Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like she has completely forgotten about her kids and David now that she has other things to focus on like her Lapland trip/London trip. It feels like she only posts them when she is bored but if some more entertaining comes along she drops them. This morning she went to the gym 6 hours after landing then she was off to London 5 hours after her gym if that was me I would of tried spending as much time w the husband or kids as possible one day away from the gym wouldn't of hurted compared w time w family

Reactions: 5
I like her but I don’t think her life is as perfect & happy as she makes out. Now the kids are older, there a lot less content & a lot less time with them.. I’m not convinced by her relationship with David but she never talks about him at his own wishes, so kinda hard to really judge. Are they engaged? I’m surprised now the kids are older, it’s not moved to wedding talk of some kind!

Reactions: 2
And all this surgery with the botox, boob job and tummy tuck no wonder her and David had issues. David is a therapist so I can imagine he was really against all this I remember a vlog years ago when ebony was complaining about how cubby her stomach was and kept saying she wanted a flat stomach to which David replied God made you the way you are and nothing wrong with that so I can imagine him being so against her doing these things (she even said he was so against it but basically had no choice because she was gna do it anyway 🤦‍♀️) no wonder they had issues. Especially when she said she doesn't run anything past him, she just does it without consulting him.

Potentially she feels like she doesn't need to run anything past David as she likely makes more money and it's her money she is spending and she doesn't need "permission" necessarily to do that if their finances aren't linked.

Also, if she wanted a tummy tuck/book job but David didn't want her to and she got it anyway...so what? If it makes her feel happier with her body and it is her savings spent on it there is no issue IMO. If she was going off the rails changing ever last part of herself with a clear body dysmorphia issue than yeah but if it is just a self esteem issue with her saggy skin then who are we or David to judge her doing so.

I'd be more concerned about the constant decision changing and decorating/wanting to move houses every few years. That screams discontent. And the puppy after getting rid of a dog? Learn from your mistakes. I guess she thinks they made a mistake before and they are more suited to a dog now but I get the impression she doesn't feel bad for getting Tilly and discarding the dog when she felt it was inconveniant.

Reactions: 10
i get the impression the way she ‘parents’ online is totally different to offline. I don’t know this for a fact obviously but when she plays with them etc. It just seems so forced and for the camera idk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think they are finding it hard to accept they are just different people, she has now signed w a management company which probably means she’ll be on camera a lot more which doesn’t suit the life david wants to live - I think he is into the slower pace private life whilst she is the opposite.

She’s said she’s waited days for the kids to be home.. I wonder if her and David have officially broken up? I was wondering this recently

Reactions: 4
Hmmm I’ve wondered for a while if they had. Sounds like it by that statement???
She’s said she’s waited days for the kids to be home.. I wonder if her and David have officially broken up? I was wondering this recently

Reactions: 1
Literally flew here to ask this question 😂 she posted something cryptic about its being OK to not know what the future held the other day as well. I guess her kids could have been with family for some reason but she’s been posting about being at the gym, being with her mate.. seems a pretty telling comment. Really sad if it’s true though.. not cos I particularly care about her & David but just it’s really sad when kids are involved isn’t it. And I used to think they made a really nice couple!

Literally came on here to ask about this too…she posted she’s been waiting days to see her kids. She never talks about David anymore and her friend came over for dinner the other day. Tbh she seems so much happier without David - I think she feels more fulfilled when she does things on her own. In her latest YouTube video she also vlogs from being in bed, she never does this I suppose because David is always on bed w her.

I also found it so strange she didn’t post about her kids after landing from Lapland perhaps because they were with David?

David also posted on his Instagram how this year has been a year of process and change which could suggest they have split.

She also posted about some guy surfing it’s a far stretch but could it suggest she is dating or looking for someone new?

I’m not really surprised if it is true. Needing to spend 6 months apart isn’t a good sign. Lockdown or no lockdown. I empathise with needing to find yourself again after kids and in a long term relationship. I’ve been there myself but at no point did I ever feel the need to live separately from my husband. It was more a case of me trying a few hobbies in the evenings, making more time for friends etc, They must have reached a point they didn’t enjoy living together anymore, arguing a lot maybe. And I recon in like 90% of cases, giving things a second go doesn’t work out.

I wonder if she’ll stay local if they have split. Isn’t it his family who live nearby?

Reactions: 4
It is his family who live nearby but during their 6 months apart David was the one who moved out instead of her not sure why perhaps the house is under her name and she pays for everything? Could be a reason why they had issues maybe david didn’t feel like he got a say in anything because she would just go ahead and do everything? I was never sure from the moment David wanted his life to be more private that they would work tbf he never wanted to be on camera ever in the first place.

Judging by her last story of the kids on her bed in their pyjamas looks like david wasn’t there

New here 👋🏼 I actually love Ebony’s vibe but came here to get other peoples opinions on whether her and David have split, I think they have judging off Instagram etc however they obviously have kept David off SM a lot anyway in the last few years.

I wondered if they split as she's been dropping things about Daisy being an anxious child and being worse recently, that was when I wondered if they has split as she hadn't mentioned him in a while and this can be a big adjustment for children who are prone to worry already.

I guess they moved back after 6months and tried again and it just didn't work. Good on them for trying but it's better to be happier apart instead of miserable together.

I wondered if they split as she's been dropping things about Daisy being an anxious child and being worse recently, that was when I wondered if they has split as she hadn't mentioned him in a while and this can be a big adjustment for children who are prone to worry already.

I guess they moved back after 6months and tried again and it just didn't work. Good on them for trying but it's better to be happier apart instead of miserable together.
She mentioned him in the video that she posted 8 days ago but then again I can't see her wearing her engagement ring unless someting has happened to it..

She mentioned him in the video that she posted 8 days ago but then again I can't see her wearing her engagement ring unless someting has happened to it..
In this video I’m sure she said David was taking Hudson swimming while she took Daisy to a party to each have some ‘1:1 time’.. David also wasn’t home the morning he was taking Hudson out and he came to pick him up

In this video I’m sure she said David was taking Hudson swimming while she took Daisy to a party to each have some ‘1:1 time’.. David also wasn’t home the morning he was taking Hudson out and he came to pick him up
Do you know the time stamp because I must have missed that bit?