O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see flatty batty is out in full force with the arse photoshopping... she’s made herself look very very thick & curvy in that picture yet she’ll pose and edit her front facing bikini pics to be as skinny and tiny as possible... make your mind up at least with who you want to photoshop yourself to be😂😂😂

These girls facetune the duck out of their faces they actually look like different people. You can see how blurry and lined their faces go in every pic because it’s been edited so much.

6ECBCB31-B89E-4B58-AC84-A858D9540CD3.jpeg
217FF271-6F0A-4B94-9B66-9C25B3B8ED55.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If they had been home 10 days and intended to stick to the rules properly they would 100% of posted them flying home so everyone knew they were sticking to it, to prove a point after all the flack they get. The fact they only revealed they were home the day they were “allowed back out” shows they’re clearly lying!

Reactions: 20
I think they’ve only just started telling people they’re home cos they were probs planning to go back to Dubai and act like they’d never been back in the UK. The new rules come into force this week with the 10 day quarantine in a hotel, and Dubai is on the red list so if you’re traveling there, the airline needs proof that you’ve booked your quarantine hotel for your return prior to departing. If you dodge it you can get fined 10k or jail. This has obviously ruined their plans so now they’re covering it up as needing to be home for ‘work’ - funny that when they so desperately needed to be in Dubai for ‘work’ 🙄

Reactions: 18
I see flatty batty is out in full force with the arse photoshopping... she’s made herself look very very thick & curvy in that picture yet she’ll pose and edit her front facing bikini pics to be as skinny and tiny as possible... make your mind up at least with who you want to photoshop yourself to be😂😂😂

These girls facetune the duck out of their faces they actually look like different people. You can see how blurry and lined their faces go in every pic because it’s been edited so much.

View attachment 435517View attachment 435519

I actually laughed out loud omg 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she's gone out on a limb with the public Valentine's Day post for Lee. He has only responded with ✌🏼❤ and hasn't posted anything for her. 😬

Expect that to change once she's read this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lee put up a story a few days ago asking if anyone had a Mini Pom (presumably for sale), I can’t imagine it was much of a surprise to Daisey this morning 🙄 Also, “Marbella”??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Hate when dogs are treated as a little gift for Valentine’s Day or Christmas, they’re not objects!

Wonder if he had to check it was okay with her mum and dad seeing as they technically live at their house and are looked after full time by them 😂 I bet they buy all their dog food and walk them! Have we ever seen either of them walk their dogs?! Selfish lazy witches

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have a a feeling that dog won’t last long, god knows where he’s got it from. You don’t just get a dog on a whim like that if you’re taking it seriously

• Angry
Reactions: 10
In the dogs bio of its new Instagram (I know) it says living in london so I can only assume the dogs staying at lees and will be looked after by lees mum and sister

Reactions: 6
I actually can’t. Like a dog! They’ve been together five minutes. Poor thing 😭😭😭. She’s barely been in the country to see the other dogs she’s collected.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Daisey with lees little sister seems she moved in with them already 🤣 wtf
They both asked for the dog- in his little sister's TikTok, it says she and Daisey want a #pomeranian amongst other things! I bet the dog is the little sister's, not Daisey's 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh yes another ridiculously named dog to abandon when she’s bored 🙃 lord give me strength

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.