Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Maybe that's the plan. Stretch them for miles so even when raven is at her grandma's or something, she can take the nip with her...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Why does she insist on filming dean when she’s said he doesn’t like it? She always moves the camera off him as soon as he looks as though he’s gonna look at her so she must know it makes him uncomfortable.
Yeah I feel really sorry for Dean. He works in All Saints, seems like a cool guy surrounded by no doubt cool, hip folk and probably feels a bit embarrassed that his once gorgeous, cool girlfriend has turned into this boring middle aged frump who belittles him online.

• Haha

RLdeletedme

Those poor cats. She should be ashamed of herself.

She's a nut job too. I remember a couple of years ago, someone on Instagram had a baby and called it "Winter *middle name* Wolfe" (surname actually Wolfe I believe) and used the hashtag #winterwolfe.

Pee went NUTS and made the poor new mother's life an absolute misery. The girl had NO idea there was another Winter Wolfe, she'd just had a baby and had never heard of her. Pee made it ALL about her, how terrible this other person was, etc. It was really nasty and cruel. Since then, I've known what a nasty person she is.

• Wow
  • Angry

maytoseptember

VIP Member
This is a daft argument. Everyone knows that people eat with their hands in other cultures, but it’s considered kind of uncouth in ours. It was a totally unnecessary thread derail IMO.

Noname123

Chatty Member
The pregnancy announcement actually made me a bit sad.
Cooking away happily and healthily...i can't cook babies any more. It would be a minor miracle.
I actually think she's quite insensitive. Especially because alot of the people who follow her follow her because of sharing her experience of baby loss.
Obviously I wish her well. I just feel a bit kicked tbh
As much as she annoys me, I don’t think she meant it insensitively. She’s probably just over the moon that the baby is doing well and was happy to share that news.

Reactions: 12

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
That group is absolutely mental. Women being given black eyes by their children and toddlers smacking newborns but ‘how do I deal with this in a gentle way’. You fucking discipline them. You are enabling your child. Also, children hurting pets comes up frequently so yeah make of that what you will :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also - there is a little village children go to and find a community - it’s called a school ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Tbf.. pay for what life? They eat very cheap meals ( chickpeas,lentils) everything they own is second hand and they dont go anywhere? So bar their bills and mortgage they prob havent got a lot of outgoings.
Actually, you're probably right. Plus, with them all curled up together in that "sleep space" like hamsters in a Pets at Home tank, they probably don't even need to use their heating.

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Jesus. She's banging on about how hard it is to arrange family life.

She has one kid and works about 10 hours a week. She's got it so easy compared to most.

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
No wonder her nipples are the length of a ruler with the way Raven hangs off them. With the teeth on her she has probably stretched them out like a length of slime

• Haha
  • Sick

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
'family sleep room' 🙄
This girl is a complete fruit loop.
So Raven will be clambering over Dean at 3am to get on a nip when Dove Hurricane or whatever it is called is on the other.

• Haha

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Well just an idea Nicola/Pea pour yourself a large glass of gin go and lock yourself in the bath for an hour and leave Dean with Raven. Problem solved.
See this is what amazes me about her. Between this and the dicking about at 2-in-the-bastard-morning - HOW does she stay calm? I’d be mainlining wine into my eye sockets and screaming into a pillow in despair.

Is gentle parenting just putting up with everything? Not moaning ever? It sounds dreadful, I don’t know how she does it.

• Heart

Homesweethomesweethome

11pm, I'm in bed before that. If my daughter stayed up until 11pm she'd be like banshee the next day.
It's really unfair to Raven too, poor girl doesn't know what's what.
You'd think she'd know better with the job she does.
My mum had 2 full term stillborn girls and then a real struggle to get my brother. She did alot of work for sands.
She bought Nicolas book out of curiosity as its not very often the death of children is written about.
2 years ago I had an ectopic pregnancy, I was 10 weeks, had been fobbed off by the hospital and had to have emergency surgery.
Mum lent me the book, I messaged nicola to say thanks for writing the book and my situation and how much it had helped.
She said, that's a bummer...i went off her from then
What the hell? “That’s a bummer?” Just highlights this woman’s self importance, no loss will ever compare to hers in her eyes. She’s not out to support anybody, she’s a selfish cow.

I’m very sorry for your loss, ectopic pregnancies are terrifying and destructive and you are so brave. The loss of your baby and tube are so much more than just a “bummer”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just find her gentle parenting ethos really at odds with her child being filmed and/or photographed every single day. I have unfollowed but literally, not a day practically has gone by since she was born that she hasn’t been shown. Oh I know it’s ‘only a few minutes a day’ but still, does Raven not deserve some privacy? And not to have a phone in her face while she plays?

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Ugh she’s annoying and I wish she wasn’t. “Basically I’m lazy parenting” eh no your kid was hungry and clearly fancied a bit of TV so you made her food and she ate it in front of the TV. That’s...life? That’s what normal people do?

maytoseptember

VIP Member
The thing is, you can use a sling AND a buggy and you don’t have to make a point of preferring one over the other. There’s nothing about a buggy that is intrinsically bad, despite what the attachment gurus say. Buggies are great, especially for hanging shopping bags on 😄 And as much as I loved having my babies in a sling, there’s no way my back would have survived heaving them around on long walks, they were just too heavy after they turned 5-6 months.