Owen Jones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometime LBC presenter Owen Jones has been in the news today. But the tweet below seems rather extraordinary even for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If there was ever an official definition of the term 'man child', just have a picture of Owen Jones.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sometime LBC presenter Owen Jones has been in the news today. But the tweet below seems rather extraordinary even for him.

OJ has made conscious use of this fact in his campaigning against certain forms of feminism and women's rights, all while getting away with it because he's seen as harmless and an automatic ally.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But a woman walking home at night isn't going to know this when you're walking behind her.

If you're in a position to tell a woman you don't know you're gay, you're obviously getting to know them in some way and naturally you will both be lowering your guard.

Little Owen Jones has some really vile views towards women, and his aggression when it comes to women who wish to retain single-sex spaces is outrageous and we'll documented.

He is no ally of women and it's nauseating that he's pretending to care about the safety of women here.

When JK Rowling spoke of her horrific experience of male violence, he accused her of weaponisinh her trauma, and he has started numerous pile ons on social media that have predictably culminated in his female targets receiving death threats, ie Rosie Duffield.

The man is truly vile. Like many gay men, he really, REALLY despises the female sex. The suggestion that all gay men are in solidarity with women is incredibly dangerous and a lie - I say this as a gay man.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
OJ has made conscious use of this fact in his campaigning against certain forms of feminism and women's rights, all while getting away with it because he's seen as harmless and an automatic ally.
Absolutely agree. Im kind of surprised and unsurprised he works at LBC

Reactions: 4
I remember reading his "Chavs" book years ago but had no idea who he was back at that time. I think it was quite well received initially but since then I've never seen any positive press about him.

Reactions: 3
I remember reading his "Chavs" book years ago but had no idea who he was back at that time. I think it was quite well received initially but since then I've never seen any positive press about him.
Yes Chavs- or 'Dont demonise the Working Class- Until they vote for Brexit, in which case, I'll just join in'

Reactions: 22
Yes Chavs- or 'Dont demonise the Working Class- Until they vote for Brexit, in which case, I'll just join in'
Yep he seems have become ones of those SJW who will just jump on flavour of the week topics.

Reactions: 7
It's funny these days, sometimes it's good to click onto OJ twitter account just to see how 'the left' are doing and, as sure as night follows day, there's some big internal drama about some specific wording that has been used, or an appearance by someone to somewhere that others don't like and just a general atmosphere of them all telling each other what to do - and so it was today. Sadly for the liberal minded and labour party in general, that's about as good as it'll get as long as simple minded, reactionary, ego-centric bullies like OJ are the face of whatever it is they are hoping to achieve.

The most cringeworthy of videos of Jones, being thoroughly embarrassed by an intelligent person

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There’s a current Twitter pile on against OJ (quite fitting, as he has instigated quite a few himself) due to an about to be published column in Private Eye about his behaviour towards female colleagues at the Guardian.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s a current Twitter pile on against OJ (quite fitting, as he has instigated quite a few himself) due to an about to be published column in Private Eye about his behaviour towards female colleagues at the Guardian.
He's a very angry boy. Always projecting. So much affect. Always performing. I'd suggest he's got some serious bleeping issues. Still, if he has, he's in the right place at The Guardian ... they are mostly all like him. Shame we got rid of the coal mines, that sort of work would have done him the world of good.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So, if its all bollocks I imagine he’ll be suing private eye then? But of course he only likes to take on and ruin women, so I reckon he’ll leave the mostly male Private Eye staff alone.

Reactions: 8
So, if its all bollocks I imagine he’ll be suing private eye then? But of course he only likes to take on and ruin women, so I reckon he’ll leave the mostly male Private Eye staff alone.
Plus I think Private Eye have only ever lost one libel case in 40 years or something and they are the most sued publication in the world.

Here's the article:

FQNoyf-KXw-AE9od.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It sounds to me from OJs tweets that he may be denying the exact words used in the
Private Eye report…

Reactions: 3