Owen Jones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the nation's favourite crybully has stomped out of the Labour party

The Labour party is in my blood. Here’s why I’ve just cancelled my membership | Owen Jones | The Guardian

Cries tears for Gaza (but not Ukraine) and had no issue with his buddy, mentor, former boss and key Corbyn ally Seumus Milne being an apologist for Assad's gassing and genocide in Syria. He can duck off into irrelevance

Like many on the far left / Corbyn wing, he's much happier being an activist sitting on the sidelines demanding things vs, you know, actually governing

Reactions: 19

The Labour party is in my blood. Here’s why I’ve just cancelled my membership | Owen Jones | The Guardian

Cries tears for Gaza (but not Ukraine) and had no issue with his buddy, mentor, former boss and key Corbyn ally Seumus Milne being an apologist for Assad's gassing and genocide in Syria. He can duck off into irrelevance

Like many on the far left / Corbyn wing, he's much happier being an activist sitting on the sidelines demanding things vs, you know, actually governing
He's just a knob.

Reactions: 11

Good. See ya later ya whiny twit.

Reactions: 6
Credit where its due, I'm surprised and a bit impressed that he has actually apologised for taking part in all the Kate speculation and rumour mongering.

Reactions: 7
Credit where its due, I'm surprised and a bit impressed that he has actually apologised for taking part in all the Kate speculation and rumour mongering.
I'm impressed he resisted the urge not to double-down. His dosage must have been upped or something. :cautious:

Reactions: 4
If we ever get to a second thread (which we probably won’t because OJ is boring as duck), his tweet should be the thread title.

IMG_6647.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15