O’Donnell Sisters #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how she does it but r other boss witch/“fashion influencer” with her own merch ‘brand’ just managed to throw an outfit together ft. 5 different (designer) brands incl. the fake YSL phonecase 😂 and deffo 0.5ml in those lips and LOTS of lip liner. Her newest excuse is the filter makes it too big, alright then deluded Fifi you done it yourself so don’t be ashamed now. Also deleted most questions she asked herself last night, 3 left 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually preferred her when she was with him. He was quite good looking too.

Wonder if she dumped him for TZ because one minute they were going on this trip of a life time to Thailand and the next they were split up and she was l over TZ.
She cheated on Jordan with Tom.
Not condoning what Jordan did to that other person that landed him in prison for a bit.. Makes him a wrongun... But bloody ell he is gorgeous. I'd say he probably has got someone else now possibly. His surname is Heffernan

And what is the deal with Ellie and Sophie?! They were like best friends and I just saw on ig explore Sophie sharing a beauty is only skin deep post and Ellie hasn't even liked it and she posted it 3 days ago 🤔 some mate she is

Reactions: 6
Been lurking this thread for such a long time 😂 first post here we go!

I actually feel a bit sorry for Daisey at the minute. I’ve followed her a long time and she never used to be this cringey. A few years ago she even uploaded a YouTube video of her getting her lips done.

I feel like she’s trying too hard to be likeable, when really all she needs to do is realise that she will never be everyone’s cup of tea. If she really wants people to warm to her just be honest about everything, from lip fillers, to boob job, to ex boyfriends. I appreciate and relate to an influencer so much more when they’re upfront about that sort of thing. She acts really tough but the reason she probably won’t let her followers actually ask a question and only asks herself questions is because she’s scared of the hate she’d get in her dms, or it hurts her to face questions about TZ/whatever work she’s had done. Can see right through her bullshit. I think it’s desperately miserable that she feels the need to lie so much. She clearly cares way too much about what everyone else thinks of her and has let it take over her life and the way she lives it.

Jay is just an absolute tosspot. It makes me so angry that he is still probably committing some kind of fraud to fund his and Ellie’s luxury lifestyle to flaunt all over the gram. We get it Ellie, your boyfriend has a Lambo 🥱

Reactions: 25
WTF is this new obsession?! Followed her for ages and she's literally never mentioned raves. Ellie's mentioned that she loves them on a few occasions but not Daisey. She's clearly trying to impress someone as others have said.
She’s literally only ever been to Parklife (for the insta pics) and she claims she loves raves??? She’s never even been to a WHP never mind a proper rave

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She cheated on Jordan with Tom.
Not condoning what Jordan did to that other person that landed him in prison for a bit.. Makes him a wrongun... But bloody ell he is gorgeous. I'd say he probably has got someone else now possibly. His surname is Heffernan

And what is the deal with Ellie and Sophie?! They were like best friends and I just saw on ig explore Sophie sharing a beauty is only skin deep post and Ellie hasn't even liked it and she posted it 3 days ago 🤔 some mate she is
What did Jordan do?? When did he go to prison
I don’t think he is on Instagram anymore

She also put this up this morning which is an old video of her when she was with Jordan I think she is thinking about him maybe trying to get his attention and regrets TZ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There she goes r highly materialistic boss witch all sponsored by sugar daddy JayJay, no wonder she “escaped” Christmas with the family. Of course it feels good to be back spending his fraud money 🤑💸 “Quick babe make a video of me with all me designer shopping bags, just like yesterday when I was posing in front of the Lambo, so everyone can see I’m living me best life they must be so jealous 555 I just completed my life mission love you so much stuck with the Lambo’s (and you) forever”
As if she’s got r nic making the bed for her😭😭😭
How they gonna cope without her?
Surely you can’t be that busy Daisey if you can do 6 questions and answers a day although she is writing the questions all herself, spelling n that probs takes a while init xx
I was thinking the same. But I have noticed many of times fifi room has been a right mess. Especially when she was with Tom her room looked like a skip clothes n shoes thrown down all over the floor.

Reactions: 1
As if she’s got r nic making the bed for her😭😭😭
How they gonna cope without her?
Surely you can’t be that busy Daisey if you can do 6 questions and answers a day although she is writing the questions all herself, spelling n that probs takes a while init xx
bloody hell had to check twice at that pic then, didn’t recognise R Nic without a white shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I can see the white 😆😆

Been lurking this thread for such a long time 😂 first post here we go!

I actually feel a bit sorry for Daisey at the minute. I’ve followed her a long time and she never used to be this cringey. A few years ago she even uploaded a YouTube video of her getting her lips done.

I feel like she’s trying too hard to be likeable, when really all she needs to do is realise that she will never be everyone’s cup of tea. If she really wants people to warm to her just be honest about everything, from lip fillers, to boob job, to ex boyfriends. I appreciate and relate to an influencer so much more when they’re upfront about that sort of thing. She acts really tough but the reason she probably won’t let her followers actually ask a question and only asks herself questions is because she’s scared of the hate she’d get in her dms, or it hurts her to face questions about TZ/whatever work she’s had done. Can see right through her bullshit. I think it’s desperately miserable that she feels the need to lie so much. She clearly cares way too much about what everyone else thinks of her and has let it take over her life and the way she lives it.

Jay is just an absolute tosspot. It makes me so angry that he is still probably committing some kind of fraud to fund his and Ellie’s luxury lifestyle to flaunt all over the gram. We get it Ellie, your boyfriend has a Lambo 🥱
Woop welcome 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What did Jordan do?? When did he go to prison
I don’t think he is on Instagram anymore

She also put this up this morning which is an old video of her when she was with Jordan I think she is thinking about him maybe trying to get his attention and regrets TZ
I think she is talking to/wants to get back with Jordan. She posted the other day that Gucci was the best present she ever got for Xmas, Jordan got him for her.

he kicked a man in the head:

so he could afford a designer dog for daisey but couldn’t afford his victims dental work 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
bloody hell had to check twice at that pic then, didn’t recognise R Nic without a white shirt.
I was literally thinking this - this girl is 22 and her mummy still making her bed for her while she’s sitting videoing herself getting ready !! Dear lord

Reactions: 14
Oh I knew he was from kent but didnt realise he was from my actual area and knows a lot of people that I know lol he is fit tho

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.