Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder if with the Dad Challenge Podcast videos & Alyson Stoner's Toddler to Trainwreck video is changing public opinion on family vloggers and Stephenie is beginning to realize it. I think a lot of people are beginning to recognize and comment on how fucked up it is that she has her three younger kids lives and medical histories all over the internet. I'm glad she's making the change though, it takes a lot of self awareness to make that choice and it's probably going to be better for her family

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Monsterflaps

The constant updates with photos everyday on her gofundme is making me uncomfortable. I feel like she loves drama and attention and thrives off it. She even filmed the paramedics attending to her son when he was in respiratory distress and posted it on fucking tiktok. What is wrong with this woman?!

The gofundme started at 25k, once that goal was reached, she put it to 50k, then a few days later 100k. It just feels icky and wrong to me.
I get the feeling that she thrives off of all the medical stuff and drama too. Thought this for a while.

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
He had his transplant today. Lonnie made it through the surgery, but at this point, it’s wait and see. Very fragile situation. I feel so bad about this whole thing, even though I don’t know them.
Thank God, sounds like it went a lot better than they expected too. Poor kid has been through so much. I really hope he gets a good 10 plus years out of these lungs.

• Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
It must be really scary and terrifying going through this with your child, but I just don't get the pouty peace poses on youtube. Its just bizarre.
It's really weird and inappropriate. Glad he's listed and he doesn't have to wait too long.

Catseverywhere

Wow.
All the kids.
All the problems.
All the referrals.
Who watches the rest of the kids when she leaves the house?
Do they have a shitload of respite like the Massives?
She really is bat shit crazy. IMO.
A smart referral for her personally would be for a tubal ligation.
That man of hers.. He's even worse than John Brazee as far as having zero personality.
IMO.
She expects her two older kids to watch them... they always babysit. Thankfully I think she got her tubes tied with the last kid.

• Haha

SHAYB

Are they self funding or does their insurance cover it?
She’s on Medicaid or some type of state waiver program that colorado has. That’s The only reason why they moved there. So basically they are not paying for any of these services as well as I’m sure she gets SSI for at least 3 out of the 6 kids.

The situation seems pretty hopeless :( I honestly don't see him being strong enough to survive the transplant if he is given one, he just seems to be failing fast. I think deep down, she must know this. I think the doctors know and are stalling.
She’s saying he’s going to be listed tomorrow but she’s also said on her live that he has to do the 6 minute walk first so I’m not sure what’s going to happen.

I hope he is listed and gets it quickly and does well.

Reactions: 2
Traits of autism can be genetic. Certain genetic disorders show up with autism like Pradas. Autism is a neurological disorder like adhd or dyslexia. The reason why so many kids have trouble with it is because doctors don’t do enough investigation.
The reason why Noah is so troubled by his autism is due to his very poor diet and being fed loads of meds not suitable for his age. Look at his pupils, the poor guy looks high as a kite.
Having said all that Autism is diagnosed way too much and most children I meet with it have a quirky personality like heir parents NOT autism. Real autism is a horrible condition where children bang their heads due to the torment of it, can’t talk and need lifelong care.
If it doesn’t effect your ability to care for yourself, and learn etc then it’s not worth a diagnosis.
You seriously need to educate yourself about autism. I was just reading this thread and wasn't planning to comment, but your attitude and knowledge of autism is way off the mark. Autism is a spectrum- that's why it's called autism spectrum disorder. It is worth a diagnosis no matter what side of the spectrum you are on for numerous reasons. You have absolutely no place telling anyone whether or not they are worthy of a diagnosis or whether a diagnosis is worth it, even on a forum like this.

sachairiah

I honestly dont watch them very much, because watching Stephanie run around made me feel exhausted. I check in tho, esp as i also have multiple special needs kids (i have just two kids, both autistic, and not many others had that experience).

A few days ago when i went to watch, i noticed that steph and her husband both went shopping for clothes together. Who... who was watching the kids? The multiple, special needs kids? I thought Danielle was at her dads? Why did both parents need to shop? Esp for clothes?

I checked a few other vlogs and she took one of the boys out for a walk while leaving nellie for a nap. Was someone there in case the baby woke up?? What is happening? Do other parents just leave their very small children without supervision??

Also, does she ever like... pick Nellie up? Why is she always on the floor alone? I have so many questions

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Lonnie had the lung transplant. Everything seemed to be going well but Stephanie has just updated that Lonnie has suspected Pneumonia. I wonder if this is common after a transplant?

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
5 out of her 6 kids have some sort of medical issue and/or autism. They are one big genetic fuck up of a family. The Dad gives me the creeps too. He's so fucking odd.

I also wonder how the fuck they have so much money to buy land in cash and pay contractors/architects to build them a new house. Where the fuck is all this money coming from?! I do wonder if she had an inheritance from her grandmother who died a few years ago. I believe she's also doing tarot readings on etsy and ripping people off there. Why can't these idiots just get real jobs instead of exploiting their disabled kids and their weird fans who pay for tarot readings.

ChristieO960

Omg, I agree HeyGuyth!!!! Stephanie exposes her children and their autisim so that She can get attention and sympathy. And she goes further by scamming her own fans. Pretending to be a witch and empath and stuff. Ugh. She's a scammer, liar, manipulator, and a whiny brat!! What a bitch!

CharlesJames

Are they self funding or does their insurance cover it?
Dad, Lonnie Sr. Was in the military and had a job at a cable company. He quit his job and they became a full-time YouTubers. No way anyone would be able to pay for all of those services. I think when kids have a diagnosis, they qualify for Medicaid???

sachairiah

My guess is the American taxpayers are paying.
At least for part of it.
They've gotta be, how could anyone afford all those therapies for all those kids??

We get 20 hours free therapy weekly for autism until the kid goes to school. Nowhere else in the country offers it, so we wont be moving. We complain a lot about our healthcare here (canada) but there are a lot of good things. My second child was 5 weeks premature and spent 11 days in the NICU. We never paid anything other than parking fees. Paying NICU would have destroyed us.

darkshadow20005

if she did share comments about nelly maybe having autism people would be moaning saying oh you just want her to have autism besides shes walking now my cousin didn't walk till 18 months but she doesn't have autism or any needs . it just shows some people just love to hate and use anything as an excuse

sachairiah

I'm back!! I knew i didnt imagine this forum. I tried looking for OLC tattle and couldn't find it, so made my own. Someone kindly messaged it and let me know and i ended up seeing posts from myself lmao

I wanted to come back because I was watching a vlog (after she came out about Nellie's dx). Her and her husband went shopping for clothes while the babies napped. Danielle was in Texas with her father, and i was really concerned about who was watching these kids so she and lonnie could buy cute tutus for nellie.

Then later (or maybe a different vlog) she took the little guy for a walk in the wagon, saying again that Nellie and someone else was sleeping. Who is watching these kids??? You cant just leave small children alone like that, asleep or not. Usually her husbajd is with her too, it'd be different if i knew an adult was somewhere.

The kids are always on the floor too, it seems like she never picks them up. Poor Nellie just lives on the hard tile floor watching baby bum.

Also was wondering about Nellie's functioning level. They don't tell us in Canada anymore (at least in my province, i wasnt given a functioning label for my second and my first kid was hinted at)

• Haha