O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reading the story on the DM about TZ and Sophie (I have zero interest I went for the comments please don’t judge me) but it was well worth it reading some of them...😂😂😂
1DD15D4B-C2CC-49DE-8498-420FCF88296B.jpeg
01B0E823-9CB7-4583-A8D4-77F1080424A5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I dip in and out of these threads but Daisey is literally the most self obsessed, obnoxious witch! Literally her head is so far up her own hole, I don’t know why anyone is buying their clothing line it’s absolutely dreadful looking. Or maybe because I’m 30 I’m not down with the cool kids anymore? 🤔

Reactions: 21
I dip in and out of these threads but Daisey is literally the most self obsessed, obnoxious witch! Literally her head is so far up her own hole, I don’t know why anyone is buying their clothing line it’s absolutely dreadful looking. Or maybe because I’m 30 I’m not down with the cool kids anymore? 🤔
honestly even a decent 15 year old with authenticity and common sense would gag at the sheer sight of these Z listers cLotHinG LiNe 🤮 wearing cheap merch of self obsessed good for nothing DELUSIONAL skets that just eye f*** the camera 80% of their days . no thanks. i’d rather invest the money

but apparently we’re all JeLouS arent we ?!! oh my dear o trollZ i’d rather break my legs than have to live your dreadful excuse of a human existence

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Id say she’s absolutely fewwwwming that Tom had got himself a naturally beautiful girl and she’s stuck with a lad that looks as if his balls haven’t dropped yet and lives in a glorified caravan with his ma and da 😂 #goals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Does anyone have a photo of faizer what does he look like?
she is going to be devastated over Tom! I remember when her & Jordan split the first time, she Started sort of secretly seeing Tom - then her & jordan got back together, she asked herself a fake question 😂 “what made you two get back together” & she replied “cuz he loooooves me”
Then they split and she ran back to Tom & as she was still obsessed with him
So obsessed whatever he was into she was into

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't help but feel Millie and Pro Green vibes when I think about TZ and Sophie.. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is it just me or is daisey begging it with her family recently? Few days ago she posted a individual pic of all her family members and tagged them on her story, no one seemed to reply .. it’s as if they’re pissed off with her probably for flouting the rules

her mam n dad seem genuine nice people I bet they’re not pleased with her antics

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or is daisey begging it with her family recently? Few days ago she posted a individual pic of all her family members and tagged them on her story, no one seemed to reply .. it’s as if they’re pissed off with her probably for flouting the rules

her mam n dad seem genuine nice people I bet they’re not pleased with her antics
Yeah I agree! I noticed r nic didn’t even acknowledge Marbie no repost on the story! Maybe annoyed she’s back in the country and has made no effort to go home and see her family who she professes to loving so much! She’d choose dick over them In a heartbeat.....oh hang on a minute she has! She’s so shallow and selfish it’s all me me me and whatever makes her happy at the moment everyone gets dropped!

Reactions: 18

I'd say it's more to do with her boyfriends background than breaking the rules tbh. If they're such good people they'd want to stay well away from the Byrnes.

Reactions: 12
Hi all, first post on here because I’m shocked that it looks like Daisy is back at her parents in Huddersfield. How does she get away with going from Dubai to London to Huddersfield in such a short space of time during lockdown? So confusing

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
How the hell obsessed do you have to be with some dick to go and not only leave your own dad on his birthday after you haven’t seen him for months After all he does for you (and maybe you want to see your brother after it was his birthday while you were in Dubai as well) not to mention how deluded are you that you would rather spend your quarantine inside a trailer park than your own massive house 😂

Stage 5 clingerrrrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: 34
Can someone one give me the tea on the Lee, I missed the last thread. And if he’s from Dublin why are they in london?

Can someone one give me the tea on the Lee, I missed the last thread. And if he’s from Dublin why are they in london?
lee- https://www.thesun.ie/news/5761656/ireland-star-troy-parrott-kinahan-cartel-car-millwall/
apparently has no involvement with drugs, just hangs around with a lot of people that do(aswell as, aswell as a lot of high profile people.

Lee's dad - https://www.thesun.ie/news/2958885/liam-byrne-kinahan-maurice-sines-ibiza-beach-club/
15 murders in 2 years connected to him I believe

In London cause his dads head of a murderous drug dealing gang been in hiding for the last year, family keeping head low. Few bits of goss/intel from people in Ireland/know of the gangs on the last few pages of the previous thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If the fellas family are so wanted and fleeing Ireland, why have they got Lee and the dancing sprog on TikTok, plus people (according to here) seem to know what park they’re living in. Doesn’t seem like they’re making much effort to hide😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I know someone who’s sister caught the African variant of covid when she traveled to Ireland and has sadly passed away. This thing is bleeping real and the way these two selfish witches are carrying on is disgusting. I wonder if their parents are ashamed of them and if they are worried that their daughters could up in a hospital in a coma in a foreign country and won’t be able to see them and have to say goodbye on a video link. bleeping baffles me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.