Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

applepie12

Anyone watching Mariyah khan wedding?

It seems she has no friends if her own or dumped them
And had to invite influencers (she doesn’t know) for clout.

She even got that banshee chohan in screaming all over trying to make out they are real mates.

Not sure which one is worse Mariyah (rich by association of her brother) or chohan who wants to associate with rich people only.

She was doing the same with the mussarats before (they only be friend very rich non Asians). Imagine going to a wedding because the bride needs mates for clout.

It’s obvious they are not mates!

What next?

It’s horribly embarrassing.
Yes it’s on the faryal thread

Renata

VIP Member
Yep that’s her and she FaceTunes & filters her pics SO much as I saw in real life at a aesthetics clinic & she looked vastly different IRL & this was a few months ago in April 2022
How does she look?

Also she must be quite short as he is 5ft8

Renata

VIP Member
Looks like miss ikram has been reading here. She’s just reposted about why she doesn’t post her locations and also a big essay about not replying to Dms! Hilarious!
she doesn’t want people to ring up and waste her time with queries etc. she obviously doesn’t understand the first rule of business. You will get 25 time wasters then you might get the one paid customer. You cannot cut out the timewasters it’s part of the sales process.

she has a bad attitude towards her customers, again showing this is at best a hobby.

also, if you’re on holiday and want to enjoy it your customer is not going to wait for you to take 5 hours (offline) talking another curated shit if your ass. The customer doesn’t wait.

change your attitude.

Last edited:

Renata

VIP Member
She also did a tearful story at her prayer mat.

this alongside her comical sketches lately. She is becoming the joke. None of it is funny. It’s full on cringe.

Fullofbeanz

VIP Member
Ambareen has survived for a long time in the industry because she doesn’t play the influencer game. She was around before the narcissist influencer came into play. I reckon she pays her taxes too. You never hear a bad word about her or Lubna rafiq because they are older and sensible. They are not attending every free meal.
I think I've heard a few bad stories about Lubna Rafiq, and even Naveeda MUA who have been around for agesssss, but yes you're right, not heard anything bad about Ambreen and she's purely professional!

Renata

VIP Member
The new beginnings insta shows a very cosy space with way too many varieties of food and men and women in very close proximity.

If this is the welcome to Islam, it’s a distorted version because this is a bunch of men and young women on a weekend away.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Dina and her in-laws are all problematic. Nafia wears the most awful non Asian clothes that she orders from boohoo and despite being a medical dr she has the most hideous looking lip filler.

Dina herself has a raging eating disorder and body checks herself in every post. She just replaced her previous bulimia with an addiction to exercise and under eating. Her face has that constant look of someone who is under nourished.
Nafia went off on one recently with simmer eats who used to give meals to her. Anyone know what that was about?

Redfloss

VIP Member
Does anyone here know "simraninreal" on insta? I know someone who went to school with her and she'd act like she was famous. It turns out she was making fake fanpages for herself

Yuppy3019

As suspected she backed out.

You can’t ask her about her “illness”.

She won’t be on socials but will be posting stuff which provides her with money.

Played nicely.

Don’t you think she’s quite crafty and manipulative as it’s not the first time she plays on her emotions infront of the cameras for sympathy and always for insta following who blindly believe her hyped bullshit!!!!

On a side note my friend who’s a huge fan of hers actually started seeing through it all too!

Also the festival thingy she did so cringey and embarrassing 🙈

Personally she’s delusional and toxic and believes her own bullshit!!!!

As suspected she backed out.
You can’t ask her about her “illness”.

She won’t be on socials but will be posting stuff which provides her with money.

Played nicely.
But she has time to post on insta about seven times and some in quite detail. I was so ill wouldn’t have time to make so many posts on insta, something so not right abt it all that it stinks 😷 she must have some stupid people believing her rubbish. Personally do not buy this rubbish at all.

Attachments

Last edited: