O’Donnell Sisters #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t actually think it’s bad her spending Christmas away from her family, as when you’re in a serious relationship you tend to do that as you get older HOWEVER I don’t class her relationship as serious? she’s known this guy for months, he was already in the UK mixing with her family so they should have just had Christmas Day at theirs? Especially considering how much they state they’re all about family & so family orientated etc this year has been difficult for most people, being away from loved ones & struggling financially & mentally so to chose to fly away from your family, when you’ve already been spending months away from them by going on holidays & then buying designer things at a time where people are struggling to afford Christmas presents & food & not having the choice to see their family members - this is what is completely disgusting about it IMO.
She’s lucky & she should stop & think just for 1 second about some of her followers that aren’t as lucky as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is Ellie going to do if she falls out with mr lover boy over there or if she can’t get back into the uk for months?

Reactions: 11
I don’t actually think it’s bad her spending Christmas away from her family, as when you’re in a serious relationship you tend to do that as you get older HOWEVER I don’t class her relationship as serious? she’s known this guy for months, he was already in the UK mixing with her family so they should have just had Christmas Day at theirs? Especially considering how much they state they’re all about family & so family orientated etc this year has been difficult for most people, being away from loved ones & struggling financially & mentally so to chose to fly away from your family, when you’ve already been spending months away from them by going on holidays & then buying designer things at a time where people are struggling to afford Christmas presents & food & not having the choice to see their family members - this is what is completely disgusting about it IMO.
She’s lucky & she should stop & think just for 1 second about some of her followers that aren’t as lucky as her.
For me it’s the selling of crap clothing to take peoples money to buy balenciaga. Or get a freebie, say u love it, persuade others to buy it and then sell it for £10 saying “worn only For pic” - it’s fraud
Just like her boyf

Reactions: 16
WTF is this new obsession?! Followed her for ages and she's literally never mentioned raves. Ellie's mentioned that she loves them on a few occasions but not Daisey. She's clearly trying to impress someone as others have said.
She wouldn’t know what a proper rave is as she’s never been to one!

Why does she do question and answers every day but I never ever see the ‘ask me a question’ 🤔

• Wow
I swear she just sends herself all these questions and answers them ... all the questions are all the same as before I swear 🤣 always answering the question “have you ever been in love?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Howling at the point in her A&A when she says 0.5mls. Dais you could pop your lips with a pin and they’d explode with how much you got pumped into them. I said it’s her A&A because she hasn’t actually asked anyone to write questions it’s just her thinking of them herself 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also on her fake A&A... love how she says she has only been in love once.... “a very long time ago” 😂
Yeaaaaah ok love! I know she’s young and very immature but she really needs to drop this “I don’t care” act, it’s so unhealthy! It’s obvious to the world and his wife and the dog how much this messed her up. Aghhhh!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also on her fake A&A... love how she says she has only been in love once.... “a very long time ago” 😂
Yeaaaaah ok love! I know she’s young and very immature but she really needs to drop this “I don’t care” act, it’s so unhealthy! It’s obvious to the world and his wife and the dog how much this messed her up. Aghhhh!
Everyone knows how much she loved Tom, who’s she trying to kid.

Reactions: 13
It’s so weird isn’t it this “I don’t care” facade. If she didn’t love him why were they saying I love you to each other & writing how much she loved him on posts? Talking about marriage & how many kids they were going to have? Odd to want all that with someone you aren’t in love with?

she’s only saying this because of that edited clip of TZ which for all she knows, when it’s played in full he could go on to say after he says that’s a tricky one “nah, my last relationship but unfortunately it didn’t work out” and then how much (more) of a head is she going to look?
Daisey there is absolutely no shame in loving someone & getting your heartbroken. It happens to us all. You’re pretending you don’t care when it’s obviously that clip has sparked this emotional reaction

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just come here to see if there was any posts about her singing 🎤 She’s a good singer but not as good as she thinks She is.....anyway that cover she’s done today is shite

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just come here to see if there was any posts about her gym singing session, She’s a good singer Normally but that cover she’s done today is shite
She thinks she’s on stage theatre, someone else said before it’s cringe. I didn’t pay attention but it really is, how she moves her hand the whole time, body leans to one side she nearly fell of the chair, and her face expressions whilst singing thinks she’s in an actual video clip lol gal sit yo arse down and chill with your hand it’s going everywhere singing a song you’re not a orchestra conductor. Voice is decent but song is out of her league, she hit a couple false notes but nothing new

She said it’s dedicated to Brad, no hun stop the lies that was deffo lyrics for Tom her lover she didn’t love 🤥🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone knows how much she loved Tom, who’s she trying to kid.
Whilst she was in bed thinking about him as usual... he didn’t seem too bothered lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t think she ever got over Jordan ,she has lots of pictures of them still and she keeps repeating her self saying she was last in love a few years ago obviously with him.
he always used to say he was going to marry her one day, I wonder if he is with anyone?
Do you know his last name?

I honestly don’t think she ever got over Jordan ,she has lots of pictures of them still and she keeps repeating her self saying she was last in love a few years ago obviously with him.
he always used to say he was going to marry her one day, I wonder if he is with anyone?

I actually preferred her when she was with him. He was quite good looking too.

Wonder if she dumped him for TZ because one minute they were going on this trip of a life time to Thailand and the next they were split up and she was l over TZ.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s regretting getting with Tom and leaving Jordan. Now she’s been with a other man I highly doubt Jordan would have her back. Feel sorry for her really

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.