Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clover123

VIP Member
Aww the baby is cute! Anyone else surprised at the name? Jaxson Theodore. Would have thought she would call him by his middle name, she doesn't seem the type to go for jaxson!

Reactions: 3

Clover123

VIP Member
I've noticed her products are no longer stocked in most shops in my city, I used to see her products reliably in a few shops but nowadays I only see a few things in Boots! Wonder if sales have been bad? They've changed product types a lot more than most companies do, some of her snacks I liked were discontinued surprisingly quickly!

Reactions: 2

Jas119

I can’t believe I felt sorry for her. Her and DE are obviously similar in the way they like to portray themselves and not owning who they really are, or their circumstances to get people to believe in them. Granted DE hasn’t done that to people investing in her business.

Also does anyone know why her and Deliciously Ella are no longer BFF?
Livia did somewhat address it on an Instagram story Q&A, screenshot attached

Attachments

• Wow

Dreier89

I combi fed as like you I was too worried about weight loss, however it was counter productive, without the constant demand my supply actually dropped completely and I had to stop breastfeeding at just four months, I don’t think her decision to wait it out was the wrong one, although I’m very glad she chose to do it under the watchful eye of a professional.

I agree with you that her version of co sleeping isn’t safe in any way; the blanket shouldn’t be on him, her eye mask should be off, and she should be curled around him in a C shape. It makes me VERY anxious to see how dangerous her setup is, and that she’s both recommending it and warning that she doesn’t want to hear a difference of opinion, I really hope they move to a cot soon for his safety!
totally agree - as a mother of 2 and a doctor. I hope her followers are smart enough to understand that a fed baby is best. Especially at that age.,, Like Iadmire her determination and efforts but she is also in a position where she can get all the help in the world. I saw the same”””advice”” from a model/influencer as well - that she went with her “gut feeling” and solely breastfeed her baby even though it tooks several weeks for the baby to gain just a tiny bit of weight…. It is so wrong that people like these might influence some fragile new mothers

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
I had to unfollow today, could not take another single breastfeeding post it's like she's the first woman in the world to breastfeed it's non stop 🙄 also I feel mean but her baby is weird looking and not cute

Clover123

VIP Member
A lot of investors invested into her seed funding campaign on Seeders not that long ago - and they found out about the administration through her personal instagram because one person happened to follow her on there. some were young fans of hers putting their hard earned money into her brand, are now out of pocket so there’s another side to this story. I invested some which it looks like I’ve lost but thankfully it wasn’t as much as some people seem to have lost. Has she deleted some photos from her personal instagram account showing her lifestyle and house refurbishment ? She had deleted comments from concerned/worried investors expressing disappointment and frustration too. Her reluctant IG story to investors was also quite rude and tone deaf
I'm so sorry that you lost money! That's awful. I can't believe she's been rude about it too. Really unprofessional!

IamIncog

Emotive subject, but her son seemed to really struggle to gain weight, I think it was 3 weeks before he was back up to birth weight?
I breastfed, I also had a lot of struggles and came close to giving up several times, but ultimately we got to 18 months and it phased out pretty naturally.

If my son had struggled to put weight on for that long, I would have considered combi feeding, at least for a little bit to help his weight. *just edited to add that I DID combi feed for a while too, my son had 1 formula bottle a day because I couldn’t express very much at all so it gave me a break, so absolutely 100% speaking from experience that it can be done without affecting supply etc*
I just feel like she was totally against the idea, without actually saying it? I just feel like it’s dangerous in a way that she was so open about it, somebody may follow her lead and end up with a poorly baby. In the same instance, she didn’t want to speak about her caesarean because she didn’t want to frighten those who are pregnant and because all experiences are different. Is that not the same with breastfeeding? It seems so hypocritical to have that POV about one thing and then the other was almost dangerously over shared IMO.

