One Direction #7 Spaces between them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The part where he threatens to leave if she doesn't get an abortion, then later says he wishes she was pregnant so she wouldn't leave him

That's beyond messed up. And she was so young! I hope she's doing better now

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Liam needs intense therapy and rehab, and he shouldn’t be in a relationship until he is truly in a healthy headspace. Heck, I don’t think he should be working on music until he’s in a good headspace. Taking a sabbatical may benefit him.

Reactions: 4
But the thing is Liam has already done all of the above multiple times, it’s clearly not worked, he’s never changed and unfortunately some people just stay crappy people their whole lives and they won’t change.

Reactions: 7
He won't change for the better until his attitude changes. Right now he's bitter about Harry's success and feels he's owed success with his music

Maybe Liam should take a leaf out of Louis’ book and redefine what success looks like. Or follow Niall’s lead and be comfortable and realistic with what his solo music career would look like.

I also don’t know how much core fans Liam actually has at this point.

Reactions: 7
I get that it must be difficult going from being so adored by millions and being so successful that you could burp into a microphone and your die hard fans would love it, to mediocre record sales and little to no attention. Especially when your band mate still has pretty much that level of success and adoration, but how long is that an excuse for poor attitude and crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Maybe Liam should take a leaf out of Louis’ book and redefine what success looks like. Or follow Niall’s lead and be comfortable and realistic with what his solo music career would look like.

I also don’t know how much core fans Liam actually has at this point.
He shouldn’t have a career after this, sorry not sorry. Wielding an axe at your girlfriend and abusing her mentally is not acceptable no matter how empathetic you can be to his struggles.

No there’s no defending this, how come none of the others have turned out like this. Liam is an absolute head and that’s nobody’s but his own fault. I remember him saying something that he wish he seen the boys more. Well I wonder why they don’t want to talk to you Liam? How his so called “fans” are defending this is indefensible because we all know if it was the other way around (as it should be) they would be out in their droves saying that it was awful.

Reactions: 9
No there’s no defending this, how come none of the others have turned out like this. Liam is an absolute head and that’s nobody’s but his own fault. I remember him saying something that he wish he seen the boys more. Well I wonder why they don’t want to talk to you Liam? How his so called “fans” are defending this is indefensible because we all know if it was the other way around (as it should be) they would be out in their droves saying that it was awful.
Honestly after that Logan Paul interview I thought he was a dick. He was probably provocted and taken advantage for the clicks but it was not nice. You see all the other boys always talking with a lot of respect about the band and what they went through even if it wasn’t always nice. He seems very resentful. Also I find it so weird he went from relationship with someone much older to o a 17 year old. I wonder if he is spends a lot of time with his son

Reactions: 5
liam is clearly jealous that the other boys have all had more successful careers - i know there’s people on the thread that don’t like louis but 2x sell out albums, worldwide tours, festivals, a free virtual concert during covid etc… all way more than liam has done.

also wasnt he worried about his own son during this?? i’ve always got the vibe he is a bit of weekend dad and that’s all….

I wouldn’t blame Cheryl if she doesn’t let him see bear, I wouldn’t want my child around a man who treats women like that.

I remember when Lou, their hairdresser came out and said some of their behaviours during the 1D touring years were awful, and everyone jumped on her and pretty much said, what goes on the road should stay on the road. I couldn’t believe it at the time. She absolutely should call out their crappy behaviour. I wish more people would. Good for this young woman for telling her story.

liam is clearly jealous that the other boys have all had more successful careers - i know there’s people on the thread that don’t like louis but 2x sell out albums, worldwide tours, festivals, a free virtual concert during covid etc… all way more than liam has done.

also wasnt he worried about his own son during this?? i’ve always got the vibe he is a bit of weekend dad and that’s all….
Exactly! Out of all the boys he is the one that has done less. It must be hard to deal with less success after the band but Niall and Louis are doing fairly well, Zayn just launch new music and Harry is Harry. Fair enough if he doesn’t want to pursue music anymore but he doesn’t seem to have a clear direction in terms of what he wants to do.

Reactions: 1
loooool what a dumb thing to argue about, would you not hide something like that if you renting your place out?

IMG_0296.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
loooool what a dumb thing to argue about, would you not hide something like that if you renting your place out?

View attachment 2942417
Lou’s weird for that. I saw another tiktok where she had old posters of Harry’s concerts and a 1d certification plate there too. They’re not really friends anymore so it’s odd she’s left that stuff there and getting angry about it.

Reactions: 3
Lou’s weird for that. I saw another tiktok where she had old posters of Harry’s concerts and a 1d certification plate there too. They’re not really friends anymore so it’s odd she’s left that stuff there and getting angry about it.
Wait it was Lou Teasdale flat?? That’s so embarrassing no one speaks to her anymore
---
She 100% did that on purpose

Reactions: 2
I've heard theories that Zayn didn't show up to his signing today because he woke up late then said he had a migraine. Very unprofessional and disrespectful to fans who took flights to get there. I did think it sounded farfetched until someone pointed out that in the Sam fisher texts he doesn't get up until late in the afternoon so maybe there is some truth in it haha

I personally think it was genuinely a migraine, I can’t see his team letting him do that if it wasn’t a migraine. But it’s still a letdown for people that have flown specially and have now been left disappointed.

Reactions: 1