Painkiller Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd already seen dopesick on Disney plus now this. I can't believe pharmaceutical companies were allowed to make billions off turning people into oxycontin addicts , many who started taking it because of pain. Legitimately prescribed. The Sackler family and purdue pharma need to rot in hell. They marketed this tit to the doctors and the masses.

Reactions: 5
As someone who has a codeine addict in the family, I honestly agree they all deserve to rot in hell!

Just finished this today. I did prefer dopesick overall but the way the Sackler family have got away with such devastation will never fail to shock me. Taylor Kitsch as Glen and Uzo Aduba as Edie were really good.

Reactions: 2
America is really rotten country underneath it all. A single regulator approval got this drug out to the masses. A couple of late night phone calls then let Purdue off the hook.

There are pharmacy's in the states as large as supermarkets in Europe. Insane.

Reactions: 3
Just started enjoyed first episode. Dopesick was a fascinating but tragic watch. The pharmaceutical industry has so much blood on its hand regarding the opioid crisis. The pharmacist is another one on Netflix this is a documentary but also focuses on the opioid addiction crisis. NHS might be on its knees but our nationalised health service makes it much harder for pharma to manipulate individual prescribers. Not that there is no prescription opioid addiction but the numbers overall are pretty small.

The story of Glen is the one that shows it can literally happen to anyone! I know that part is fiction, watching the families at the start of the show each time makes me wanna cry đź’”