O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think neither of them can grasp the fact that people in non-Influencer jobs aren’t unhappy with their lives, they just don’t feel the need to brag about every aspect of their life online?! So odd to me

And the people in these ‘normal jobs’ are the ones keeping the world moving right now and keeping us all alive. The people in jobs they usually probably look down on are the ones we all need the most!

They and all these other influencers literally offer nothing to the world. In fact they represent the very worst parts of our society - consumerism in disgusting amounts, promoting fast fashion and therefore contributing to killing the environment and encouraging modern slavery. Also encouraging young girls to think there is nothing more to life than having a perfect look - even if this means getting surgery in your teens and editing all your pictures.

It’s all so fake and vacuous. It adds nothing to our world. It’s gross and it’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think neither of them can grasp the fact that people in non-Influencer jobs aren’t unhappy with their lives, they just don’t feel the need to brag about every aspect of their life online?! So odd to me

And the people in these ‘normal jobs’ are the ones keeping the world moving right now and keeping us all alive. The people in jobs they usually probably look down on are the ones we all need the most!

They and all these other influencers literally offer nothing to the world. In fact they represent the very worst parts of our society - consumerism in disgusting amounts, promoting fast fashion and therefore contributing to killing the environment and encouraging modern slavery. Also encouraging young girls to think there is nothing more to life than having a perfect look - even if this means getting surgery in your teens and editing all your pictures.

It’s all so fake and vacuous. It adds nothing to our world. It’s gross and it’s sad.
👏🏻 Exactly! Lets hope the influencer industy dies quickly.

Reactions: 4
As if she actually believes she “influences” fashion..no hun, you simply wear tit that companies send you and take photos. You were 99% of what every other well-off girls wear. If you were an “influencer” you would be advertising smaller, lesser known brands, not massive ones that pay you £££ per post.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
5C53308E-F07C-4EE1-8A89-0F29A7334C1D.png

dying at this 😂😂😂👌🏽

Circle is super small= Ellie her actual sister is her only friend 😂

Reactions: 3
View attachment 117844

dying at this 😂😂😂👌🏽

I felt like half the questions ‘asked’ were comments frm here.. and shes trying to be like I DO INFLUENCE, I DO HAVE FRIENDS 😭 😭 and now shes ‘replying to a hater’ which they supposdly never do... LOOOOL😂 ur fam unleashed ur whole little pack on someone for liking a comment..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 117844

dying at this 😂😂😂👌🏽

Do you think she sent that question to herself to answer back after someone on here said she doesn't have any friends lol, seems weirdly coincidental

I felt like half the questions ‘asked’ were comments frm here.. and shes trying to be like I DO INFLUENCE, I DO HAVE FRIENDS 😭 😭 and now shes ‘replying to a hater’ which they supposdly never do... LOOOOL😂 ur fam unleashed ur whole little pack on someone for liking a comment..
Omg haha just wrote the same! She’s messaging herself the questions

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She 100% set this account up herself and sent herself this message to try and clap back at tattle !!! 😂😂😂 bleeping this gets more and more cringe our opinions clearly get to Ellie and Daisey as they are constantly trying to justify what they do!!

I feel so so sorry for all the impressionable girls that message her and adorn her with so much praise!! Those kinds of girls are the ones their parents really have to watch easy “influenced” literally!!! Can’t say no and so gullible they will believe everything anyone tries to convince them to do!!! Scary really!!!

Anyway girls continue the tit show it’s amusing 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She 100% set this account up herself and sent herself this message to try and clap back at tattle !!! 😂😂😂 bleeping this gets more and more cringe our opinions clearly get to Ellie and Daisey as they are constantly trying to justify what they do!!

I feel so so sorry for all the impressionable girls that message her and adorn her with so much praise!! Those kinds of girls are the ones their parents really have to watch easy “influenced” literally!!! Can’t say no and so gullible they will believe everything anyone tries to convince them to do!!! Scary really!!!

Anyway girls continue the tit show it’s amusing 😂😂😂
FFS please stop this is getting embarrassing 😂😭 sometimes the truth hurts and we’ve obviously hit a nerve.

