O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fifi can’t even stay off tattle on Valentine’s Day 🤣 making a point of putting on her stories his little sisters dog because someone said on here I bet it’s his sisters! She’s so obvious! hey daisey quick question what star sign are you? You ain’t told us for a while funny that your new dick Mustn’t believe in all your horoscope bullshit! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What an arrogant twit Ellie is

‘ since my video got 10 million views on Tiktok I’m going to post it here too’

duck me the sibling rivalry is REAL
Don’t think either of them can count, 9.2 isn’t even close to “almost 10 million” hun did you manifest dyslexia or just add almost 800k (like your amount of fake followers) to sound even more popular. mY vIdEo WeNt ViRaL
D02C9C9D-B960-4686-9342-CAF635189431.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Based on the q&a on the dog’s insta (lol), it seems this is more of a present to him than to her, given the dog will be staying at his? 😂 am I missing something?
They’ve been dating for hardly any time at all & she’s calling themselves ‘Mum & Dad’ to the dog that she claims is her valentine’s present but is quite obviously his/his family dog. She is another level of weird! How is he not getting freaked out at the level of commitment she quite clearly craves?? Most people I know (both men & women) would be running a mile if somebody they were dating for less than 2 months were like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yesterday I said I don’t think Daisey can annoy me more and then the new dog happens 🙃🙃🙃🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Yesterday I said I don’t think Daisey can annoy me more and then the new dog happens 🙃🙃🙃🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm still so confused over the dog, so Lee's ma got him and his sister one each and hes sharing his with Daisey? Cause theres no way your give someone a puppy but tell them it cant live with them? Surely? 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm still also confused over the dog, so Lee's ma got him and his sister one each and hes sharing his with Daisey? Cause theres no way your give someone a puppy but tell them it cant live with them? Surely? 😆
It’s absolutely ridiculous, the whole situation. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Tom on mainstream tv about to date a millionaire heiress

Daisey in a mobile home with her teenage boyfriend, who’s dad is in witness protection, pretending that his new dog is hers. It’s like he repackaged his PlayStation 5 and pretended it was a gift for them

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Tom on mainstream tv about to date a millionaire heiress

Daisey in a mobile home with her teenage boyfriend, who’s dad is in witness protection, pretending that his new dog is hers. It’s like he repackaged his PlayStation 5 and pretended it was a gift for them

😂😂😂😂
And when he said he’s kissed a few frogs 🤣🤣 think we all knew who he meant it 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she keep poking the poor little puppy in the eye with her big long claws 💅

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Tom sending Sophie flowers for Valentine’s (see the spaghetti emoji) ... I also feel like he is staying with her now she’s out the MIC house
Tom Zanetti and Sophie Hermann are definitely together.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yey!!!

they’re very cute together on the show and the poem he wrote her was so sweet
It was rather sweet and they seem to be getting quite close. They’ve definitely been spending time together but probably not showing it on social media, so to not give too much away while Celebs Go Dating is on.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.