O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They love themselves!

Seems they come from quite a well off family too and quite show offy??

Reactions: 2
Seem to be absolutely rolling in it! Make all their money from being ‘influencers’ so it seems. They live not far from me, I see them about, very pretty girls, but stand out a mile.

Reactions: 3
They are the worst. Ellie milked it after Mike Thala’s death, I found it to be so disrespectful to his family.

Reactions: 7
Seem to be absolutely rolling in it! Make all their money from being ‘influencers’ so it seems. They live not far from me, I see them about, very pretty girls, but stand out a mile.
Do they look the same in real life? I had a feeling they might be catfishy

These girls symbolise everything that is wrong with modern society.
I feel so sorry for young teens seeing people like this on insta day in and day out and comparing themselves to their “perfection”. How is this real life?

They are pretty but I think they have their lips done and other costly enhancements

Reactions: 6
I feel so sorry for young teens seeing people like this on insta day in and day out and comparing themselves to their “perfection”. How is this real life?

They are pretty but I think they have their lips done and other costly enhancements
"Perfection"? Lordy, if this pair of vacuous, pouting, spoilt young women is ANYBODY's idea of perfection, they need to give their head a wobble.

Spending your days having poison injected into your face and fake hair glued into your own, and taking most of your clothes off to pose for strangers on the internet to click like and tell you how amazing you look, strikes me as rather a sad way to live, and absolutely nothing to aspire to at all.

Reactions: 13
One of them (Daisey) used to definitely go out with a traveller boy.

Reactions: 6
Anyone know any tea about why Ellie and Joss have split? I'm guessing they have anyway, just went on her Insta and all pics with him are gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.