Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Nicola did mention she was staying overnight to monitor Embers heart. I hope everything is ok
They did it with Raven too. Its standard after what happened to Winter.

He’s supposed to be a retail manager at All Saints! I’m not sure why he’s still going out to work as clothes shops aren’t open. Unless he’s changed jobs 🤷🏼‍♀️
Are All Saints open for click and collect? Clothes shops round here are still open for that so he could be doing that.

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Does anyone watch Anastasia kings north on YouTube? Her little brother atticus reminds me of how raven will grow up. Absolute brat! Always fighting for his moms attention, interrupting, no manners etc. BRAT. Raven is going to grow up vile. I don’t know why a child winds me up so much but she does! Even when she keeps saying “mommy mommy mommy” arhhh makes me want to scratch my skin off

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I feel bad for her, on that clip this morning on her and Ember in the rocking chair I could totally see the "what have I done" moment in her eyes... Except i can only imagine the reality check of attempting to cosleep with a newborn and a 3.5 year old would be a lot worse.. They won't have the energy to attempt any kind of sleeping arrangement that would suit them better now because 1 they're too tired and 2 raven would most likely feel pushed out..

She looked so vacant didn’t she, it actually made me sad seeing that, she didn’t appear happy! She says that she’s snuggling the baby in the photo, that’s not a snuggle to me, it kinda seems like she’s a bit disconnected from the baby in a way! When my little boy was newborn he was constantly being snuggled with him on my chest and actually hugging him, this just seems a bit off.

Attachments

Last edited:

justfortonight

Chatty Member
I don’t know if she’s mentioned it but was just curious given their current sleep set up... is Nicola’s plan for the new baby to sleep in bed with her, Dean and Raven?