Outer Banks, Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watch this?

I couldn't get into it when it first came out buy tried again and quite like it in a mindless way.

North Caroline and the Caribbean look great and I like the treasure hunt element instead of the standard teen drama stuff.

I started this over the weekend just for something to have on in the background and actually quite enjoying it.
It has to grip me for sure in the first episode or I will give up on it but I binged the whole of season 1 in a day pretty much.
Chase Stokes (John B) is 31 in Real life. I always think its mad when someone much older plays a 16yr old 😂

Reactions: 3
I started this over the weekend just for something to have on in the background and actually quite enjoying it.
It has to grip me for sure in the first episode or I will give up on it but I binged the whole of season 1 in a day pretty much.
Chase Stokes (John B) is 31 in Real life. I always think its mad when someone much older plays a 16yr old 😂

Haha yeah I couldn't believe how old he was, especially as (if I remember right) he is a lot older than many of the others.

I've struggled quite bit with following seasons but it's still an easy watch

Reactions: 1
Haha yeah I couldn't believe how old he was, especially as (if I remember right) he is a lot older than many of the others.

I've struggled quite bit with following seasons but it's still an easy watch
He could play a 19 yr old at a push but 16 :oops: haha.

I've needed something to binge watch for a while so its good to have something. I do look forward to seeing what happens in the next couple of seasons, apparently a 4th is coming out.

Reactions: 1