Also last night, her partner had apparently taken a photo of her co-sleeping during a nap with Jaxon, they had the blanket over them both, he was below her head (his nose was about level with her lips) and she had the blanket pulled right up so it was over his mouth area a bit. So unsafe, don’t talk about co-sleeping publicly if you’re not going to showcase how to co-sleep safely. Baby should be above head-height and loose blankets and pillows should be off the bed.

I just cringe at the thought somebody will see this being done and take it as instruction of how it’s done safely and it’s not at all 😞

Jas119

I used to really like Olivia, always suggested her products to friends and family, purchased everytime I saw them, I bought her recipe book and I also bought significant shares in the company when they crowdfunded.

I’m ANGRY.
That’s awful and so sorry that you lost the money you invested. Sounds very deceitful and an extremely poor way of managing what happened. Hopefully your post will raise awareness for followers not to believe how much of a victim she says she is.

bblondon

Chatty Member
Sadly not, the company was declared insolvent and sold for pennies on the pound. After debts owed to creditors any remaining funds from the sale when straight to her father, all investors received nothing
Thanks for posting about the administration, it still gets to me and I feel like a lot of people are unaware of how just months before it happened she asked people to invest. I lost money too, thankfully not as much as others who lost life changing amounts but it’s left a bad taste in my mouth especially how she handled the situation which I found quite rude for the investors. I had wondered what the status is but I haven’t checked seedrs in a while

Last edited:

caterday28

Chatty Member
Olivia Wollenberg (aka the founder of Livia's) has been mentioned a few times in relation to Ella Mills (aka the founder of Deliciously Ella) so I thought she deserved her own thread. (y)

I don't have much to say personally. She's currently heavily pregnant and blooming. 🌸

IG handles: /oliviawollenberg and /livias

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
I can’t believe I felt sorry for her. Her and DE are obviously similar in the way they like to portray themselves and not owning who they really are, or their circumstances to get people to believe in them. Granted DE hasn’t done that to people investing in her business.

Livia did somewhat address it on an Instagram story Q&A, screenshot attached
Completely agree with this! Both Ella and Olivia like to portray themselves on Instagram as the girl next door when they are clearly not!!! So delusional of them to pretend otherwise 😂😂

Meg78

VIP Member
It wouldn’t be surprising if the timing is part of the reason they plunged - Ella had a full time nanny on hand whilst she handled the business with Mr Wet Lettuce, I applaud Livia for being a hands on mother but having a child whilst her business was faltering couldn’t have had worse timing, she could never devote enough time to both babies, and from watching the Seedrs message board it seems they’ve had concerns for a while now that she was hiding fault lines from investors, which won’t have helped. I feel both sorry for her for losing something that clearly meant a lot, and also angry for the people she took money from knowing the business was struggling and then walked away without ever apologising to them.

also has anyone else spotted the advert on the livias page? I thought it was satire at first!

mandarinka89

I accidentally saw that he liked some other posts on Instagram… so hopefully she just decided to finally have some privacy and she and the baby are ok

Reactions: 1

Whowhowho2020

This is all so odd! Although better that the business has gone down the pan rather than bad personal news.

She was always posting like I work so much, CEOs never get s day off etc!

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
I used to really like Olivia, always suggested her products to friends and family, purchased everytime I saw them, I bought her recipe book and I also bought significant shares in the company when they crowdfunded.

I’m ANGRY.

She KNEW the ship was sinking and she ENCOURAGED very young, vulnerable and inexperienced barely-adults to part with their funds to prop her up. She refused to give any updates to those shareholders for over a year, hiding what was happening whilst each month shares were continuing to be purchased on the secondary market… The thousands who purchased have lost all of their money, all of it. And it turns out, after declaring the company insolvent, any and all funds raised from the sale of the assets and the name… go to her father, as not only was he listed as a named shareholder and is given priority for repayment, but he was the solicitor to set the deal up. Isn’t that just such a nice thing to do?

