Pakistani Instagrammers and Influencers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this time round people would be mindful of who they support/ but no Me All things arab fetish (NM) holidaying yet again in Doobye in his loud Dior shirt and shorts. Two things wrong with this fashion crime.

Firstly, Dubai leaders will put anyone up on burj Khalifa in lights (jacinda arden etc) but refused to put the Palestinian flag up. They refuse to “back” this genocide. Why would you go there and flash your cash? Have some dignity.

Secondly Dior is owned by LVMH who back Isreal openly.

Have some class and go somewhere else.

I forgot ! You can’t go anywhere else because you don’t get attention from cheap Arab influencer types with flashing donkey white teeth, tits hanging out and feel like a don.

Seriously this stuff is education. It’s easy stuff to do.

Behaving like a flashy delboy, paying for young Arab girls Chanel bags and dancing around shows lack of class and maturity. Very new money. Generational wealth does not behave like this!

It’s frustrating that you have a bit of wealth but little decorum or class.

Stop going to doobyeeeee . They are complicit in genocide.

You have a bit of influence because you happen to have wealth but you lazily add a few neutral posts on this conflict.

I know you don’t do subtle but this needs to be said. Avoid Dubai and stop wearing lVCH backed brands.

Reactions: 3
I thought this time round people would be mindful of who they support/ but no Me All things arab fetish (NM) holidaying yet again in Doobye in his loud Dior shirt and shorts. Two things wrong with this fashion crime.

Firstly, Dubai leaders will put anyone up on burj Khalifa in lights (jacinda arden etc) but refused to put the Palestinian flag up. They refuse to “back” this genocide. Why would you go there and flash your cash? Have some dignity.

Secondly Dior is owned by LVMH who back Isreal openly.

Have some class and go somewhere else.

I forgot ! You can’t go anywhere else because you don’t get attention from cheap Arab influencer types with flashing donkey white teeth, tits hanging out and feel like a don.

Seriously this stuff is education. It’s easy stuff to do.

Behaving like a flashy delboy, paying for young Arab girls Chanel bags and dancing around shows lack of class and maturity. Very new money. Generational wealth does not behave like this!

It’s frustrating that you have a bit of wealth but little decorum or class.

Stop going to doobyeeeee . They are complicit in genocide.

You have a bit of influence because you happen to have wealth but you lazily add a few neutral posts on this conflict.

I know you don’t do subtle but this needs to be said. Avoid Dubai and stop wearing lVCH backed brands.
Who is this about?

Reactions: 2
Nabeel m in Dubai again. What’s the point posting the odd vague thing about Gaza if you go and spend money in a country that has enough clout to take a stance but refused to?

He lacks moral decency and humanity. Go and spend your money in a less showy less genocidal supporting country.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what happened to all things anisa? She’s deleted all her posts on insta and hasn’t posted on YouTube in months 🤔

Anyone know what happened to all things anisa? She’s deleted all her posts on insta and hasn’t posted on YouTube in months 🤔
she posted back in oct that she's stepping away from social media to focus on her deen due to whats happening in palestine. Good for her honestly

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any tea on hajra_aaa on TikTok? She’s Pakistani but presents herself as a khaleeji Arab. I thought she was Arab but found out through her insta she’s not

What’s the deal with modest street. She seems so problematic. Couple of weeks ago she kicked off at some young girl who reviewed her skincare saying it reacted to her skin- basically calling her a liar and now she’s beefin with her daughter on social media. Does she have her own thread?

Does anyone have any tea on hajra_aaa on TikTok? She’s Pakistani but presents herself as a khaleeji Arab. I thought she was Arab but found out through her insta she’s not
I asked the same question a while back. From what I have been told she bought a lot of followers a long time ago, has the personality of a doormat, can’t construct a sentence and she has very few friends outside of social media circles. Her husband is an ex shisha bar manager for some sketchy guys from Bradford and she is exploiting the Arab aesthetic to get rich quick. Her cat is the love of her life meanwhile her husband is in love with his own reflection. She’s moved around the country as she falls out with everyone around her. Somebody told me she has lived in the U.S, Huddersfield, Bradford, Leeds, Manchester and London so far but also claims to be based in Dubai.

I asked the same question a while back. From what I have been told she bought a lot of followers a long time ago, has the personality of a doormat, can’t construct a sentence and she has very few friends outside of social media circles. Her husband is an ex shisha bar manager for some sketchy guys from Bradford and she is exploiting the Arab aesthetic to get rich quick. Her cat is the love of her life meanwhile her husband is in love with his own reflection. She’s moved around the country as she falls out with everyone around her. Somebody told me she has lived in the U.S, Huddersfield, Bradford, Leeds, Manchester and London so far but also claims to be based in Dubai.
Oh wow I didn’t know she’s lived in so many cities! Her accent sounds like a jumbled up American mess and I thought she’d picked up a twang living in dubai. But I don’t think she actually lives in the UAE, just has her abaya business there.

The thing that bugged me about her was the obvious Arab-fishing, you would never know she was Asian from her TikTok or insta and I only found out in one of her stories highlights!

Currently watching tiktok - murder gone viral on catchup and what a mess. what on earth that boy saw in Ansreen is beyond me. Mehek being interviewed by police and lying throughout says my heart is pure, what I’ve said is completely true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, how tf is miss ikram affording all these holidays?? Surely her rich parents wouldn’t be paying for all this

Hi new to this page but looked it up after watching Zartasha's stories. Is it just me or does she show off her bum a lot from camera angles? I used to watch her YouTube vlogs but something has definitely changed with her.

Does anyone know what happened to beauty by Aisha? She dropped off the face of the earth as soon as she got married

Does anyone know what happened to beauty by Aisha? She dropped off the face of the earth as soon as she got married
She still posts last post was from a few days ago
Still cake face still ugly 🤣
I’ve seen her in real life my god she so aged and her husband is below average that’s why she don’t post him🤣🤣🤣
---
Uff looking like Mrs puff from SpongeBob

Attachments

Last edited:
Does anyone watch Urwah Bangi?
Define watch? 😂 I can’t last longer than a few mins when her videos used to pop up on my fyp. Her whole personality is being taller than her husband and how much hate she gets. But even watching her for a few mins you can tell that she doesn’t so much have a chip on her shoulder it’s a freaking boulder. Her and another equally annoying creator have some beef going on right now, both of them are two sides do the same coin. Equally irritating.

Define watch? 😂 I can’t last longer than a few mins when her videos used to pop up on my fyp. Her whole personality is being taller than her husband and how much hate she gets. But even watching her for a few mins you can tell that she doesn’t so much have a chip on her shoulder it’s a freaking boulder. Her and another equally annoying creator have some beef going on right now, both of them are two sides do the same coin. Equally irritating.
She seems like hard work I feel for her husband. Also happy for her that she started wearing a hijab but constant begging for freebie hijabs because “she can’t afford anything” or she’s broke atm because she’s supporting Palestine is tiresome. Comes across very cheap

She seems like hard work I feel for her husband. Also happy for her that she started wearing a hijab but constant begging for freebie hijabs because “she can’t afford anything” or she’s broke atm because she’s supporting Palestine is tiresome. Comes across very cheap
I find the whole begging for hijabs so weird. You don't need a collection of Vela hijabs.

Reactions: 5
She has such a victim mindset and doesn’t hold herself accountable. For example, that video where she’s “apologising” for compiling a list of influencers who allegedly support non-BDS safe brands, she says it’s because she’s neurodivergent. Girl, just take accountability. In the caption, she also started speaking about Ayesha, which had no relevance to the video and the actual apology? She later edited her caption, but it’s so so weird

Reactions: 5