O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s pathetic! I’ve blocked them all don’t worry! I just found it so funny that they used the dogs account to message me!
I’m definitely not taking it down now I’ve seen how much it annoys them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s pathetic! I’ve blocked them all don’t worry! I just found it so funny that they used the dogs account to message me!
I’m definitely not taking it down now I’ve seen how much it annoys them 😂
Im confused - they want u to take down the screen shot in this forum? Cos surely they can just delete the negative comment and get on with the 10000s nice ones calling them beautiful?! Its just soo much for someone just liking a comment 😂
It must of really hit a nerve for them... makes me want to comment it more just to wind them up😈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Im confused - they want u to take down the screen shot in this forum? Cos surely they can just delete the negative comment and get on with the 10000s nice ones calling them beautiful?! Its just soo much for someone just liking a comment 😂
It must of really hit a nerve for them... makes me want to comment it more just to wind them up😈
Ellie must have got in trouble with mummy for sending it because it doesn’t fit in with their ‘women empowering women’ narrative and is more in line with their ‘We’re better than you because our family is rich’ vibe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A606196A-293C-44CD-8EA0-1BDD52AC0378.jpeg
Guess I should also call the police and tell them about the harassment I’ve faced from the constant messages from them I’ve had?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 114091
Guess I should also call the police and tell them about the harassment I’ve faced from the constant messages from them I’ve had?
^^ Jesus christ why are the harassing you like this! All you did was like a comment! Honestly, they need to wind it in, she is legit harassing you and behaving like a mad woman. Please keep ignoring her!

Reactions: 8
I’m cringing so hard for them. Since you’re reading girls - you are being the exact definition of a troll harassing this girl on multiple accounts! Sad, really. #bekind xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg hahahaha why are they so bothered? Just cos they’ve taken the time to google themselves (cringey af) and not liked what they’ve seen - it’s not like you’ve gone out of your way to tell them what you think of them. You’re not the one being harassing!

I think Ellie is shitting herself that she sent a nasty message and it’s on the internet for people and brands to see. It’s all about the gram and the brandzzz guys

I genuinely have second hand embarrassment for them. Imagine that being your life 😭😭😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Getting critiqued is literally part of everyones jobs! I work for a charity and occasionally have to deal with negetive feedback but I don't get the police involved?! You can not love your life without ever hearing a bad work about yourself, it's unhealthy

I’m cringing so hard for them. Since you’re reading girls - you are being the exact definition of a troll harassing this girl on multiple accounts! Sad, really. #bekind xoxo
Ellie if ur reading also, please let me no what u think ‘hustling’ is. I can tell u what it’s definitely not, growing up within a wealthy family who take u to LA couple times a year, have a gym and sunbed in ur house and the luxury of bein able to spend whatever job u had at 16 month wage on a designer handbag , make up whTever u consider ‘nice things’ that ur parents righty didnt buy u. Ur a very pretty girl ( again, thanks to ur parents lol) who got lucky and got a big following on insta. Withot insta u are nobody and pls dnt come at me with ur nt even yet released clothing line, every tom dick nd harry has a line, all u gta do is lie in frnt a pool for 6 weeks ‘ looking for love’ and u get one. Now please recognise ur blessings and come dwn from ur high horse cos girl u aint the boss witch u like to think. All this money from hustling suppsdly nd still live at ur parents .. u really need a reality check :)

^ I actually didnt even mind ellie that much 🤣 but come on now, the msg to @aurghgurus saying ‘how can U say tht ‘ pissed me of cos to me shes talking like ur less than her nd secondly just admit where she frm nd been lucky 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine acting like you don’t care then posting stuff you’ve seen on here? 👀 make out they are so busy.... no one makes them come on here, it’s not sent directly to them, it’s just people letting out frustration they might have 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sorry but everyone is allowed an opinion and it’s not harassment unless it’s sent directly to them or they are tagged which they aren’t. If they don’t like people’s opinions they shouldn’t look. If you’re going to be a public figure you are going to have to face people not liking you or what your about. Don’t come on here if you’re going to get triggered.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
View attachment 114091
This is 10000% harassment on their behalf. I would report them ASAP. All you did was like a comment..you could have liked it by mistake (I know you didn’t) but they didn’t know that. I often like comments by accident, especially on Instagram. That is insane that they are sending you multiple messages. Not only would I report them, I would publicly shame them and not be quiet because they are forcing you to be quiet. THATS WHAT A BULLY DOES! Let the brands they work with know who is representing them! They are trying to silence you for having an opinion. Absolutely awful behaviour !

Reactions: 13
Imagine acting like you don’t care then posting stuff you’ve seen on here? 👀 make out they are so busy.... no one makes them come on here, it’s not sent directly to them, it’s just people letting out frustration they might have 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sorry but everyone is allowed an opinion and it’s not harassment unless it’s sent directly to them or they are tagged which they aren’t. If they don’t like people’s opinions they shouldn’t look. If you’re going to be a public figure you are going to have to face people not liking you or what your about. Don’t come on here if you’re going to get triggered.
Of course the typical ‘people call u out for tit, they must be haters’ line..

Reactions: 4
Ah yes, I’m such a hater for complaining about being harassed by them😂
Jesus Christ they are pathetic aren’t they 😂ah yes getting loads of parcels delivered in a pandemic how selfish of them.
Will have a think about what to say in emails to companies tomorrow about working with bullies!

Sorry to double post but I was wondering if one of you can message me the companies that they have worked with in the past? I obviously can’t look because I’m blocked! Thank you 😊

Last edited:
Ah yes, I’m such a hater for complaining about being harassed by them😂
Jesus Christ they are pathetic aren’t they 😂ah yes getting loads of parcels delivered in a pandemic how selfish of them.
Will have a think about what to say in emails to companies tomorrow about working with bullies!

Sorry to double post but I was wondering if one of you can message me the companies that they have worked with in the past? I obviously can’t look because I’m blocked! Thank you 😊
Pretty little thing, beauty works hair extensions, oh polly, white fox boutique are the main ones I can see. I would absolutely make them aware of who is representing them. Especially the fact Ellie sent a message to you insinuating that she was somehow better than you. It goes against a lot of what those brands will stand for. What they’ve done is harassment when all you did was like a comment. It’s a total over reaction and a bullying tactic.

Reactions: 8
Doesn't look like they have management as no emails dresses / contact details in their insta bios.. Make sure you have all screenshot ready!

Definitely report her! Who is SHE to send YOU those kind of messages?! But on a serious note - what brand would want to work with somebody who does have that kind of attitude, who goes out their way to send a pretty aggressive message and who then continues to harass from various different accounts (I’m sorry but the dog is tragic) hey el and dais btw 👋🏼

Reactions: 10
Wow. What little bullies!!! Imagine calling yourself a hustler when you clearly have so much time on your hands you harass someone on IG from multiple accounts all for LIKING a comment. Absolute nutjobs!!! Cleary cant handle even the slightest criticism. I’m so embarrassed for them!!!!

I didnt think anything bad about them but after ellie went out of her way to insult someone who liked a comment... wow how many more people has she messaged over them liking a comment about her

I just don't understand what their positive influence is on this world? They talk about women being boss etc, but I've never seen them discuss any woman empowering charities? Or anti bullying charities? Have they given any talks or presentations? Attended or promoted any inspiring events? Have they done a single thing for charity during this time? I've seen every other influencer at least mention how grateful they are to the NHS. They are beaut girls and daisy is a good singer, but it's all very self promoting

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.