O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you compare these photos you’ve posted to her photo a few pages back it still isn’t correct her back is not straight the way it is supposed to be its slightly curved in the photo I dunno if she’s just edited it that way to make her arse look bigger but it almost looks as if she’s bending forward, it’s a straight up and down movement... her neck though it could be just the angle I dunno

She has her head the same way in this as she does in the squatting photo I think it is just the way she holds her head
Yep that’s exactly the form I think of when I think she’s over extending her neck. There’s no way that is ever natural for your neck no matter what you’re doing. I guess we are all forgetting here that Daisey would do anything to make her ass look bigger even if it means injuring yourself. PT probably too busy looking at her ass to notice her head too 😑

Reactions: 2
me sat here wanting tea and everyone is talking about squats :cautious:
Haha same! A bit of tea does anyone remember when Daisey called out Tom’s ex Ashleigh for accusing them of having something going on in her insta stories and pretty much demanded an apology and said Ashleigh had admitted she was wrong - LOL Ashleigh was right all along obv

I don’t know Ashleigh but I’ve seen her work she does for charity she seems like a genuinely beautiful and classy woman who really cared for Tom’s little boy. Must be difficult for Daisy as a chavvy child who insists her fake body/face is real and doesn’t do anything unless it benefits her or is for the grammmmm, talk about a downgrade...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha same! A bit of tea does anyone remember when Daisey called out Tom’s ex Ashleigh for accusing them of having something going on in her insta stories and pretty much demanded an apology and said Ashleigh had admitted she was wrong - LOL Ashleigh was right all along obv

I don’t know Ashleigh but I’ve seen her work she does for charity she seems like a genuinely beautiful and classy woman who really cared for Tom’s little boy. Must be difficult for Daisy as a chavvy child who insists her fake body/face is real and doesn’t do anything unless it benefits her or is for the grammmmm, talk about a downgrade...
Well said! This is why she said on her stories the other day that she knows me, because I’ve always said how lovely his ex is. She must absolutely hate it 😂 it makes me laugh when they say they know who people are, it’s so said people will be scared thinking that they know who they are but it’s hilarious as she literally doesn’t have a clue who I am 😂 and if she did I’m sure I’d have heard from her or one of her family members by now. Gutted I’ve not had a message off the dog like some other people have though 🤣

And also, all because I have an opinion on a gossip website about the fact she went after another girl’s (who happens to be bloody lovely!) man. You’ll lose him how you got him love, remember that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well said! This is why she said on her stories the other day that she knows me, because I’ve always said how lovely his ex is. She must absolutely hate it 😂 it makes me laugh when they say they know who people are, it’s so said people will be scared thinking that they know who they are but it’s hilarious as she literally doesn’t have a clue who I am 😂 and if she did I’m sure I’d have heard from her or one of her family members by now. Gutted I’ve not had a message off the dog like some other people have though 🤣

And also, all because I have an opinion on a gossip website about the fact she went after another girl’s (who happens to be bloody lovely!) man. You’ll lose him how you got him love, remember that.
So she doesn’t actually know you she just is making out she does because you know of toms ex? She’s so weird🤣

So she doesn’t actually know you she just is making out she does because you know of toms ex? She’s so weird🤣
She’s literally not got a clue 😂 I don’t even know Toms ex personally, we just have a mutual friend. I don’t follow her on insta and never have but someone said she put on her stories she knows who ‘spider’ is 🤣

She also messaged @Sarahgreenacre giving her grief after Sarah asked about her arse job saying tell Spider hi she knows who I am but if she knew who I was she wouldn’t message Sarah as other than this thread me and Sarah don’t know each other 😂 Daisey thought she was being clever trying to work out who’s who when she has no idea. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s literally not got a clue 😂 I don’t even know Toms ex personally, we just have a mutual friend. I don’t follow her on insta and never have but someone said she put on her stories she knows who ‘spider’ is 🤣

She also messaged @Sarahgreenacre giving her grief after Sarah asked about her arse job saying tell Spider hi she knows who I am but if she knew who I was she wouldn’t message Sarah as other than this thread me and Sarah don’t know each other 😂 Daisey thought she was being clever trying to work out who’s who when she has no idea. 🤣
She thinks she’s doing something making you scared saying she knows you🤣🤣literally no one cares she’s so aggressive about everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
makes me cringe when she FaceTunes her eyes blue, I’m sure she does wear blue contacts on occasion but sometimes you can see the blue on her pupils and stuff from where it’s been badly edited on

Yeah please stop with the PT talk 😴
Anyone else think big bad bev looks like a big bad trollop?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
makes me cringe when she FaceTunes her eyes blue, I’m sure she does wear blue contacts on occasion but sometimes you can see the blue on her pupils and stuff from where it’s been badly edited on
I way prefer her with brown eyes, the blue contacts look so scary and make the 40 year old Botox step mum vibe she gives off way worse I think!

Reactions: 9
She does look like she has a bump or something there, maybe she didn’t have enough time to edit it during the party and I’m sorry wtf is Tom about .... is he trying to do the gypsy look ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You don’t usually hold your belly from underneath and with both hands unless it’s a baby bump. Maybe they’re being coy about it today for Father’s Day out of excitement and the big reveal is round the corner...

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she would have a baby yet I think she’s too in love with herself and it would mean all the jetting off and all the rest would have to stop. Maybe she’s just bloated or got fatter in lockdown?
But if she is that’s definitely the beginning of the end of being an influencer. Literally every influencer who’s had a baby has vanished off the influencer scene pretty fast

Reactions: 8
Pregnant then?!
She could well be, unless she was just messing around in that second pic. Could just be a food baby but she seemed startled when she put her hands on the "bump", realised Tom was filming and ran off, laughing. If she is pregnant, expect an O'Dolls maternity line in the near future 😩😩

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.