Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monsterflaps

It must be really scary and terrifying going through this with your child, but I just don't get the pouty peace poses on youtube. Its just bizarre.

Reactions: 4

Noir Fan

VIP Member
He had his transplant today. Lonnie made it through the surgery, but at this point, it’s wait and see. Very fragile situation. I feel so bad about this whole thing, even though I don’t know them.

• Heart

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
Autism is a neurological disorder like adhd or dyslexia. Real autism is a horrible condition where children bang their heads due to the torment of it, can’t talk and need lifelong care.
If it doesn’t effect your ability to care for yourself, and learn etc then it’s not worth a diagnosis.
That's not accurate in the slighest, you even acknowledge that in your first bit about a neurological disorder like ADHD and dyslexia. Yes that's correct, hence why it's in with the neurdiversity group. But an autistic person who bags their head and can't talk is not worthless. Also not all people like that need lifelong care. Someone who bangs their head is either doing it due to pain, trauma, distress or sensory needs. In which case the point of suffering or distress/trauma etc needs to be found and the person's needs need to be met. And if it's sensory, a safer alternative needs to be found.
And for not being able to talk, it's only society which proclaims that talking with mouth words is the "best" way to communicate, or "only" way to do so. Yet this is not true either, as we have iPads, picture cards, sign language, etc.

What an absolute crock of shite, so because my child doesn't bang his head he isnt autistic? Autism is a spectrum so can present with mild traits or really strong traits. The benefit of a diagnosis is actually having appropriate support
Yes this! ♥

I was hoping someone would start a thread on here for her. I've watched her since her first "Tubal Reversal Mom" video days. I love her but some of her choices and beliefs are bizarre. And I totally agree about genetics. Fathering Autism's channel name always amused me... fathering genetic mutations. ;)

After the 15mo Penelope video, I went back and watched some of her old updates/autism sign videos. Drives me crazy how much she "forgets" about child development. Lonnie wanted Nelly tested at birth like Liam, but Stephanie disagreed. I wonder if that's part of her current freak-out.

I can't imagine their lives in ten years! Lex's behavioral issues and violent meltdowns will not be easy to control when he's Lonnie Jr's size. And the two teens will hopefully be out of the house so the parents will be completely outnumbered. What if one of the little ones ends up having Abby-level needs?
People's needs change over time as they grow and develop so if the parents start working with them now (and don't sit on their phones all day like A&P lol!) then the kid should still develop ok :) Maybe a bit "slower", but most milestones are often based on NT people anyways
Also I believe that these meltdowns might be due to lack of communication, I haven't watched for a while, I stopped a long time ago, but does he have something to communicate with, eg pictures or an iPad? And is he ok sensory wise? These things should hopefully be thought about too. :)

So Nellie has severe autism...what a surprise. That family has some really fucked up genetics to produce 4 out of 6 severely autistic kids
Being autistic is "fucked up". Hmm, eugenics much??

Last edited:
  • Haha
She shared everything about the boys autism diagnosis, but won't share whats up with Nellie. I think its because shes a girl and shes in denial about it. I mean, the kid is 15 months and cant walk and doesnt answer to her name.

I believe she mentioned she had bipolar but not sure if she is medicated.
[/

She started medication after Penelope was born and stated that's why she wouldn't breastfeed her. I have no clue if she's still taking it.
Ah I see 👍🏻 I’m in the UK and the US healthcare system confuses me.
She mentioned that Noah was on an insurance through the state for autism. She said they pay a premium for it but I imagine it's a much lower premium than a private insurance. I assume Lex and Liam are on the same one too. I don't know personally know how it works but probably through Medicaid.
My question has always been about the kids getting disability. She said they make "way too much money for that" but with their family size I don't think that's true. The income limits for a family of 8 are very high and I don't think there's any way she makes that much solely from YouTube. I don't care if they do or don't personally but I care if she's being dishonest.

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I think she’s just in absolute denial about how serious it is. I suppose in her situation maybe I’d be the same way, but that combined with her general attention seeking and the way she seems to get super excited over anything medical with any of her kids means she’s really not coming across well.

