O’Donnell Sisters #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol , why she posting throwback pics pretending that it’s right now .
See her nails are pink in the pic same style it was last Dubai trip now she has French tips .
I feel like she is now stuck in his apartment all day because he is “ working “ and has no time for dinners or pool trips 😁 her stories are dead

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she is talking to/wants to get back with Jordan. She posted the other day that Gucci was the best present she ever got for Xmas, Jordan got him for her.

he kicked a man in the head:

so he could afford a designer dog for daisey but couldn’t afford his victims dental work 🤷🏼‍♀️
did he actually do 8 months?

A GF of mine who isn’t on tattle but still follows Daisey was cringing so much at her fake ‘show me a photo of...’ questions that she’s posted- that she couldn’t help herself and sent her a DM being like wtf is this shite 😂
Apparently Daisey replied with quite a few messages - she must’ve struck a nerve 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else think her story about cringing at when men do shadow boxing at parties and “hissing” when punching was about TZ??? He’s always sharing vids of him doing MMA and boxing 🤣

Reactions: 5
A really good advertisement here for their dentist that they are constantly promoting, hardly any difference 🤣
Slap in the face for maison dental who gifted them thousands of pounds worth of treatment for it to make “hardly any difference” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Slap in the face for maison dental who gifted them thousands of pounds worth of treatment for it to make “hardly any difference” 🤣
She’s so desperate insisting she’s natural because she knows she’s not 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.