Other YTs we love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte Ruff - who has just announced she is giving up You Tube for a bit. A genuinely down to earth, friendly, informative vlogger who is a real lover of everything Disney.

Reactions: 1
claire witt.....she's got a bit of everything and seems genuine
Completely agree: she's one of the most genuine and down-to-earth youtubers I've come across, and really hardworking too - she doesn't seem to stop, bless her.

Reactions: 3
I adore Knorpp and South - family with 9 kids (5 of which are adopted) . Such a positive and encouraging family.

I love charlotte ruff she is so down to earth and sad she has taken a break from YT but 100% understand . Hope she is doing well are her new Disney job.

I like Melanie Murphy & Hannah Witton. I wish there'd been people like that online to look to when I was younger!

I think Claire witt is good it can be frustrating as her life is pretty much idyllic perfec well when I watched regularly it was, she was part time studying kids went to grandparents across the field every Saturday night so they had date night every weekend.... money not an issue....but now she works a lot more and her ads well u know they are ads and she has a whole lot going on farm, work, kids, cooking it's not just my so sponsored life so I can respect that

Jessica Louise ashe.... lovely kiddies and regular well mannered and heart in the right place famiky. Doesn't vlog too often or long vids and it's respectful... she is a diabetic and into crochet, cooking, tackles childhood issues. Love her budgeting/ meal plans very real and fun

My happy ever after. There’s a post on her in the critical section but I really like her. She’s one of the only channel mum vloggers that I like and think she’s a real inspiration after what she’s been through.

I also really like Alex Gladwin, I could watch literally everything she uploads.

I would add Becca from Once in a Lullaby but I'm not sure how I feel about her channel now... I felt for her during her miscarriage and infertility journey but now she seems to use her baby son a lot for sponsored Ads which is off-putting.

I like becca too. Haven’t watched her for ages but just had a quick look and I can’t see any ads?

I really like Laura Rebecca, I think she's genuine and down-to-earth. I was looking forward to catching up with her latest vlogmas video last night, only to find she's deleted all her videos which is very odd. The last I saw was her talking about an upsetting experience but had to click off at that point, unfortunately, so didn't get to see the rest of it- hope she's ok, I know she's been up and down recently. She was really looking forward to doing vlogmas and now she appears to have gone awol:confused:

I really like Becca too, I haven't seen any sponsored ads either. She has started up a clothing business on Instagram and is doing really well - good luck to her!

I really like Becca too, I haven't seen any sponsored ads either. She has started up a clothing business on Instagram and is doing really well - good luck to her!
Of course, I wish her well too. It just didn't sit well with me when almost every Insta post featured her baby, almost like she was shilling her baby like certain other youtubers which I found a little disappointing. Maybe it's just me.

London Hacks (Toba), Simon Wilson and Living Bobby.

They do stuff collab too although Bobby had a bit of a scandal last week regarding pre planning stuff he said was done on that day but it’s still interesting to see some of the stuff he does.

Reactions: 3

They do stuff collab too although Bobby had a bit of a scandal last week regarding pre planning stuff he said was done on that day but it’s still interesting to see some of the stuff he does.
I adore their channels and challenges too
So informing and entertaining.

Something a bit different

All 3 seem like genuine nice social guys.

I adore their channels and challenges too
So informing and entertaining.

Something a bit different

All 3 seem like genuine nice social guys.
As I said there was a bit of a scandal about bobby last week but he’s come out and apologised. I kinda prefer him and Toba (although I like Simon, but his seems a bit one trick pony, McDonald’s and spa, using his viewers for place to stayetc) whereas the other two actually think a bit outside the box.

Simon is the bomb isn’t he ?
Bobby was outted as a fraud the other wk wasn’t he.... I guess it was pretty obvious he was BS a lot his subs have defo taken a blow I unsubbed I love simon though his so so down to earth and I honestly don’t think his changed at all since he started x