If you guys need a rave thread I can set you up with one, but there’s a lot of angry investors out there, and it wouldn’t surprise me to see more comments in the future. The timing of her demise sucked for her given she’d just had a baby, but I see it as karma ensuring she didn’t just skip away from screwing over every person who cared about her or her company, and I have no sympathy for any struggles she had given the struggles she caused for others and is now pretending they don’t exist.
Wahoo I did not know this about her. I am quite disappointed really. I nearly invested in her dying business. I am really sorry you and many others investors lost everything when she knew clearly that her business was going under, really unprofessional of her... Especially as at the same time she was bragging about the fact that she was buying a massive house in London and paying for a massive renovation project on it too...She should really be accountable for the money people lost because of her lies. I hope you can recover the amount you have invested or at least some of it through a court case maybe?!

IamIncog

I combi fed as like you I was too worried about weight loss, however it was counter productive, without the constant demand my supply actually dropped completely and I had to stop breastfeeding at just four months, I don’t think her decision to wait it out was the wrong one, although I’m very glad she chose to do it under the watchful eye of a professional.

I agree with you that her version of co sleeping isn’t safe in any way; the blanket shouldn’t be on him, her eye mask should be off, and she should be curled around him in a C shape. It makes me VERY anxious to see how dangerous her setup is, and that she’s both recommending it and warning that she doesn’t want to hear a difference of opinion, I really hope they move to a cot soon for his safety!
I’m sorry you had to stop breastfeeding earlier than you hoped. For us, he had formula in hospital as his latch was wrong and it took I think 3 weeks before I met with a infant feeding team support worker, that the HV put us in touch with.
It was not what I wanted, but it is what needed to be done because I didn’t want him losing weight and I was in agony until we sorted out feeding position. I just feel like she shouldn’t have gone quite so in depth with it, not everybody has the money for all of the extra support because not all of it is free.
For me, I couldn’t express at all, and I needed just a bit of time to myself to shower, or do whatever for myself mentally and it gave my boyfriend a chance to feed his son. The only way I could ever get expressed milk is if I used a haaka collector and I’d have to do it across several feeds to get enough for 1 5oz bottle. Her posts about it just really rubbed me the wrong way, she made it seem like it was just the worst possible thing to resort to, a new mum might be seeing her stories and thinking she’s failed because Olivia has kept going on and on despite her baby losing weight and having sore nipples etc.

I don’t know it just got me, I can’t quite explain fully what it was.

The co-sleeping though definitely, I so desperately wanted to DM her for that nap picture, absolutely awful set up and I’ve no doubt people have messaged her about it. I wonder if she just blocked them or if she had anything to say?

Emmyy

IMG_4918.jpeg
She’s pregnant again! I had a feeling she might be as she only wore baggy and oversized clothes on her holiday with her mum.

purple-rain

I’m ANGRY.

She KNEW the ship was sinking and she ENCOURAGED very young, vulnerable and inexperienced barely-adults to part with their funds to prop her up. She refused to give any updates to those shareholders for over a year, hiding what was happening whilst each month shares were continuing to be purchased on the secondary market… The thousands who purchased have lost all of their money, all of it. And it turns out, after declaring the company insolvent, any and all funds raised from the sale of the assets and the name… go to her father, as not only was he listed as a named shareholder and is given priority for repayment, but he was the solicitor to set the deal up. Isn’t that just such a nice thing to do?

If you guys need a rave thread I can set you up with one, but there’s a lot of angry investors out there, and it wouldn’t surprise me to see more comments in the future. The timing of her demise sucked for her given she’d just had a baby, but I see it as karma ensuring she didn’t just skip away from screwing over every person who cared about her or her company, and I have no sympathy for any struggles she had given the struggles she caused for others and is now pretending they don’t exist.
I'm so sorry this happened to you (and many others) - I was completely out of the loop on all this and didn't realise this was happening! Definitely changes my perspective...