Also hoping Lonnie Jr doesn’t have to wait too long for his transplant.
Sometimes she just doesn't appear to be the full ticket.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Has anyone been watching this shitshow? They have 6 kids, 3 diagnosed as autistic and 1 who is really behind. The mom is addicted to livestreams for $$$ and everything about them is a chaotic mess.
I will have to watch!!
Lord knows I do enjoy a good shit show!!!😄

• Haha

Catseverywhere

Jesus, now Noah apparently has Scoliosis. She mentioned in the recent video that things haven't gone how she wanted. I think she found out Nellie is autistic or delayed. Something is off with that kid.

• Sad
  • Wow

scottishsiren

Steph vlogged today that she can't take being a youtuber anymore, then whined on and on about negative comments etc. Then said she will still be keeping both channels just uploading less often and when she feels like it. It's the realist I've ever seen her tbh.👍🏻

Hollysmum

I've watched this for years! Since lex was a baby anyway. She's very loud but I liked her pregnancy videos and cleaning ones. There's a thread about her on the YouTube mommy drama. Feel sorry for between kids moving again.

Reactions: 3

spacetrash

I wish she would get some eye cream, those dry patches on her face look so sore and annoying.

I haven't watched the video about Lonnie's disturbing behaviour yet. I was hoping this thread would be resparked because there are so many things in recent vlogs to discuss especially her jumping to the conclusion she has MS even though her doctor seemed to make it very clear that it was something they were ruling out. I'm yet to watch today's vlog about Noah's wheelchair and was hoping someone with knowledge about low tone would pipe in about it. I wonder what the disturbing behaviour is. Will chime in again once I've watched the videos.

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
She has made a video about her husband Lonnie and his personality disorder. Apparently he has been diagnosed with antisocial, narcissistic and histrionic personality disorder. He has always creeped me out honestly, I knew something was off with him.

Stephanie keeps saying "he has never cheated". I mean, how does she know? She says in the vlog that his very disturbing behaviour prompted the evaluation. What kind of very disturbing behaviour was this? Animal abuse? She has 6 kids and didn't want to say what this disturbing behaviour was, but I wonder if any of them in that house, including any pets are safe?! I bet he has been abusive in some form to Stephanie/the kids/pets. You don't get diagnosed with THREE such serious personality disorders without being a danger to others in some way. He sounds pretty toxic and dangerous if what Stephanie is saying is true. She seems more concerned with protecting him in the vlog. Stephanie has always come across as very naïve and lacking in boundaries (remember that Ashley chick she had as a friend?!). I feel like she is the type to turn a blind eye anyway.

It's all very concerning since she won't say what these very disturbing behaviours are. One can only speculate that it involves harming or thinking abut harming others/animals with those personality disorders.

Very concerning considering she has 6 children, 4 of which have significant disabilities.

• Wow
It must be really scary and terrifying going through this with your child, but I just don't get the pouty peace poses on youtube. Its just bizarre.
I think she’s just in absolute denial about how serious it is. I suppose in her situation maybe I’d be the same way, but that combined with her general attention seeking and the way she seems to get super excited over anything medical with any of her kids means she’s really not coming across well.

Also hoping Lonnie Jr doesn’t have to wait too long for his transplant.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I asked Steph on a Q&A if any of the family vlogers reached out, she said no, and didn’t expect them to. She said that maybe folks don’t know how to react, and she wasn’t concerned. Of course, I was referring to one family in particular, but didn’t name them. And they do follow her.

I asked Steph on a Q&A if any of the family vlogers reached out, she said no, and didn’t expect them to. She said that maybe folks don’t know how to react, and she wasn’t concerned. Of course, I was referring to one family in particular, but didn’t name them. And they do follow her.
Which family? 🫣

I’m glad the transplant seems to have gone so well, hopefully because he was generally in good health and so young and fit before he’ll bounce back amazingly. It’s so incredible how people do after such serious operations.

• Heart