O’Donnell Sisters #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The matching outfits are killing me 🤣 what are them pink boots? She reminds me of Penelope pit stop 🤦‍♀️ Where’s faiz gone? Can’t find him on Insta? Wonder if he’s had to delete his account just get away from crazie dazie! Run for the hills mate you’ve had a lucky escape 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nothing like advertising your collection when you’re stinking, hanging, and probably on your walk of shame back to your hotel😂 also calling herself ‘Babi’ 🤮🤮🤮🤮
CFB01324-2766-40CB-BBD0-D71DA56DC103.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Missed all weekend, what a catch up & a new thread! Super proud of us all! :LOL: :LOL: Has Ellie been quieter than normal this weekend? Also have her and Daisey not been together much at all?

Reactions: 6
Her trout pout gets bigger each photo!!
Anyone else thing there's something not quite legit about laptop guy? He reminds me of someone on the Magaluf strip who walks about with a cig in his mouth, tshirt hanging out his shorts with sunburnt body trying to con all the holidaymakers with shite chat and a drug bill weighing him down. There is nothing classy about him or brother Leigh for that matter. What is it he ACTUALLY does???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her trout pout gets bigger each photo!!
Anyone else thing there's something not quite legit about laptop guy? He reminds me of someone on the Magaluf strip who walks about with a cig in his mouth, tshirt hanging out his shorts with sunburnt body trying to con all the holidaymakers with shite chat and a drug bill weighing him down. There is nothing classy about him or brother Leigh for that matter. What is it he ACTUALLY does???
Scamming people/money laundering is his job. He’s either at the gym tryna blow up those arms, driving her around or being bored off his mind sat at their romantic dinner date constantly on his phone. And of course Eleanwhore knows, they are 24/7 together. She supports this 100%, I mean someone’s gotta fund the Lambo and the lifestyle. 💰💰💰 doesn’t just fall from the sky. Every time she mentions “boss babe”, no hun you are just a gold digger gf riding his coattails for the time being till HE gets the ick and finds someone more attractive lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’d love to know what Daisey and Bart fell out over. Caught up on her story and she’s been sat in the hotel room by herself, Leigh’s now come and picked her up but no sign of Ellie.

Reactions: 7
Ellie is busy deleting all the negative comments on her latest post with fraud guy. Only the 'couple goals' comments will remain. Don't think Daisey will give a like 😂

• Haha
Wasting no time Fifi, bye Hairline Hef onto the next. I actually know this new lad, small world ☕ bad choice my love. He’s riddled... 🤫

If you thought Ginger Hef was bad, this one is Bear 2.0. You like fuckboys Fifi, this one will be your perfect match. Not every new guy you meet has the best intentions, but I bet it’s already too late dick #4 isn’t it?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wasting no time Fifi, bye Hairline Hef onto the next. I actually know this new lad, small world ☕ bad choice my love. He’s riddled... 🤫

If you thought Ginger Hef was bad, this one is Bear 2.0. You like fuckboys Fifi, this one will be your perfect match. Not every new guy you meet has the best intentions, but I bet it’s already too late dick #4 isn’t it?
I know who he is too. Harrie, a Dutch badboy, he was in the Dutch version of ex on the beach.

• Haha
  • Wow

What is it with these girls going for guys with the most fuckin cunty hairstyles

omg just went on his insta he looks like the biggest wanker ever

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I love how Ellie is alllll about the image , puts up a post about Poundland Bart and it’s about his arms not about the fact that he’s a “good guy” or “makes her laugh” “caring” etc.. it’s so surface level

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know who he is too. Harrie, a Dutch badboy, he was in the Dutch version of ex on the beach.
He’s gonna act like he’s all over her but all he does is pump and dump when he gets tired of ya. She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel, TZ is a “god” compared to this little rat full of STD’s. She will find out sooner or later, you’re welcome Fifi. Get yourself tested just in case hun

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I don’t know if anyone else has put this (still reading but stopped to reply) but he commented on Daisey’s pic of her arse the other day & she tagged Ellie in it basically laughing at him...
next minute she’s all over him like a rash 😩😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What is it with these girls going for guys with the most fuckin cunty hairstyles

omg just went on his insta he looks like the biggest wanker ever
never has scrolling through someones insta made me feel so sick.... hes scum, mind you bet him and daisey have a lot in common with their massive ego's.

I don’t know if anyone else has put this (still reading but stopped to reply) but he commented on Daisey’s pic of her arse the other day & she tagged Ellie in it basically laughing at him...
next minute she’s all over him like a rash 😩😂😂😂
I saw that!!!! wierdo isn't she

Reactions: 4
Ellie is busy deleting all the negative comments on her latest post with fraud guy. Only the 'couple goals' comments will remain. Don't think Daisey will give a like 😂
someones put “when your steroid addiction is bigger than your personality” some of the comments on the pics of him are savage 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was this you Dais the other night? I hope not 😬 the whole family was cheering him on whilst watching his many bed adventures yeah “bam bam bam” class 🤢

SnS was right you’re starting to look like your sis you slagged off for being a hoe. All the Dutch comments on his post are “we know what happened there” “pump her hard” “he’s gonna tear her apart” everyone knows what he’s in for, now grow sum braincells Fifi

@Saywhat578 she tagged E but someone else was laughing, E only said “oh dear.”. Daisey tagged her to show the comment he made, because Daiseys with Leigh and Eleanip with Bart so they aren’t together since he dumped Dais out of his apartment.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Was this you Dais the other night? I hope not 😬 the whole family was cheering him on whilst watching his many bed adventures yeah “bam bam bam” class 🤢

SnS was right you’re starting to look like your sis you slagged off for being a hoe. All the Dutch comments on his post are “we know what happened there” “pump her hard” “he’s gonna tear her apart” everyone knows what he’s in for, now grow sum braincells Fifi

@Saywhat578 she tagged E but someone else was laughing, E only said “oh dear.”. Daisey tagged her to show the comment he made, because Daiseys with Leigh and Eleanip with Bart so they aren’t together since he dumped Dais out of his apartment.
Yeah it definitely wasn’t a good “oh dear”.
how can she paint herself as classy 😩😂 I bet this guy is bloody riddled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.