use a surrogate
Those who are unable to carry babies, and want a baby with their genetics have to.

chances are she just didn't want to get fat.
This is a little unfair. Paris is traumatised from the horrific sexual abuse and 'medical examinations' she was forced to go through as a teenager, as a result she felt she was unable to carry a baby safely.

'She feared childbirth due to her past, she said, prompting the help of a surrogate for both children. I just have so much PTSD from what I went through as a teenager, If I’m in a doctor’s office, I get a shot, anything, I will literally have a panic attack and I can’t breathe. I just knew that would not be healthy for me or the baby, growing inside of someone who has such high anxiety.'

• Heart
Reactions: 7
^ i did not state that anything was fact, no idea why you felt compelled to add that as a comment.

A lot of research has been done on the impact of tearing away a child from their birth mother:

A study published in The Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry found that children born through reproductive donation have adjustment scores within the normal range, but children born via surrogacy may experience higher levels of adjustment difficulties compared to those conceived through gamete donation.

I don't doubt Paris has had trauma, who hasn't? I still think she's a spoilt vapid, brat, and buying a baby is exactly what I'd expect from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Having a child is not a right either, especially when it negatively impacts on a woman who is always at a disadvantage both socially and economically.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her husband also already has a child he doesn’t see, who would even want more kids with such a dogshit dad?
Someone who has no intention of even changing her own kids nappies, that’s who.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
^ i did not state that anything was fact, no idea why you felt compelled to add that as a comment.

A lot of research has been done on the impact of tearing away a child from their birth mother:

A study published in The Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry found that children born through reproductive donation have adjustment scores within the normal range, but children born via surrogacy may experience higher levels of adjustment difficulties compared to those conceived through gamete donation.

I don't doubt Paris has had trauma, who hasn't? I still think she's a spoilt vapid, brat, and buying a baby is exactly what I'd expect from her.
Not to mention the child was then handed to a nanny, and they fucked off to bed

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Interesting.

Did you also read the part where it states -

'children who were conceived by surrogacy or egg donation would experience higher levels of mutuality and maternal positivity, and lower levels of maternal negativity, than naturally conceived children.'

Reactions: 1
I mean they are basically saying that kids born to a surrogate are less likely to have mums with post natal depression? Or mums who have a bit more energy as their bodies have not been through massive trauma?
No tit Sherlock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
No tit Sherlock.
Lovely.

I mean they are basically saying that kids born to a surrogate are less likely to have mums with post natal depression? Or mums who have a bit more energy as their bodies have not been through massive trauma?
I think when quoting a study like this it is important to give a balanced view -
  • 'The differences that were identified indicated greater parental psychological well-being and greater adaptation to parenthood by mothers and fathers of children born through surrogacy than by the natural conception parents'

• 'In comparison with the natural conception families, the surrogacy mothers showed more positive parent-child relationships (higher levels of joy and competence, and lower levels of anger and guilt) than mothers with a naturally conceived child, and the surrogacy fathers reported lower levels of parenting stress than their natural conception counterparts.'

• 'The differences found between family types reflected higher levels of warmth and interaction between mothers and children in surrogacy families than in families with a naturally conceived child.'

• 'Thus the findings from the preschool phases of the study indicated more positive parent-child relationships in surrogacy than in natural conception families'

• Wow
Reactions: 2