O’Donnell Sisters #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time someone says something negative about them they are labelled haters when it’s nothing but the truth , they must get some looks from the locals dresses like that 🤮
yeah have you noticed in her stories when she's going out in the day now she's covering up? wearing long sleeve/high neck tops and trousers? Reckon someones commented

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I honestly can’t cope with their outfits. Daisey looked awful in that horrid jumpsuit & then Leigh wearing that gold metallic outfit?? Sorry???

Daisey has meant to have had the ODs stuff delivered to her & neither her nor Leigh have worn anything other than a jumper/vest top which are from the previous drop.
they’re constantly going out but yet not wearing anything from their party wear collection 🤦🏽‍♀️
At least Ellie is actually making an effort & wearing it. Again, highlights the drive behind the brand.

why if Leigh has all this money to buy designer stuff has she not bought anything from OD to wear? To support her friend & brother’s girlfriend’s brand? Such a fake friendship & stuff like this highlights it.
why hasn’t Daisey gifted her something to help advertise the brand? Missed advertising opportunity

Also, them sunglasses were horrible. Just because something is designer doesn’t make it nice girls. This is a massive pet hate of mine because the majority of designer/branded things are actually horrible. You can get nicer items from high street & dress it up with say maybe a bag/statement item rather than being head to foot in brands 🥴 so chavvy - that saying is very true; money doesn’t buy class

Reactions: 21
When asked when the last time he was in love he didn’t even mention his last relationship?! I’d actually be gutted seeing that if I was Daisey. I think she did genuinely love TZ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When asked when the last time he was in love he didn’t even mention his last relationship?! I’d actually be gutted seeing that if I was Daisey. I think she did genuinely love TZ
I can’t stand daisey or Ellie but honestly Tom is just a using sleeze bag. He treats women like tit, his ex Ashley is the nicest person ever and he just tit on her without a care in world. He uses women to help his popularity. I’m from Leeds and know for a fact that Tom used to jump young lads who gave him tit for being an attention seeking chav, he would wait till they were alone and jump them with his mates. He’s a nasty bleep. He’s also talks like an absolute head he’s a chav with a tan and a virgin credit card

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oooo stick subject eh just like fifis smelly kegs never watched this before but will deffo be tuning in 😂 haha yessss Brady bunch

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand daisey or Ellie but honestly Tom is just a using sleeze bag. He treats women like tit, his ex Ashley is the nicest person ever and he just tit on her without a care in world. He uses women to help his popularity. I’m from Leeds and know for a fact that Tom used to jump young lads who gave him tit for being an attention seeking chav, he would wait till they were alone and jump them with his mates. He’s a nasty bleep. He’s also talks like an absolute head he’s a chav with a tan and a virgin credit card
yes I’m from Leeds too but I don’t really know much about him on a personal level, just stuff I’ve heard etc. He appears to have/be involved with dodgy people & he would be someone I would personally avoid being involved with.
ive Heard many stories of how riddled he is & how often he cheats etc. His ex Ashley is absolutely beautiful.
I do think he has some good qualities such as helping the homeless/struggling people he did a few weeks back but feel like the majority of it is just for insta.
he will always be a chavvy druggie in my opinion as thats what he was when I was growing up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
yes I’m from Leeds too but I don’t really know much about him on a personal level, just stuff I’ve heard etc. He appears to have/be involved with dodgy people & he would be someone I would personally avoid being involved with.
ive Heard many stories of how riddled he is & how often he cheats etc. His ex Ashley is absolutely beautiful.
I do think he has some good qualities such as helping the homeless/struggling people he did a few weeks back but feel like the majority of it is just for insta.
he will always be a chavvy druggie in my opinion as thats what he was when I was growing up 😂
Yeah it’s all deffo for insta 100%. Charity work is a flash in pan to someone like him. I don’t think he has any values what so ever, must have had something about him though or ash wouldn’t have stayed with him so long, she probably stuck around for his son not him

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has the most perfect eyes but chooses to use blue contacts 🤣 if you ever find her don’t let her go...well the last 2 of your conquests ran for the hills 🤦‍♀️Oh fifi this about a daisy not a DAIS’E’Y this is most definitely not about you 🤣🤣
Did she write that herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.