Olivia Neill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m pretty sure it’s one of the new tower blocks near Waterloo - Nine Elms/Vauxhall area. I used to come in past them on the train a lot.
Agreed. It’s definitely in Vauxhall, south London. I’ve actually come across another apartment in the same building

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice in her newest video she got a text and her and flossie both froze but she said she wouldn’t show it, chances on it being Spencer texting her ??
I was thinking this, they also mentioned Ben Morris a couple of times so maybe it was something to do with him??

Reactions: 2
Oh fair enough! My bad then. Vauxhall’s a much better location Tbf, close to central etc

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this, they also mentioned Ben Morris a couple of times so maybe it was something to do with him??
I think the Ben thing is just a joke. Ben is dating a small Youtuber called Gemma Chitt. The three of them drunkenly outed this on their live as well 😂 I think he was trying to keep it private/offline.

Reactions: 3
I think the Ben thing is just a joke. Ben is dating a small Youtuber called Gemma Chitt. The three of them drunkenly outed this on their live as well 😂 I think he was trying to keep it private/offline.
Oh that would explain why Olivia said shes in beef with the social climbers

Reactions: 5
Agreed. It’s definitely in Vauxhall, south London. I’ve actually come across another apartment in the same building
Definitely Vauxhall, in pretty sure it's the same complex where one of my friends has just bought a flat, the inside and views are exactly the same and so is when the gym in their building opens

Bit of a silly question, but could someone explain to me who Spencer is?

I've seen a fair few Olivia videos (although I don't watch any of the rest of that gang) and I've never even heard of him!

Bit of a silly question, but could someone explain to me who Spencer is?

I've seen a fair few Olivia videos (although I don't watch any of the rest of that gang) and I've never even heard of him!
He's just one of that 'social climbers' group really, Olivia has mentioned him in passing a few times in her early videos as liking him/thinking he's attractive. I think they perhaps met at some sort of event with others like Millie, Kate, Carmie etc. Spencer gets asked questions about Olivia and he recently avoided answering if he liked her in a say it or shot it video, which led to speculation. I think it's one of those things where both have expressed a form of interest in the other and the 'shipping' has commenced from the fans. Spencer aka Elmo Films on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCziyNYy86jS1t9GAzupmWqw

I used to really like Olivia but I think it’s her involvement with the social climbers that has changed her and put me off her. I just cringe at them all now

Reactions: 25
She’s a drama queen wherever she is tbh... Can see her and Flossie having arguments after a while too.

Reactions: 6
can someone please list the social climbers for me im new to this community x
Millie T, Carmie (touchdalight), Spencer (elmofilms), Lookingforlewys, Ben Morris, Jordan Houston, Jacob White. Kate elisabeth is going out with Carmie so is now kind of part of them as well

Why were they out with Wes Nelson of all people last night 😂😂😂 so bloody random

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why were they out with Wes Nelson of all people last night 😂😂😂 so bloody random
Right?! I was working the Brits this year and Wes was there for a pre show performance and he is weirdly Mates with that lot, young tiktokers etc. I was shocked lol, he had come with jack Maynard too

• Wow
is there a thread for Flossie? I am quite surprised at how basic and uncultured she comes across, considering her family's n ex's artistic pursuits

I seen a bit of the moving vlog seems so formulaic, take a successful vlogger like Emma Chamberlain and copy what she does e.g. go to soulCycle, talk about Pinterest... Am I missing something?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.