Why don’t they just be more honest and say look guys, we make a lot of money from doing not very much to be honest, we’re not heroes the real people you should all be looking up to and appreciative of is the hard working key workers of this country right now.

They’d get a lot more respect instead of making out they’re such grafters and such hard workers? You’re spending your days sunbathing with your tits out for your dad and bending over in a mirror outside. Hardly workers of the year lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
FFS please stop this is getting embarrassing 😂😭 sometimes the truth hurts and we’ve obviously hit a nerve.

Why don’t they just be more honest and say look guys, we make a lot of money from doing not very much to be honest, we’re not heroes the real people you should all be looking up to and appreciative of is the hard working key workers of this country right now.

They’d get a lot more respect instead of making out they’re such grafters and such hard workers? You’re spending your days sunbathing with your tits out for your dad and bending over in a mirror outside. Hardly workers of the year lol
Exactly ❤❤

Reactions: 1
They influence fashion 🙄🙄

Oh yeah I suppose all they big designers that have worked their arses off to be top of their game are sitting in these fashion houses just waiting to see what these idiots are wearing next since they are the leaders in fashion 😂😂😂😂

More like leaders in where shite clothes that get sent to them with no say in what they are promoting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry for the long absence! I’ve been studying and working. I hope everyone’s safe and well😊
i cannot believe they sent themselves that message😂😂😂

Do you think she sent that question to herself to answer back after someone on here said she doesn't have any friends lol, seems weirdly coincidental

Omg haha just wrote the same! She’s messaging herself the questions
yes it’s too much of a coincidence 😂 it’s actually really embarrassing, normally she would ignore such questions as it’s obviously a “troll” but now she’s plastering it everywhere to try prove a point.
the fact is though daisey, we know you are a loner.

This is just too funny 😂😂😂 she also reposted a "Giveaway" she did with an NHS love heart even tho the post itself didn't mention the NHS. Coincidentally after a few comments have said how they don't do anything charitable with their platform! I wonder if she got paid for promoting this giveaway 🥴 did anyone actually see a winner being announced?!....

Attachments

This is just too funny 😂😂😂 she also reposted a "Giveaway" she did with an NHS love heart even tho the post itself didn't mention the NHS. Coincidentally after a few comments have said how they don't do anything charitable with their platform! I wonder if she got paid for promoting this giveaway 🥴 did anyone actually see a winner being announced?!....

🤣🤣 this is brilliant - as the girls said themselves.. if u dont like us and still watching.. your fans 😎😎

bleeping morons lol

Reactions: 5
And that doctor is a bleeping filler and lip doctor!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Yet she called it NHS!!! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god as if they set up an account and then lifted some of the text we wrote for that DM hahha hahahahaha that is amazing

Daisy has said before that she goes through and blocks anyone who even likes a negative comment on her posts. (From what we’ve seen she probably also bombards them with harassing dms like that other poor girl) That’s why we’re seeing them respond to / try to justify any comments from here on their igs. They HATE the fact that they can’t control this platform and the things that are exposed and it’s not a simple block / hate dm away from being gone.

They do come across stuck up that despite being such ‘influential’ figures they don’t once thank key workers & essential workers on their platform. Especially as daisy put on her story that she’s more of a ‘lifestyle’ influencer now since she posts the odd unhealthy cooking video cooking prawns in a mountain of oil😂 and a couple of gym selfies😂 If you have the responsibility of influencing lifestyles for your audience shouldn’t you be showing some gratitude for the people who are holding your country together right now? You can post yet another selfie of you going to Morrison’s but can’t thank the people who are allowing you to still buy food during a pandemic? I don’t understand the mentality.

Although we’ll probably see tonnes of posts about the NHS and how grateful they are from them now lol. Maybe we’re the influencers??😂 We sure influence a lot of their posts at the moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let’s be really clear - she didn’t cook the prawns. They were already cooked. She put cooked prawns in a hot pan and overcooked them until they were like rubber bands.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.