Orlaith Donlon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her ages ago cause she was so unbearable but just on her page recently. What happened to her son who had cancer? She was always very vague about the whole thing and he never did chemo, did he just make a recovery? I feel strange even asking that but she made it public knowledge and even had "childhood cancer" in her bio so very strange how she's just gone quiet about the whole thing.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her ages ago cause she was so unbearable but just on her page recently. What happened to her son who had cancer? She was always very vague about the whole thing and he never did chemo, did he just make a recovery? I feel strange even asking that but she made it public knowledge and even had "childhood cancer" in her bio so very strange how she's just gone quiet about the whole thing.
I think she decided to protect him and no longer share his and his brothers medical details on insta. She does hint that there are still appointments etc but I have no idea if it’s for Eli or Rua or both. 🤞🏻they are both doing well

Reactions: 3
I got the impression at the time they weren’t going to go down the traditional medical route but cure him with breast milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So people can’t go to the met gala but orlaith can go to a huge concert with her brother not a bother! Pick a lane orlaith…

Reactions: 8