O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know, I think she’s just trying to start rumours... she loves attention

Reactions: 13
Do you know, I think she’s just trying to start rumours... she loves attention
Exactly what I was thinking!! After her rant the other day about knowing who people were she definitely reads this daily so I honestly think she’s just trying to make people talk for the sake of it. She’s stupid but she’s not that stupid as to let Tom post that video unless it’s to get people talking.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she would have a baby yet I think she’s too in love with herself and it would mean all the jetting off and all the rest would have to stop. Maybe she’s just bloated or got fatter in lockdown?
But if she is that’s definitely the beginning of the end of being an influencer. Literally every influencer who’s had a baby has vanished off the influencer scene pretty fast
even though she is more self-involved than your average person, she has always said she wanted to be a mum and a relatively young one. I think she feels that she chatted her own way as an Instagram influencer, and that she can continue to do things her way and be successful. She has always posted about having children and dressing them up to take pictures, so I believe she will do that. She has never seemed to value partying all that much.

Tom, on the other hand, will be “working”in dollhouse into the morning and daisey will be on her own or with her mum and their newborn. Not ideal but I can’t see daisey having a baby and leaving it. I think she will be quite a dedicated mum, as that’s what she grew up with.

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t she completely wasted all last weekend at the families in Ireland? I don’t think she is pregnant but maybe just angle. But then whoooo knows

Reactions: 5
I doubt she’s pregnant it’s just the angle because I’m slim and I can easily look pregnant 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Nah she literally said ‘that will spread rumours’ in that vid so desperate for attention off strangers imagine 😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 10
Tom clearly hangs round with drug dealers too. He had a story yesterday and one of the guys had a small old brick phone next to his iphone.. obvious much

She thinks she’s doing something making you scared saying she knows you🤣🤣literally no one cares she’s so aggressive about everything.
She said to me ‘Just watch’ as if something was going to happen to me .... bring it on Daisey 😂

Exactly what I was thinking!! After her rant the other day about knowing who people were she definitely reads this daily so I honestly think she’s just trying to make people talk for the sake of it. She’s stupid but she’s not that stupid as to let Tom post that video unless it’s to get people talking.
She does read this !! She messaged me my name from here which is different to my insta name telling me what I had said which made me new to reads this so write what ever you want 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well after watching those videos shes obviously pregnant? Or do girls just go round holding there bellies! If shes not shes really weird.

Considering shes very slim her belly does look abit round!! Unless shes just bloated from drinking not shaming as it happens to the best of us lol x

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She said to me ‘Just watch’ as if something was going to happen to me .... bring it on Daisey 😂

She does read this !! She messaged me my name from here which is different to my insta name telling me what I had said which made me new to reads this so write what ever you want 😂😂😂
‘Just watch’...yet to me that seems like a threat, a threat because you have an opinion on a public instagram 😂 what you have done isn’t against the law, however threats are against the law. She should be careful saying things like that, there was a girl who sent messages similar from Ariana Ajtar to a newspaper and Ariana got absolutely slated for it. Just get over Daisey, not everyone likes you 😂

• Haha
She can’t be pregnant, looks to me like she’s drinking on this but who knows after all she is ‘crazy daisey’
ADC8763C-8057-4F54-AEC0-76A9FA0C7CE0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dnt think shes pregnant, she prob just had a little food baby last night.. but then what do i know i thought her ass nd teeth were real lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
About Daisey being pregnant I mean she is from the traveller type family so she would ideally get married before having a baby as I think it would be looked down on if she was pregnant before marriage. She would 100% be using a baby as a prop for Instagram aswel though if she was 🙄

Dropped a bollock there, didn't they? A lot of Maison Dental's clients end up looking like The Mask anyway!! 🤣🤣
Literally jokers teeth he sticks in 😂🤣 someone told me he charges £500 for a consultation. Forgot he’s based in London and does A list treatments 🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.