O’Donnell Sisters #9 lumpy lips, photoshopped hips & wonky nips.

Favourite sister?

• Ellie

Votes: 353 75.3%
  • Daisey

Votes: 119 25.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap - they’re still both twats, same as they were in thread one.

hahah jokes.

they fled the pandemic AGAIN because “lockdown life wasn’t for them” fifi (Daisey) fell out with everyone in Dubai, including her own sister. Was kicked out of jay’s apartment & videos of her kicking off at him & Ellie was pulling her away were posted on insta by accident. Soon removed 🙃

During this time - Daisey fell out with her new boy mr faizer, now pretends he never happened & she’s loving life being single with Leigh. They now dress as twins, often head to foot in “designer” & use traveller phrases.

Leigh - Daisey’s new bestie but only when it benefits her. Seems to have lots of money but no job? But still hasn’t bought an item of ODolls to support her bestie or sis-in-law to be.

Ellie has secured herself a criminal with a lambo; she loves his lambo him so much & has deserted her family to spend Christmas with him in Dubai.

they love their brand so much they didn’t take it to wear in Dubai & had to have it sent in a box. Their “original” designs look VERY similar to designs already out there 👀 and in their first business year, they managed to be out of the country 85% of it yet are still “boss babes” working looooooads. Not mentioning the woman who owns 50% of it.

Daisey never loved TZ because he’s gone on celebs go dating & not mentioned her in his clip.

still lying about surgery, lip filler, and everything else.

Daisey now loves a good rave despite never attending one 🙃

I’ve missed loooooads out but these are some of my faves 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Fantastic 👏 it perfectly sums it up

I actually think they’re even more tw@ts than they were in thread one 😂

I can’t partake in that poll because I dislike them equally the same. (May be Ellie just edges it right now but with Daisey banging on about raves and saying “not having it me gal” and claiming every chav she meets is now her familia- they’re both equally detestable)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve got screenshots. I only asked her who did her boob job🤣🤣
We don’t need proof, her tits use to be tiny and now they’re not (and I know boobs can keep growing into your 20s, mine moved up from a DD to an E in my early 20s) hers jumped by multiple cups.

Reactions: 19
They also don’t suddenly look like perfectly rounded balls & have scars under them too 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Coz I know you lot love never seen before pics, I’d like to share a special Xmas edition! 🤫 I hope y’all love Daisey’s “natural olive tanned skin” as much as I do

Thanks for all the laughs, by far the best thread 💚 Merry Christmas ya filthy animals
😂

this is exactly why young girls shouldn’t worship them as beauty gurus and something they want to look like too, it’s all paid for and injected.

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t get why they lie? Looooooads of people have their boobs done (myself included) & have them done for a range of reasons & at any age...I was probably considered “too young” in some people’s eyes but was best decision I ever made. It’s not a bad thing to have fake boobs? Weird behaviour lying about it

Reactions: 24
I honestly don’t get why they lie? Looooooads of people have their boobs done (myself included) & have them done for a range of reasons & at any age...I was probably considered “too young” in some people’s eyes but was best decision I ever made. It’s not a bad thing to have fake boobs? Weird behaviour lying about it
Exactly! I haven’t had anything done but my mum has veneers and has always been open about it

Reactions: 4
Sad that influencers have to lie about surgeries and cosmetic procedures, really damaging.. Used to have fake boobs myself but I chose health over looks. Breast implants will make us ill no matter what since our bodies are always gonna fight foreign objects!

Reactions: 6
Sad that influencers have to lie about surgeries and cosmetic procedures, really damaging.. Used to have fake boobs myself but I chose health over looks. Breast implants will make us ill no matter what since our bodies are always gonna fight foreign objects!
I mean I’ve never had any issues with mine & they’re coming but obv would choose my health over them if it came to it. Hope you’re feeling a lot better having had them removed!

Okay here’s the messages from psycho Daisey.

ps OMG about her straight up lying about the tits, what’s the point?!
she probably thinks her getting a flight back home & storming off is her “choosing to leave” when if TZ wanted to try sort things out she probably would have done. I don’t doubt she left him but I think it was with a view to them arguing & sorting it out like they usually did.
funny if she’s friends with him then why aren’t they mates on social media? Why aren’t they still in contact? Why the sly digs on her stories about him or their relationship? She’s basically pretended mr faizer didn’t exist & she’s been single/not involved with anyone this whole since TZ which is a blatant lie so I don’t believe anything else 🤣

also, Merry Christmas everyone xx

Reactions: 12
Recap - they’re still both twats, same as they were in thread one.

hahah jokes.

they fled the pandemic AGAIN because “lockdown life wasn’t for them” fifi (Daisey) fell out with everyone in Dubai, including her own sister. Was kicked out of jay’s apartment & videos of her kicking off at him & Ellie was pulling her away were posted on insta by accident. Soon removed 🙃

During this time - Daisey fell out with her new boy mr faizer, now pretends he never happened & she’s loving life being single with Leigh. They now dress as twins, often head to foot in “designer” & use traveller phrases.

Leigh - Daisey’s new bestie but only when it benefits her. Seems to have lots of money but no job? But still hasn’t bought an item of ODolls to support her bestie or sis-in-law to be.

Ellie has secured herself a criminal with a lambo; she loves his lambo him so much & has deserted her family to spend Christmas with him in Dubai.

they love their brand so much they didn’t take it to wear in Dubai & had to have it sent in a box. Their “original” designs look VERY similar to designs already out there 👀 and in their first business year, they managed to be out of the country 85% of it yet are still “boss babes” working looooooads. Not mentioning the woman who owns 50% of it.

Daisey never loved TZ because he’s gone on celebs go dating & not mentioned her in his clip.

still lying about surgery, lip filler, and everything else.

Daisey now loves a good rave despite never attending one 🙃

I’ve missed loooooads out but these are some of my faves 😂
Love this! Totally agree they are even more bigger twats than ever! This pandemic has highlighted just how self centred they really are.

We have to mention the part of daisey posting old photos on her story that included Tom but had frantically scribbled him out, that gave us quite a few LOLs - not the behaviour I would say of someone who is “friends” with her ex 🤣🤣🤣
Merry Christmas to you all!! Hope you have a good one 🥂🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok Ellie is known for spending thousands handbags and other crap daily but can’t even get her bf anything to that level.

He got her
•Rolex
•Giuseppe zanotti heels retailing for about 1k£

She got him :
•Either a fake or free shirt for him as she tagged the website so possible an add
•Some boxers (non designer )
•And Versace robe around 300 £
•LV runners ( couldn’t find them with google so probably off that wierd website also she promoted )

I mean she can drop easily around 2k in one shopping trip so I dunno why she didn’t spoil him .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
also , Leigh posted presents she for , runners from her brother , Few from her parents maybe and non from either daisy or Ellie . I know they don’t live next to each other but “ her gal” could of bought something online and send it directly to her . It’s not like they are on budget . Kinda mean

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.