Olivia Neill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think her weight has anything to do with drugs think it’s just her natural build, I’m cousins of someone that’s close with her that’s been out with her and I’ve seen videos and heard a whole load about her
What have you heard about her ?!? I'm from Northern Ireland too btw the only videos that I've seen of her out is on her vlogs and all the boys that she was with (before her boyfriend was around) as she showed them in the video (nothing wrong with that btw) other than that I don't know who or what She's doing or what she's like as a person in real life

Reactions: 1
Ik but Olivia isn’t just skinny she’s like skinny skinny idk how u compared her weight with charli when she has some meat on her.
How degrading of a comment....

Some people are naturally skinny skinny😂 I have some friends who often get asked if they have eating issues because they’re so skinny. Its like some people are naturally larger, some people are skinnier.

If you scroll right back on her insta to when she was 12/13 she was the same size she is now!!

Reactions: 24
How degrading of a comment....

Some people are naturally skinny skinny😂 I have some friends who often get asked if they have eating issues because they’re so skinny. Its like some people are naturally larger, some people are skinnier.

If you scroll right back on her insta to when she was 12/13 she was the same size she is now!!
Didn’t mean to sound like that just didn’t know how to say it.

Reactions: 2
Flossie did a live Friday night Pre drinking with Olivia and Lewys. Olivia was having a meltdown over Spencer. They didn’t specify it was him but the rest proceeded to make passive aggressive comments about him and there was a question about if Olivia has beef with any of the social climbers and she answered “well I do now” and the other two were shushing her and telling her to stop. I think she wasted no time in getting with him.

also Olivia and lewys said flossie is the type to think she’s more important than she is, message brands and people stating she’s an InFlUeNcEr and she’d already requested a hotel be given to them for free when they go to Ibiza, and that she refers to herself as “famous”. They were drunk and laughing when they said it but you could just tell it was the truth. I think Flossie still has an eating disorder because they all said what plastic surgery they would get if they could - Olivia said she’d get a boob job and she might in future - Flossie said she wanted lipo?! and she wasn’t joking. She’s a size 6!!!

Double post - but they said most famous person to slide into their DMs. Olivia has messaged Paul Mescal and he replied with a smiley face. She then said he probably did some stalking of her because he later unsent it. Flossie is apparently talking to some Australian? singer called Thomas Headon. It was brought up a lot.

Reactions: 18
Flossie did a live Friday night Pre drinking with Olivia and Lewys. Olivia was having a meltdown over Spencer. They didn’t specify it was him but the rest proceeded to make passive aggressive comments about him and there was a question about if Olivia has beef with any of the social climbers and she answered “well I do now” and the other two were shushing her and telling her to stop. I think she wasted no time in getting with him.

also Olivia and lewys said flossie is the type to think she’s more important than she is, message brands and people stating she’s an InFlUeNcEr and she’d already requested a hotel be given to them for free when they go to Ibiza, and that she refers to herself as “famous”. They were drunk and laughing when they said it but you could just tell it was the truth. I think Flossie still has an eating disorder because they all said what plastic surgery they would get if they could - Olivia said she’d get a boob job and she might in future - Flossie said she wanted lipo?! and she wasn’t joking. She’s a size 6!!!

Double post - but they said most famous person to slide into their DMs. Olivia has messaged Paul Mescal and he replied with a smiley face. She then said he probably did some stalking of her because he later unsent it. Flossie is apparently talking to some Australian? singer called Thomas Headon. It was brought up a lot.
Wow good catch! I feel like Flossie needs her own thread soon? I've been watching her for a while and i feel like something has changed in the last few months

Reactions: 12
Didn't sit particularly right with me when in Olivia's new 'moving vlog' she complains about her mum not checking her in properly for the flight, while she's being driven to the airport by her. You're talking about being independent and moving out but can't check yourself in for the flight? And complaining about it while she chauffeurs you there? Ok sis.
And the fact it was her dad's birthday the day she was leaving and she said she just left and didn't go say happy birthday or anything... strange.

Reactions: 27
I'm quite surprised olivia is being managed by gleam! Their apartment seems nice, must be expensive though!

Desperate to know which part of London they are in ! I didn’t recognize the buildings outside her window

In all honesty her commentary on needing her stomach flatter whilst clearly being such a small size is so damaging and one of the main reasons I barely watch her content anymore. I know that your body can look different through your own eyes but it is glaringly obvious and she knows that she is not overweight. I wouldn’t even comment except her talking about this is so unbelievably bad for her entire audience, which is largely young and impressionable people who are completely surrounded by this social media image telling them they need to be a size 4 to be ‘perfect’. I feel like she is old enough to realise this and has an opportunity to be a good influence. Flossie isn’t perfect with this either but has been really open about her past ED and gives TWs in videos etc which is doing something at least. I’ve been on both ends of ‘skinny shaming’ and ‘fat shaming’ and in this age of social media, being ashamed of your body is so mentally draining and consuming. I think it’s sad how she encourages this mindset whilst painting it as her quirky crackhead personality. It’s not right. This isn’t just Olivia obviously, sorry for the ramble just really upsets me lately.

Reactions: 26
Did anyone notice in her newest video she got a text and her and flossie both froze but she said she wouldn’t show it, chances on it being Spencer texting her ??

Reactions: 5
Okay wow I generally watch YT in 1.25x speed and I watched the recent video in that speed and I think I'm having a heart attack haha. Please don't try that.

Did anyone notice in her newest video she got a text and her and flossie both froze but she said she wouldn’t show it, chances on it being Spencer texting her ??
idk could be, especially on what was said here before about the live. Spencer hasn't really been in London tho. He went to Croatia on the 19th of july, then to Mykonos and now he is in Paris.

Reactions: 3
Their flats are in east london, near Stratford I believe. It’s one of those fancy new developments

Their flats are in east london, near Stratford I believe. It’s one of those fancy new developments
No I’m pretty sure it’s one of the new tower blocks near Waterloo - Nine Elms/Vauxhall area. I used to come in past them on the train a lot.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.